Punk

Did he say punk or pink? I like a little of each.

One of the best known German Punkbands, WIZO, has released a new album some months ago. The lyrics are mostly about aging - as the band members are growing old. But also the newly emerging military conflicts are addressed as well as the move to the right in politics and the internet.

They put their whole album on Youtube: link

I recently downloaded some music from the band Die Ärzte. Unfortunately, I got a censored version of their album Die Bestie in Menschengestalt (The Beast in Human Shape). I will replace that cut song, but Youtube offers reduced audio quality only.

Their Album Jazz ist anders (Jazz is different) comes with an additional EP and an "economy version" of the album.

Normal:
cYNeiu1X_o.jpg

Economy:
1v9YD3uu_o.jpg

You can download it from here if you like:

Everything that will appeal to you Morticia .
Tasteless
Vulgar
low IQ

The excuse that this movement allowed people suffering from those afflictions to express themselves for the first time is understandable and valid for them .
But , and as with Rap afterwards --- the actors knew no better and had no power and wealth base to act much differently .
But you don't copy movements like that when you are not part of that movement in terms of your own upbringing and lifestyle, in and of that time .
Do you not understand the term , Standards , and see the necessity and advantages for them?

You are so ultra Gullible . imho

Forum List

Back