Punch Them Hard Where It Hurts: NFL Backlash for Going Political Is Growing

The idiot posts a photo of the opening kickoff at about 5:25pm local time on a work night and thinks he scored a point for the brain-dead cult by showing most people had not showed up yet.

giphy.gif
NFL ticket sales plummet 17.9%

In 2016 sales from the 2nd to 3rd week dropped by abou 11%. So, ok so you guys at most are affecting sales by 7%. Congratulations, I guess. Though I think the NFL's problem with brain injuries might also be a reason for a drop in ticket prices.

Just the same, your image was extremely misleading.
Like anyone cares millionaires might get a brain injury.

Only Leftard pussies who never follow sports care.

I'm not so sure money has anything to do with it. As in, I don't give a shit about your mental deficiency and I know you're not a millionaire.
Leftardism is hurting the NFL.

And you’re right. I’m a MULTI millionaire.

Football is still the same game it was yesterday. The only thing that has changed is for people like you who wear someone else's jersey get to find out their heroes probably wouldn't like them very much.

No big deal but over 70k people attended that game and the home field team sucks this year. Anyway, 7k more people went to the Niners 3rd game this season than last.

I just wanted you to know so that you're not accused of being full of shit by throwing up an out of context image.
The idiot posts a photo of the opening kickoff at about 5:25pm local time on a work night and thinks he scored a point for the brain-dead cult by showing most people had not showed up yet.

giphy.gif
LOL

Do you ever resist falling for fake news?

Attendance is at near record highs...

2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN
Shitforbrains posts data from before Sunday.
LOLOL

You crack me up.

Moron, that included the first three weeks of this season.

Did you even bother to read the article you linked or did you get no further than the headline?

"We have seen a massive decrease in NFL ticket purchases this past week in comparison to years past. Week 3 seems to usually have less ticket orders than week 2, but this year ticket purchases are down more than 7 percent from this time last year," said TickPick's Jack Slingland.
$150 a pop times 200,000......

They are like children, we teach ours that if you make mistakes you own it, never blame others for your own failings
and they teach the complete opposite, never blame yourself, it is always someone else's fault.
Yeah, usually it's just another lame excuse to blame whitey......again.

These imbeciles never take responaibility for their own choices, or for failing due to their own massive lack of effort.

giphy.gif
LOL

Do you ever resist falling for fake news?

Attendance is at near record highs...

2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN
Shitforbrains posts data from before Sunday.
LOLOL

You crack me up.

Moron, that included the first three weeks of this season.

Did you even bother to read the article you linked or did you get no further than the headline?

"We have seen a massive decrease in NFL ticket purchases this past week in comparison to years past. Week 3 seems to usually have less ticket orders than week 2, but this year ticket purchases are down more than 7 percent from this time last year," said TickPick's Jack Slingland.
$150 a pop times 200,000......
Shrieks the idiot who thought a stadium was empty because not everyone showed up in time for a 5:25 kickoff on a work night. :badgrin:

...yeah, back to reality...

Robert Kraft (Pats), Jerry Jones (Cowboys), Gerry Richardson (Panthers) and more owners have already come forward and vowed all their players will be standing for the national Anthem from here on out....
Nothing will ever make blacks love or respect this country or its flag. And nothing will ever get them to like the white people who founded and built it. So it doesn't matter what they do, nothing will have changed. Their hatred and disrespect is just out in the open now, that's all. We should be happy for that.

Last edited:
These idiot liberals don't get it, the American people won't tolerate disrespecting our country they live in their liberal bubble cut off from reality.
LOL

You’re not the American people nor do you speak for them.

LOL says the side who got their ass handed to them by Trump, lost the House and the Senate. Just go sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking okay.
LOL

That still does not make you the American people nor does it mean you speak for them.

You cult members are truly fucked in the head.

Go win an election if you can, I doubt its possible you people don't represent the American people. Tissue? :laugh:

These idiot liberals don't get it, the American people won't tolerate disrespecting our country they live in their liberal bubble cut off from reality.
LOL

LOL says the side who got their ass handed to them by Trump, lost the House and the Senate. Just go sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking okay.
LOL

That still does not make you the American people nor does it mean you speak for them.

Go win an election if you can, I doubt its possible you people don't represent the American people. Tissue? :laugh:
You can keep sucking off Trump until he shoots a load in your mouth, you’re still not the American people nor do you spread for them. :eusa_naughty:

3.5 million US citizens dying in Puerto Rico for over a week & Trumptards freaking out about someone not saluting the flag. 10,000 containers full of life saving fuel, equipment & supplies stacked up at Puerto Rico's ports & Trump thinks waving the Jones Act a week later will fix it. Dumbass failed to get trucks, aircraft carriers, helicopters in position to distribute those supplies rotting on docks, NFL donating entire week 4 proceeds to Puerto Rico.
The infrastructure for distribution is GONE dumbass.

