Punkass Trolls

So, uh, what's going on folks?

:popcorn:

Jeremy, you just cannot step away to watch "Body Human" marathons and then get a synopse for free of what you missed.

This is High Art, yanno.

Electropod_3.0_Animated.gif

It was a "Keeping up Appearances" marathon.

keeping+up+app.jpg

OMG, that show is onna my guilty pleasures....LOL.

Hey you guys seen a troll around here?

Likes candy, Hamms beer, using Mom's computer in the basement.

Did you let one escape from under that bridge again? Honestly, SaveL, you're not just letting yourself down, you're letting the board down.

Yeah, well no electricity at home for the last three days. Slows up the response time. :lol:

Put on some wool socks, drag your feet over the carpet for an hour and stick a fork in the outlet. It should get you by for a few hours.

Hey you guys seen a troll around here?

Likes candy, Hamms beer, using Mom's computer in the basement.

Did you let one escape from under that bridge again? Honestly, SaveL, you're not just letting yourself down, you're letting the board down.

Yeah, well no electricity at home for the last three days. Slows up the response time. :lol:

O brrrrrrrr!!!!! I'm sorry to hear this, saveliberty.

I've seen trolls with two red stars and more still allowed to spout their craziness here.

So, simply put, almost anything goes here. Troll women and attack them in PM with extreme statements and it's allowed. Attack everyone personally as George does with those who disagree with him. It's allowed in the site rules.

The Internet. Where men are men. Women are very often men and children are the FBI (hopefully).​

Protect yourself! This is often an personal attack forum more than a discussion forum. I have personally never seen a forum where one is allowed to be so personally and pointedly foul.

Here's a message on my wall.

I wish cancer upon you. Anal cancer. And may you shit out your spinal column, one shattered and sharpened vertebra at a time.

Allowed. :cuckoo:

There are many men who hate women on this forum. I put forwards that more than a few of the women who attack other women are men pretending they are women so that they can get away with stronger pointedly personal attacks.

But the discussions can be good as well. It's a trade off.

I've seen trolls with two red stars and more still allowed to spout their craziness here.

So, simply put, almost anything goes here. Troll women and attack them in PM with extreme statements and it's allowed. Attack everyone personally as George does with those who disagree with him. It's allowed in the site rules.

The Internet. Where men are men. Women are very often men and children are the FBI (hopefully).​

Protect yourself! This is often an personal attack forum more than a discussion forum. I have personally never seen a forum where one is allowed to be so personally and pointedly foul.

I wish cancer upon you. Anal cancer. And may you shit out your spinal column, one shattered and sharpened vertebra at a time.

There are many men who hate women on this forum. I put forwards that more than a few of the women who attack other women are men pretending they are women so that they can get away with stronger pointedly personal attacks.

I am so sorry that was done, Ropey. I'll go write something nice.

I'm not sorry at all Madeline as it has shown me what kind of things are happening. I would not have believed this until it happened to me and I began to talk with some of the women on this forum who have shown me what they get in PM and message board.

It has enlightened me to reality. This is never a bad thing, even if the proof of the enlightenment is an malevolent thing. I am far more understanding and sympathetic for those who suffer the abuse of others here. I have never seen such acts allowed on any of the forums I have been on before here but those forums I belong to have been different forums. Technical help forums, Sailing forums, Off-Road forums, etc. etc.

This place has been a real eye opener for me. Why do I stay? Because there are many good people who do not do that here.

I am not big on rules of speech. However, a simple single civility rule would deal with this and allow for an opening up of an avenue where those who are being personally and foully attacked can post the attack. So many of such proofs and a short term ban is brought forth.

I personally believe that there needs to be an avenue to deal with such things. But I will stay regardless.

Yes, not surprising, given it's from a moron who calls himself Retread. A nastier lowlife scumbag you'll not find. He's very brave from behind a keyboard, but his type are always easily identified by their yellow bellies...and the saliva that constantly dribbles from the corner of their mouth. I do believe his bitterness arises from the fact that God played a nasty trick on him at birth. Put his anal cavity where his mouth should have been and he has talked shit all his (low)life.

Last edited:

I'm not sorry at all Madeline as it has shown me what kind of things are happening. I would not have believed this until it happened to me and I began to talk with some of the women on this forum who have shown me what they get in PM and message board.

It has enlightened me to reality. This is never a bad thing, even if the proof of the enlightenment is an malevolent thing. I am far more understanding and sympathetic for those who suffer the abuse of others here. I have never seen such acts allowed on any of the forums I have been on before here but those forums I belong to have been different forums. Technical help forums, Sailing forums, Off-Road forums, etc. etc.

This place has been a real eye opener for me. Why do I stay? Because there are many good people who do not do that here.

I am not big on rules of speech. However, a simple single civility rule would deal with this and allow for an opening up of an avenue where those who are being personally and foully attacked can post the attack. So many of such proofs and a short term ban is brought forth.

I personally believe that there needs to be an avenue to deal with such things. But I will stay regardless.

Just lock your profile and PMs so that only friends can access them. Saves you having to read it.... and it has the added benefit of seriously pissing off the total fools who want to whine at you.

Just lock your profile and PMs so that only friends can access them. Saves you having to read it.... and it has the added benefit of seriously pissing off the total fools who want to whine at you.
ROFLMAO
:lol:

But then I gag those who want to be civil and who I wish to read.

Can't be doing that. Can't throw out the baby with the wash water. :razz:

Ouch. Don't most folks know the evil they wish to someone comes back on themselves threefold?

But then I gag those who want to be civil and who I wish to read.

Can't be doing that. Can't throw out the baby with the wash water. :razz:

You can stick those on your friends list. I like annoying the whiners. It's fun. :cool:

Forum List

Back