Puerto Rico and the race card: PR 75% white. Texas 70% white.Won't work libs.

Obviously the Dirty Democratic Party and Press are making a coordinated propaganda effort to make the PR hurricane relief mission a racial issue to hurt Trump

Trumps lack of response is what is hurting Trump.

When a hurricaine flooded Houston, Trump personally gave $1 million of his own money to help.

For Puerto Rico.... not a penny.

These filthy Liberals are shitheads when it comes to playing the race card. They thrive on promoting racial hatred. Without racial division they have nothing.

Obviously the Dirty Democratic Party and Press are making a coordinated propaganda effort to make the PR hurricane relief mission a racial issue to hurt Trump

When a hurricaine flooded Houston, Trump personally gave $1 million of his own money to help.

Maybe you should check up on where Trump's contributions went... because you're wrong...

You are confused Moon Bat.

There are 10,000 Federal workers helping out in PR. They were sent there by Trump's Administration.

Three Hurricanes in one month hit different regions of the United States of America and it territories.

Harvey was the first one that landed North of Corpus Christi and dumped record amount of rains on Houston that was never seen before.

The Cajun Navy which was made up of white guys came to the rescue along with locals and out of state individuals before the Federal Government got itself rolling.

Now Texas is a Minority-Majority State even if Hispanics are counted as white and the Houston Region is heavily Democratic and yet shit got done!

Then Irma ripped through Florida causing another Natural Disaster on the heels of Harvey and FEMA was once again called into action stretching itself even more...

Then Maria came blowing through the PR and destroying the entire Island that is built like Mexico infrastructure which mean it is shit and FEMA is once again working.

Now tell me folks when was the last time this country was hit with three major hurricanes in three different regions?

Do you believe that as a nation we were prepare for this?

Also here in Texas people got together and worked before, during and after the event, so where the fuck are those people in the PR that will rise and lead while hoping for extra help!?!

Why can't the locals work with their government and clear the roads and help transport supplies and not wait for the government to do it for them?

Simple, PR is not Texas and here in Texas we take pride in helping each other no matter color, religion or sex but it seem the people of the PR can not do this and that is really sad!

What was the last idea or policy the left wing democrats had that was not designed to divide. All of it.

Race war, gender war, class warfare. All of it is designed to prop themselves up as robin hood while making all of the republicans as greedy white capitalists. I have no idea how they sell it so well that the republicans are the party of the rich.

Want to know how they take over?

But the question is, who is doing the dividing.

You leave out Nixon's "Southern Strategy" and "Law and Order" campaigns.
Reagan's talk about "Young Bucks and Welfare Queens"
Bush Sr. "Willie Horton" ads
Jesse Helm's "White Hands" ad
Corker's "Playboy Mansion" ad
Bush Jr. gay marriage stance.
Trump talking about Mexican Rapists.

Seems to me if anyone is dividing us, it's Republicans scaring the shit out of white people by telling them the scary gays/minorities/feminists are going to get them.

pc_a68f05139dfa669f88b0ddf5e217567e.jpg
View attachment 152196

the sad thing is, you think that's clever, Jailbird.

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.
The asshole woman on MTP this morning referred to the PR mayor as a person of color. I guess she has a dick also.

Three Hurricanes in one month hit different regions of the United States of America and it territories.

Harvey was the first one that landed North of Corpus Christi and dumped record amount of rains on Houston that was never seen before.

The Cajun Navy which was made up of white guys came to the rescue along with locals and out of state individuals before the Federal Government got itself rolling.

Now Texas is a Minority-Majority State even if Hispanics are counted as white and the Houston Region is heavily Democratic and yet shit got done!

Then Irma ripped through Florida causing another Natural Disaster on the heels of Harvey and FEMA was once again called into action stretching itself even more...

Then Maria came blowing through the PR and destroying the entire Island that is built like Mexico infrastructure which mean it is shit and FEMA is once again working.

Now tell me folks when was the last time this country was hit with three major hurricanes in three different regions?

Do you believe that as a nation we were prepare for this?

Also here in Texas people got together and worked before, during and after the event, so where the fuck are those people in the PR that will rise and lead while hoping for extra help!?!

Why can't the locals work with their government and clear the roads and help transport supplies and not wait for the government to do it for them?

Simple, PR is not Texas and here in Texas we take pride in helping each other no matter color, religion or sex but it seem the people of the PR can not do this and that is really sad!

21192243_10155699895713588_8323258253451919196_n.jpg
21369210_10155713530888588_2675102615195772993_n.jpg

And Obama telling us this isn't who we are every time he didn't agree with most of America. Maybe the police acted stupidly? How about, he could've been my son. Or letting the black Panthers off when they kept people from voting? You mean that kind of divide?

