Pure Racism at the DNC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats obviously keeping the blacks from voting.
image.png

At over 90 years old I forgive you because of your alzheimer's
What is your excuse for being so stupid then?

If Democrats think minorities can't get an ID to vote, then it is obvious that by requiring everyone to get an ID to enter their convention they are trying to keep minorities out of it.

More misleading lies .

You have to show IDs to register to vote . The objection is that these laws want a specific state issued ID . Really for no purpose other than to hassle people .

Did our founding fathers have to show state issued photo ID .

Now . Let's talk about the RNC con being at a gun free zone ? Or how you needed to register to vote !

More misleading lies .

You have to show IDs to register to vote . The objection is that these laws want a specific state issued ID . Really for no purpose other than to hassle people .

Now . Let's talk about the RNC con being at a gun free zone ? Or how you needed to register to vote !
Good idea! Go start your own fuckin' thread about it. We'll be right there...

More misleading lies .

since the first photo was in 1826 i would say no.....

More misleading lies .

Stop confusing timmy..

he has enough problems just getting out of the well

More misleading lies .

Stop confusing timmy..

he has enough problems just getting out of the well
well im sure Ben Franklin was working on the problem....

More misleading lies .

More leftist lies. All you have to do is pick up a voter registration form at the library and mail it in.

And like the last election, I can just say I'm so and so from my phone book list and I just sign next to my "name".

View attachment 83613

From the Republican Convention- 'White Elevators'

Clearly the GOP is segregating the elevators by race.

CngEKcfW8AExKL1.jpg
The irony....

The DNC got rid of the "white section" in their red(white)and blue setup because they thought it was "racist"(yes, everything white offends you idiots, Melania's dress, the white section at the DNC, and yes, white people too)and you are triggered because the RNC actually does the American flag right.

Forum List

Back