Puerto Rico and the race card: PR 75% white. Texas 70% white.Won't work libs.

You are correct, though. They have reflexively screamed racism so many times that it has lost its power and meaning. It basically means, "I hate you and I'm saying bad things about you because I have no substantive arguments against you".

So, um, do you not read the right wing posts here that sound like they came off Stormfront?

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.
It is all about the perception with the left. Facts mean nothing.

Ferguson, Missouri. Just remember that any time you waste your time to point out FACTS to the left. Facts will not get in the way of THEIR TRUTH.
. Their fabricated Truth's in order to feed their own agenda's. The liberal mind is a complicated thing, but then it has to be when trying to constantly fool people like it does.
I agree with everything, except the complicated part. I am not exactly the sharpest tool in the toolbox. About as sharp as a bowling ball and I can see what their tactics are. Their minds are very very simple. When you do not agree with them and not in lock step with them, then it is racism or "hate speech." They accuse Ben Shapiro, an orthodox Jew, of being a nazi. They cannot help it. That is how simple they are.
. Ok, in their minds it's complicated, but really it should be simple these things, so their minds are constantly playing tricks on them. LOL

You are correct, though. They have reflexively screamed racism so many times that it has lost its power and meaning. It basically means, "I hate you and I'm saying bad things about you because I have no substantive arguments against you".

So, um, do you not read the right wing posts here that sound like they came off Stormfront?

They're wrong too, wouldn't you agree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously the Dirty Democratic Party and Press are making a coordinated propaganda effort to make the PR hurricane relief mission a racial issue to hurt Trump

Trumps lack of response is what is hurting Trump.

When a hurricaine flooded Houston, Trump personally gave $1 million of his own money to help.

For Puerto Rico.... not a penny.
"According to the U.S. Census 2000, the racial makeup of the city was 49.3% White (including Hispanic or Latino), 25.3% Black or African American, 0.4% Native American, 5.3% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 16.5% from other races, and 3.2% from two or more races. 37% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race."

GFY.

What was the last idea or policy the left wing democrats had that was not designed to divide. All of it.

Race war, gender war, class warfare. All of it is designed to prop themselves up as robin hood while making all of the republicans as greedy white capitalists. I have no idea how they sell it so well that the republicans are the party of the rich.

Want to know how they take over?

But the question is, who is doing the dividing.

You leave out Nixon's "Southern Strategy" and "Law and Order" campaigns.
Reagan's talk about "Young Bucks and Welfare Queens"
Bush Sr. "Willie Horton" ads
Jesse Helm's "White Hands" ad
Corker's "Playboy Mansion" ad
Bush Jr. gay marriage stance.
Trump talking about Mexican Rapists.

Seems to me if anyone is dividing us, it's Republicans scaring the shit out of white people by telling them the scary gays/minorities/feminists are going to get them.

pc_a68f05139dfa669f88b0ddf5e217567e.jpg
They always seem to ignore these facts.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

The stupid Moon Bat Mayor of San Juan is bitching about Trump because the Democrat Party told her to do it but she hasn't been to even one FEMA coordination meeting. You would think she would do her job and help to coordinate the massive Federal relief effort, wouldn't you?

Typical Liberal hatefulness and incompetency.

Some in this very thread.

Those always get ignored, always.

The usual suspect partisans are going to hyper-politicize this whole thing, because that's what they do.

We probably won't have a decent picture of what happened (and didn't happen) until at least a week or two after this mess is over with.

Until then, yak yak yak.

:rolleyes-41:
Yeap, the left sure love to politicize stuff. Not sure I see anyone else doing that other than rational thinkers not falling for the constant identity political drum beat from the left. Which, at this point has become like a run away train that no one can slow down.

Obviously the Dirty Democratic Party and Press are making a coordinated propaganda effort to make the PR hurricane relief mission a racial issue to hurt Trump

Trumps lack of response is what is hurting Trump.

When a hurricaine flooded Houston, Trump personally gave $1 million of his own money to help.

For Puerto Rico.... not a penny.
"According to the U.S. Census 2000, the racial makeup of the city was 49.3% White (including Hispanic or Latino), 25.3% Black or African American, 0.4% Native American, 5.3% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 16.5% from other races, and 3.2% from two or more races. 37% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race."

GFY.

Dear GFY

You primitive backwards left wing racist bigot Democrats are who made the PR hurricane relief mission about race

Some in this very thread.

Those always get ignored, always.

Malcolm X calls slaves like you a traitor to your own race.

Must be hard. Trust me, I know. Facing the absolute truth might very well be the hardest thing all of us do.

Everyone is sooooo shocked that
Despicable Democrat Bigots are politicizing PR hurricane relief mission and making it about race

The stupid Moon Bat Mayor of San Juan is bitching about Trump because the Democrat Party told her to do it but she hasn't been to even one FEMA coordination meeting. You would think she would do her job and help to coordinate the massive Federal relief effort, wouldn't you?.

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?

The stupid Moon Bat Mayor of San Juan is bitching about Trump because the Democrat Party told her to do it but she hasn't been to even one FEMA coordination meeting. You would think she would do her job and help to coordinate the massive Federal relief effort, wouldn't you?.

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?

Wouldn't you think that where number one priority would be to help coordinate the massive Federal relief? Isn't that what the dumb bitch was hired to do, instead of bashing Trump like she was told to do by the filthy ass Democrat Party?

She managed to get to an area yesterday where they had private aid come in and do a TV interview, didn't she?

I don't think problem getting to the FEMA office is what is keeping her from doing her job. It is stupid partisan hate of Trump from the Left Wing shitheads. Despicable, isn't it?

Everyone is sooooo shocked that Despicable Democrat Bigots are politicizing PR hurricane relief mission and making it about race
Remember when NBC said they had Trump on tape using the N word and they were going to release it? They never did, but since they promised that they had it, MarcAtl believed them.

He always believes his massas.

Okay, so would you Trumptards be happier if people pointing out how Trump is fucking over the people of Puerto Rico doesn't have anything to do with race?
I'm not a Trumptard but I would be happy if you lefties stopped acting like hysterical teenage girls.
I know that's a big ask but you wanted to know so there it is.

Why don't you NOT be a Trumptard and go molest the people here who are claiming that the people of Puerto Rico don't deserve any help,

or that the entire island ought to be bulldozed.

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.

Texas is 45% non-Hispanic white.

Hispanic is not a race.

Help me out here, what is the purpose of this thread? Something about Puerto Rico not being inhabited by mostly brown people, is that it?

Do me a favor, tell me what percentage of Puerto Ricans are Hispanic. You may learn something.

Texas is 45% non-Hispanic white.

Hispanic is not a race.

Help me out here, what is the purpose of this thread? Something about Puerto Rico not being inhabited by mostly brown people, is that it?

Do me a favor, tell me what percentage of Puerto Ricans are Hispanic. You may learn something.

Nearly all of them.

But Hispanic isn't a race.

I don't believe Trump's attitude with Puerto Rico has anything to do with race. Puerto Rico's current problem with Trump is having a mayor down there that's been upstaging him. Trump's true matter with skin is his own thin kind.

Forum List

Back