Punch Them Hard Where It Hurts: NFL Backlash for Going Political Is Growing

Sorry, but you can’t lie and claim you watched that game. There’s video evidence too that the stadium filled up later on during the game...

@10:20

851125750-e1506099406535.jpg

920x920.jpg

10297373.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

My pics vs your pics. Like I said, it's a moot point. This game was before the Presidents comments and the Sunday protests. It was a great game. btw, I own season tickets. So it's in my best interest to see the games packed. I can only tell you I have family out in San Fran and they tell me since the Jim Harbaugh fiasco, the terrible records and the stadium moves the games haven't been as well attended like Candlestick.

Your pics show what I pointed out earlier — that a 5:25pm kickoff on a worknight left most folks on their way to the game. That’s why the stadium was so empty early on. My pics show by later in the game, there was a good sized crowd.

Last night’s game came after Trump’s statements and it was sold out.

DK2eSBPW4AAI1dV.jpg

DK2eTR6W4AAHGnr.jpg

Dufus, the game was sold out months before the NFL became a laughing stock last week.

And funny how all the players are standing and denying it was ever about America.

They got their asses kicked by Trump.

LOL

Oh? Which of those players kneeled prior to last night’s game?

And so what if it was sold out? Where’s the commitment and conviction from you rightards to boycott the game anyway? Like this soldier...

In answer to your question - how did NFL players handle last night's game?

We saw what they did on the field .... but, what we didn't see was that three GB Packers (Kevin King, Martellus Bennett, and Lance Kendricks) and 9 Bears (names not released) refused to take part in the National Anthem and stayed in the locker room.

So much for all that unity stuff, huh?

That wasn't my question, but thanks anyway. Never ceases to amaze me just how illiterate you rightards are.

My pics vs your pics. Like I said, it's a moot point. This game was before the Presidents comments and the Sunday protests. It was a great game. btw, I own season tickets. So it's in my best interest to see the games packed. I can only tell you I have family out in San Fran and they tell me since the Jim Harbaugh fiasco, the terrible records and the stadium moves the games haven't been as well attended like Candlestick.
Your pics show what I pointed out earlier — that a 5:25pm kickoff on a worknight left most folks on their way to the game. That’s why the stadium was so empty early on. My pics show by later in the game, there was a good sized crowd.

DK2eSBPW4AAI1dV.jpg

DK2eTR6W4AAHGnr.jpg
Dufus, the game was sold out months before the NFL became a laughing stock last week.

And funny how all the players are standing and denying it was ever about America.

LOL

And so what if it was sold out? Where’s the commitment and conviction from you rightards to boycott the game anyway? Like this soldier...

We saw what they did on the field .... but, what we didn't see was that three GB Packers (Kevin King, Martellus Bennett, and Lance Kendricks) and 9 Bears (names not released) refused to take part in the National Anthem and stayed in the locker room.

That wasn't my question, but thanks anyway. Never ceases to amaze me just how illiterate you rightards are.

Let me guess .... you are so desperate, so lost for a cogent argument, that you are going to try to rely on the difference between taking a knee and refusing to stand for the anthem.

Pathetic.

DK2eSBPW4AAI1dV.jpg

DK2eTR6W4AAHGnr.jpg

LOL

Let me guess .... you are so desperate, so lost for a cogent argument, that you are going to try to rely on the difference between taking a knee and refusing to stand for the anthem.

Pathetic.

No, you moron. The question I asked has absolutely nothing to do with what you're posting. Why do you blame me for your illiteracy?

LOL

Pathetic.

No, you moron. The question I asked has absolutely nothing to do with what you're posting. Why do you blame me for your illiteracy?

You asked how the NFL acted during last night's game ..... let me guess, those drugs are starting to affect your short term memory, right?

Or, is it an overdose of Twinkies? I hear you REALLY like Twinkies.

What are we supposed to be unifying about? That the black race is getting a bad deal?

What are we supposed to be unifying about? That the black race is getting a bad deal?
Nahhh --- we went way past that.

The NFL is trying to lipstick on their pig saying that the player-protesters were only calling for "unity" - which is corporate-speak for "forget what we said and buy our products, please".

Nobody remembers the original reason for the intentional disrespect of the anthem, flag, and country.

National Anthym is about fireworks like battle over Baltimore Harbor A poem originally
How's that a symbol of bad things for minorities????

LOL

Pathetic.

You asked how the NFL acted during last night's game ..... let me guess, those drugs are starting to affect your short term memory, right?

Or, is it an overdose of Twinkies? I hear you REALLY like Twinkies.

No, I didn't ask that. Damn, you're one fucking rightarded conservative.

giphy.gif

I'm going to start watching the women's football team play. I'm going to put away watching women's mud wrestling for a while. It is because their football uniforms are better than their wrestling outfits.

So what have we not been unified about that we are now becoming unified about by linking arms at a football game ?

Forum List

Back