Puerto Rico and the race card: PR 75% white. Texas 70% white.Won't work libs.

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.

Not to worry. Trump figured out that Puerto Rico was surrounded by water yesterday.

/—-/ Trump was educating you libtard moonbats

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.

When it's the only card Libs have in their deck, it's the only one they can play.

Bullshit that he didn't know that PR was an island. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Trump seemed amazed when he said Puerto Rico was surrounded by deep water, ocean water.

Why would Trump mention the obvious, unless he was oblivious?

And this isn't the only example. Trump said healthcare would have passed if a senator wasn't in the hospital. When there weren't any senators in the hospital, and they only had 49 votes.

Obviously oblivious.

You mean like "57 States", "Here in Asia" while Obama was speaking in Hawaii, and "Savannah GA, Jacksonville FL, and Charlestons SC on the gulf coast"?

I almost forget "If you like your doctor/healthcare plan you can keep it, period"

You mean like "57 States", "Here in Asia" while Obama was speaking in Hawaii, and "Savannah GA, Jacksonville FL, and Charlestons SC on the gulf coast"?

Amazing how you have to go back a decade, and use everything Obama said over a span of 8 years to find a fist full of mistakes.

Trump does that in a day, or in a tweet. Like saying he had the votes to pass healthcare reform. Except a senator was in the hospital, who wasn't in the hospital, and would have only brought to vote total to 49.

Yeah, keep repeating the 57 states, and Obama said just once, and then corrected soon after.

One has to remember that Puerto Rico was part of the Spanish Empire for several centuries. That established a mentality of almost total control over the island by a Viceroy responsible to the royal court. Nothing could get done with approval from the king. Nothing.

The island is exactly like every other country that was once ruled by the Spanish. It claims to be Democratic but the monarchitic mentality is still there.

Okay, so would you Trumptards be happier if people pointing out how Trump is fucking over the people of Puerto Rico doesn't have anything to do with race?
I'm not a Trumptard but I would be happy if you lefties stopped acting like hysterical teenage girls.
I know that's a big ask but you wanted to know so there it is.

Why don't you NOT be a Trumptard and go molest the people here who are claiming that the people of Puerto Rico don't deserve any help,

or that the entire island ought to be bulldozed.
I already did in that bulldoze thread.
Some of us realize you solve problems by putting forth ideas & solutions rather than heated rhetoric.

And don't give me that Trumptard shit. I argue with the right as much as I do the left. Do you?

Dismissed

Amazing how you have to go back a decade, and use everything Obama said over a span of 8 years to find a fist full of mistakes.

Trump does that in a day, or in a tweet. Like saying he had the votes to pass healthcare reform. Except a senator was in the hospital, who wasn't in the hospital, and would have only brought to vote total to 49.

Yeah, keep repeating the 57 states, and Obama said just once, and then corrected soon after.

That's just a few examples.

I said 57 states one time. Seems you're the liar and the Obama ass kisser since you make up things.

PR is not 75% white unless you count hispanic indians as white and you can't do that. Spanish hispanics yes but not the injuns.

Obviously the Dirty Democratic Party and Press are making a coordinated propaganda effort to make the PR hurricane relief mission a racial issue to hurt Trump

Trumps lack of response is what is hurting Trump.

When a hurricaine flooded Houston, Trump personally gave $1 million of his own money to help.

For Puerto Rico.... not a penny.

As usual you are full of crap!

Trump Committee Donating $3 Million To Puerto Rico Relief
Read more at Trump Committee Donating $3 Million To Puerto Rico Relief | TrumpTrain

The funds will go to the American Red Cross, the Salvation Army and Samaritan’s Purse, and all three are providing relief to areas in Texas, Florida and the Caribbean devastated by recent hurricanes.

upload_2017-10-1_15-15-15.jpeg

Texas is 45% non-Hispanic white.

Hispanic is not a race.

Help me out here, what is the purpose of this thread? Something about Puerto Rico not being inhabited by mostly brown people, is that it?

Do me a favor, tell me what percentage of Puerto Ricans are Hispanic. You may learn something.

Nearly all of them.

But Hispanic isn't a race.

Tell that to Tinybrain.

Obviously the Dirty Democratic Party and Press are making a coordinated propaganda effort to make the PR hurricane relief mission a racial issue to hurt Trump

When a hurricaine flooded Houston, Trump personally gave $1 million of his own money to help.

Read more at Trump Committee Donating $3 Million To Puerto Rico Relief | TrumpTrain

The funds will go to the American Red Cross, the Salvation Army and Samaritan’s Purse, and all three are providing relief to areas in Texas, Florida and the Caribbean devastated by recent hurricanes.

lol, so instead of donating his own money, Trump is donating his donors' money.

/—-/ And how much is Hildabeast donating?

what does that have to do with Trump donating nothing?

/—-/
UPDATE (9/5, 3:30 p.m.): At the end of a White House news briefing on Tuesday, Sanders confirmed that Trump’s donation will indeed come from his personal money.

“That will be a personal donation of a million dollars,” Sanders said, adding that the White House will be releasing full details soon.

/—-/
UPDATE (9/5, 3:30 p.m.): At the end of a White House news briefing on Tuesday, Sanders confirmed that Trump’s donation will indeed come from his personal money.

“That will be a personal donation of a million dollars,” Sanders said, adding that the White House will be releasing full details soon.

lol that's his Texas donation, not his Puerto Rico or Florida donation.

I agree with everything, except the complicated part. I am not exactly the sharpest tool in the toolbox. About as sharp as a bowling ball and I can see what their tactics are. Their minds are very very simple. When you do not agree with them and not in lock step with them, then it is racism or "hate speech." They accuse Ben Shapiro, an orthodox Jew, of being a nazi. They cannot help it. That is how simple they are.

Trump had to tell his supporters that Puerto Rico is an island. Surrounded by water, deep water, an ocean.

It's as simple as that.

He was talking to imbecile liberals.

Forum List

Back