Punk Rocker Goes From Woke To Awake!

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
It's interesting how things that go around ... come around. This punk rocker sorta comes to an interesting realization. He recognizes that the “free love,” “tolerant,” “anti-establishment” progressive crowd of yesterday have become the hate-filled, pro-establishment, control-freaks of today.

YouTube Short:

JohnnyRotten.jpg

It's interesting how things that go around ... come around. This punk rocker sorta comes to an interesting realization. He recognizes that the “free love,” “tolerant,” “anti-establishment” progressive crowd of yesterday have become the hate-filled, pro-establishment, control-freaks of today.

YouTube Short:

Been waiting for this. I hope his thoughts catch on...at least high school boys are red pilled. Hope they make garage bands coast to coast and add to the cultural revolution

YouTube Short:

That kid don't know what punk rock is.

Jello was quite the artist.

YouTube Short:

A face and neck tattoo doesn't make you a punk rocker any more than it makes you Mike Tyson.

Last edited:
A face and neck tattoo doesn't make you a punk rocker any more than it makes you Mike Tyson.
As usual, your comment doesn't address the point of the OP. You still haven't learned how to focus and stick to the conversation. You're like the little kid mommy calls home for supper but gets distracted by a shiny rock.

I'll give John his due BUT it's both sides that have been far, far, far, too controlling. Maybe over different things but for those who live and breathe politics it's all about control on both sides.
But I've never felt more enchained nor have I witnessed more assaults on my Constitutional rights than I have under the Obama/Biden regimes. Trump loosened restrictions, while Biden tightened them back up.

But if you're saying that you're for small government and that you prefer freedom as opposed to government control, then we agree on something.

But I've never felt more enchained nor have I witnessed more assaults on my Constitutional rights than I have under the Obama/Biden regimes. Trump loosened restrictions, while Biden tightened them back up.

Vague generalities.

But if you're saying that you're for small government and that you prefer freedom as opposed to government control, then we agree on something.

Leave people alone.

="pknopp, post: 32756510, member: 72370"]
Vague generalities.
Vague as in: "BUT it's both sides that have been far, far, far, too controlling." Would you consider YOUR statement "vague?"

Leave people alone.
You mean like Christians; straight people; gun owners; conservatives; little innocent kids; and the unborn? Those kinds of people?

Vague as in: "BUT it's both sides that have been far, far, far, too controlling." Would you consider YOUR statement "vague?"

I'd consider it pretty factual.

Look at crazy DeSantis on one side (do I have to lay out every thing he has done?) and those wanting restrictions on what people can say on the other.

You mean like Christians; straight people; gun owners; conservatives; little innocent kids; and the unborn? Those kinds of people?

I am a Christian.........I also mean gay people.

="pknopp, post: 32756599, member: 72370"]
I'd consider it pretty factual.

Look at crazy DeSantis on one side (do I have to lay out every thing he has done?) and those wanting restrictions on what people can say on the other.
So you have issues with DeSantis restricting censorship, false history, and Marxist ideals while I have issues with Biden assaulting the Constitution, gun rights, and his lack of representative taxation. Fair enough!

I am a Christian.........I also mean gay people.
Do you also take issue with Jesus Christ's and the Apostles issue with homosexuality?

So you have issues with DeSantis restricting censorship, false history, and Marxist ideals while I have issues with Biden assaulting the Constitution, gun rights, and his lack of representative taxation. Fair enough!

Basically but I support gun rights.

Do you also take issue with Jesus Christ's and the Apostles issue with homosexuality?

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Matthew 19:12

Jesus said that not everyone was born the same.

Forum List

Back