Punish the whistleblower??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Trump Supporters - I'm sorry, but this one has me confused---

Donald Trump has suggested this recent whistleblower "commited treason"

I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

So - what happens when a whistleblower comes out with information incriminating a Democratic President or other lawmaker? Should we punish them too?

I'm not following Trump's line of reasoning here -

Trump claims whistleblower source committed 'treason,' suggests harsh punishment, reports say

I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

So - what happens when a whistleblower comes out with information incriminating a Democratic President or other lawmaker? Should we punish them too?

Trump claims whistleblower source committed 'treason,' suggests harsh punishment, reports say
The person who is being touted as a “whistle blower” (isn’t) was given information outside the proper chain of custody by a third party. That third party has by definition committed treason. Had the third party followed proper procedure and made his report in house, to those with the appropriate clearances it would be an entirely different matter. But as is, the third party shared classified communications with another individual who didn’t have the appropriate clearances to be privy to presidential communiques. The third party is guilty of espionage.

The person who is being touted as a “whistle blower” (isn’t) was given information outside the proper chain of custody by a third party. That third party has by definition committed treason. Had the third party followed proper procedure and made his report in house, to those with the appropriate clearances it would be an entirely different matter. But as is, the third party shared classified communications with another individual who didn’t have the appropriate clearances to be privy to presidential communiques. The third party is guilty of espionage.

He was given information. So? He's still a whistleblower.

He/she isn't a "whistleblower"....They are a CIA spook gossip.

Real whistleblowers convey first-hand factual information.

And the last thing in the world that you are is an independent.

If I were Trump I'd have the fucking piece of shit traitor thrown out of Marine One over the Washington Monument, and reward the Marine who casts the traitor out a billion dollar pension if he skewers the fucker on target.

If I were Trump I'd have the fucking piece of shit traitor thrown out of Marine One over the Washington Monument, and reward the Marine who casts the traitor out a billion dollar pension if he skewers the fucker on target.

Because that's not criminal at all.

So, glad the right is full of patriotic Americans who believe in the Constitution.

The focus should be on the leaker, not the "Whistleblower" who had no direct knowledge making him/her a gossip at best. This is how Democrats destroy the intent of law for their own purposes.

The focus should be on the leaker, not the "Whistleblower" who had no direct knowledge making him/her a gossip at best. This is how Democrats destroy the intent of law for their own purposes.

Of course you do, why bother looking into the president breaking the law?

Can you give me a list of all the top secret data that was leaked?

He wasn't actually a whistleblower as he had no direct part to play. At best he was a gossip trading on second hand knowledge and broke security laws in the process.

Forum List

Back