Maybe Trump could recruit all the liberal fairies to fly the shit from block to block?
Since when does the US military need infrastructure? Helicopters fly from carriers. Military vehicles haul stuff anywhere.
Helicopters require infrastructure to land and the vehicles require it to drive. Boats require it to dock and unload...etc.

Get it yet?
Bullshit! We have shore landing craft & hovercraft that move tanks & cargo trucks & trailers.
Don't need communications, electricity, airports, roads or docks. We have bridges that unfold over rivers for tanks & trucks to drive over,

Christ almighty you lefties are fucking stupid.

The ENTIRE island is COVERED in down trees, power poles, destroyed homes & buildings and all other manner of debris. And you show me pictures of a hovercraft landing on a clean beach?

God help you, ya need it.

It's called a bulldozer stupid! Yes hovercraft can haul bulldozer over trees.

However the ports are working there with 10,000 containers full of fuel, equipment & supplies rotting as 3.5 million US citizens are dying. It's been 23 days since Trump declared Puerto Rico is in a state of emergency and still his administration has failed to get dozers, trucks, transport dollies, aircraft carriers, & helicopters in position to distribute those supplies. He also failed to evacuate those trying to flee. Where are the cruise ships to whisk people out of there?

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
Thanks for the smiley faces, I may go into standup soon.
View attachment 151769
3 to 1, you post pictures of an empty Lambeau Field during a lightening delay, claiming low turnout again. :badgrin:

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.

That is why the entertainment industries should always stay out of the political arena. Their viewers has diverse opinions. What they has started, that the only way to save the NFL. It is to fired all of those that had taken a knee, even the coaches. Because nobody wouldn't be able to enjoy the game while looking at their enemies playing in the game. It takes the fun out of the game. People wants to relax from a hard work week, by watching a game to relieve their tensions. That is the wrong mistake that they had ever done.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”. Famous words of Lincoln and Lydgate – “…you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Because people can't enjoy life without the NFL. Want to rethink that and try again?

National effort to watch no halftime and no first 5 mins third quarter. No company will want the slots. Small effort-big effect

View attachment 151769
You’ll have to stand if you go to a game, that game was sold out.

Morons like you who think otherwise because most had not yet showed up by a 5:25pm kickoff on a Thursday night have no one to blame but themselves for being so retarded.

Meanwhile.... the fans showed up..,

maxresdefault.jpg

No. They didn't show up. I watched the entire game and also know people that attended. The crowd was not that good. These pictures show a different story. This was before the weekend mess anyway. It's a moot point in regards to the protests, it just shows 49ers moving to Santa Clara was not a good idea.

The 49ers And Rams Played a Great Game In Front Of An Empty Stadium

Really? How so?
DirectTV losing money while the NFL doesn't lose a cent and restaurants losing money while the NFL doesn't lose a cent? Both of their own accord? How silly.

Hen they will be fine! Still, how does this hurt a business who mearly puts a game on for noise?
you've got to be kidding? The whole reason many bars survive is their sports....i've spent every Sunday, (after church)for the entire football season in a bar/restaurant eating Buffalo wings and jalapeno poppers, and drinking pitchers of ice cold beer, while watching the various NFL games on their gazillion TV's with my husband and friends....

a lot of business for bars could be lost imo, if this keeps up...

honestly though, for the guy that's in to football, like my hubby...nothing is gonna make him not watch football and give up, game day shows on Espn or the NFL network...

my father could probably walk....but not my hubby....

View attachment 151769

No big deal but over 70k people attended that game and the home field team sucks this year. Anyway, 7k more people went to the Niners 3rd game this season than last.

I just wanted you to know so that you're not accused of being full of shit by throwing up an out of context image.

giphy.gif
I thought about 1 out of 5 would really back off and some more a little. I did not watch tonight
Gonna stick with the home team and ditch the rest until this shit gets gone

LOL

LOL

You can keep sucking off Trump until he shoots a load in your mouth, you’re still not the American people nor do you spread for them. :eusa_naughty:

Your desperation is noted, anything else?

LOL

LOL

Your desperation is noted, anything else?
Blues, you should put that filthy-mouthed freak on Ignore.

It's hopeless trying to talk to people like that.

Forum List

Back