Puerto Rico and the race card: PR 75% white. Texas 70% white.Won't work libs.

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.
Most of the racism I've been seeing is from right wingers claiming that brown people can't take care of themselves and need white people to come rescue them. They seem to picture Puerto Rico as being another Haiti or something.

Our beloved Pres. Trump and his administration are doing a magnificent job in dealing with the aftermath of the devastating hurricane that destroyed most of Puerto Rico. ..... :thup:

Most? What about nearly all of.

After more than a week, there's only 5% electricity, and over 50% of the people don't have clean water to drink.

They will when it rains, and that is about one a day.

The stupid Moon Bat Mayor of San Juan is bitching about Trump because the Democrat Party told her to do it but she hasn't been to even one FEMA coordination meeting. You would think she would do her job and help to coordinate the massive Federal relief effort, wouldn't you?.

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?

She is in San Juan. Where do you think FEMA is?

The stupid Moon Bat Mayor of San Juan is bitching about Trump because the Democrat Party told her to do it but she hasn't been to even one FEMA coordination meeting. You would think she would do her job and help to coordinate the massive Federal relief effort, wouldn't you?.

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?

Uneducated low information Moon Bats don't know things like that.

You are correct, though. They have reflexively screamed racism so many times that it has lost its power and meaning. It basically means, "I hate you and I'm saying bad things about you because I have no substantive arguments against you".

So, um, do you not read the right wing posts here that sound like they came off Stormfront?
Some in this very thread.

Those always get ignored, always.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Should they be amplified and given credibility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct, though. They have reflexively screamed racism so many times that it has lost its power and meaning. It basically means, "I hate you and I'm saying bad things about you because I have no substantive arguments against you".

So, um, do you not read the right wing posts here that sound like they came off Stormfront?

No, they should of course be allowed to sit there unchallenged. :cuckoo:

But that wasn't your original point anyway, you are pivoting.

Uneducated low information Moon Bats don't know things like that.

I can go from one end of the borough to the other, and it takes an hour each way on a good day. Gong from one end of the city to the other can take hours, and if you throw in problems with the roads, and it's even longer. So saying they were both in San Juan, doesn't mean much.

Strange how nobody can answer the question of how far, and how long it take to travel across the city. And all bets are off when Trump is in town.

The usual suspect partisans are going to hyper-politicize this whole thing, because that's what they do.

We probably won't have a decent picture of what happened (and didn't happen) until at least a week or two after this mess is over with.

Until then, yak yak yak.

:rolleyes-41:
. Anyone politicizing suffering and mayhem in order to attack this President is lower than whale crap, and that's at the bottom of the Mariana trench.

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.
The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.
Most of the racism I've been seeing is from right wingers claiming that brown people can't take care of themselves and need white people to come rescue them. They seem to picture Puerto Rico as being another Haiti or something.
Puerto Rico doesn't look to modernized unless I am just seeing the impoverished side of things. The tourism side is probably top notch, but how much does that side of things represent of Puerto Rico ?

Before the Zimmerman trial, Hispanic's were considered brown people. The media changed all that when it declared him to be a white Hispanic.

george-zimmerman.jpg

What people see when they think Puerto Rican.
^not white

No, they should of course be allowed to sit there unchallenged. :cuckoo:

But that wasn't your original point anyway, you are pivoting.

No pivot. The original point still stands. Yelling racist has lost most of its power through overuse.

Anyone politicizing suffering and mayhem in order to attack this President is lower than whale crap, and that's at the bottom of the Mariana trench.

Um. No. And if this were happening under Hillary's watch, you guys would be on it faster than you can say "Benghazi".

Trump is the president. He was told this hurricane was coming. He took inadequate actions on it, and then classlessly blamed the victims

Trump is the head white guy in charge.
So he can dry out FEMA because he is in charge?

Well Trump is the one operating DHS with a temporary agency head. And FEMA does what the president tells them to do. Maybe Trump should tell FEMA to be as active as ICE.
Well, in my country leaders gain support by helping in such cases. Trump can´t be that smart.
One really has to question,what Mental Illness Trump actually has???because he is most peculiar(Liar being the operative part of the word)...There is something Not Normal about him,on a daily basis he does something Manic...He is not fit for purpose...he should leave office,retire and seek the medical help he certainly needs.

I feel sorry for the Americans of Puerto Rico,Trump is as useless as a Virgin in a Whore House

Last edited:

Trump is the head white guy in charge.
So he can dry out FEMA because he is in charge?

Well Trump is the one operating DHS with a temporary agency head. And FEMA does what the president tells them to do. Maybe Trump should tell FEMA to be as active as ICE.
Well, in my country leaders gain support by helping in such cases. Trump can´t be that smart.
One really has to question,what Mental Illness Trump actually has???because he is most peculiar(Liar being the operative part of the word)...There is something Not Normal about him,on a daily basis he does something Manic...He is not fit for purpose...he should leave office,retire and seek the medical help he certainly needs.

I feel sorry for the Americans of Puerto Rico,Trump is as useless as a Virgin in a Whore House
/—-/ WOWZA still butt sore after 10 months. BTW a virgin at a whore house would be a commercial success, guys would bid top dollar to pop her cherry. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Where's all the whining about the government's response to the other two major storms that hit about the same time? Either you guys are slacking or somebody missed a memo.

/—-/ WOWZA still butt sore after 10 months. BTW a virgin at a whore house would be a commercial success, guys would bid top dollar to pop her cherry. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

But is something that can only be sold once, and afterwards loses all it's value. Not a very good business model.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back