Okay, let's look at that.

The police did act stupidly when they arrested a distinguished black educator after they determined his identity and that he was in his own home.

His son could have looked like Trayvon, who was just a kid who got shot by a mentally unstable man with a gun.

And, um, what the NBP guys did wasn't a federal issue. They were run off by the cops after five minutes after people complained about them.

The usual suspect partisans are going to hyper-politicize this whole thing, because that's what they do.

We probably won't have a decent picture of what happened (and didn't happen) until at least a week or two after this mess is over with.

Until then, yak yak yak.

Yes, they are going to judge Trump by how badly he handled this. They are going to mock him with his "big ocean, big water" comments, and they should.

That's the job. As one of his predecessors said, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen". He also had a sign on his desk that said, "The Buck stops here".

Trump didn't get that memo.

Most Puerto Ricans are tri-racial.
Genetics confirms this.

Most Puerto Ricans are seen as brown latino non-americans.
Why do you people focus on skin color? WHY? It's a superficial COLOR that means NOTHING.
I think you are projecting yourself. When Puerto Rico comes up I NEVER think "brown" people.
That's ridiculous
. One day people will finally understand just as King did that it's not about color, but it's about Character. Don't they realize that there were blacks who wanted to do things differently than King did back in the day, and that King saw this as a character flaw in the thinking of those individuals towards acquiring a more lasting peace among the races ??

Most Puerto Ricans are tri-racial.
Genetics confirms this.

Most Puerto Ricans are seen as brown latino non-americans.
Why do you people focus on skin color? WHY? It's a superficial COLOR that means NOTHING.
I think you are projecting yourself. When Puerto Rico comes up I NEVER think "brown" people.
That's ridiculous
. One day people will finally understand just as King did that it's not about color, but it's about Character. Don't they realize that there were blacks who wanted to do things differently than King did back in the day, and that King saw this as a character flaw in the thinking of those individuals towards acquiring a more lasting peace among the races ??

On the whole non-Whites appear to be of worse character.

a lot of Blacks are rude, obnoxious, and aggressive.

a lot of Hispanics are pathological liars, and connivers.

a lot of Asians are cold, and unfriendly.

I certainly wouldn't say I'm impressed.

59d03224200000f81508474a.jpeg

Retired Lt. General Russel L. Honoré

Retired Lieutenant General: While Trump Golfs, San Juan’s Mayor Is ‘Living On A Cot’

“And the president has shown again, you don’t give a damn about poor people.”

The retired lieutenant general who led the effort to bring aid to Louisiana after it was ravaged by Hurricane Katrina didn’t mince words when talking about the president’s response to the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico.

On Saturday morning, President Donald Trump unleashed a series of tweets taking aim at San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz. In them, he accused Democrats of having convinced Cruz to be “nasty” to him, called Cruz’s leadership “poor” and said that other leaders in Puerto Rico “want everything to be done for them.” The tweets were sent from his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey.

In an interview with CNN later in the day, retired Lt. General Russel L. Honoré tore down Trump’s remarks:

“The mayor’s living on a cot, and I hope the president has a good day at golf,” he told CNN.

Honoré said the crisis in Puerto Rico is even larger than what he faced during Katrina.

“Is Puerto Rico worse than what you found here in Katrina?” CBS News correspondent Michelle Miller asked Honoré on Friday.

“Oh, hell yeah,” Honore said. “The number one priority is saving lives and when you’re saving lives, you’ve gotta figure out what rules you’re gonna break. All the rules we live by are designed for peacetime.”

“And this is what?” Miller asked.

“This is like a war,” he said.

In another interview with CNN, Honoré tied Trump’s response to a overall lack of compassion to marginalized people.

“And the president has shown again, you don’t give a damn about poor people,” Honoré told CNN. “You don’t give a damn about people of color and the SOB that rides around in Air Force One is denying services needed by the people of Puerto Rico.”

More: Retired Lieutenant General: While Trump Golfs, San Juan’s Mayor Is ‘Living On A Cot’

Lt. General Russel L. Honoré tells it like it is. I agree.

Puerto Rico is 75% white.

Perception drives the prejudice. People think, Puerto rico is filled with brown people, therefore it is.

Oh can the crap. The race card isn't working any more.
What we are seeing in it's place is the Race Card Card.

Sigh. Before anyone one else starts the "Trump/Republicans/Conservatives" don't care about brown people shit, you need to know your stats.

The race card is really a sad and overused card. Pity. Racism is an important issue and always will be. But it's been used too many times. And the result is that people just don't give a shit anymore.

We live in a time when truth simply doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is hate. When you hate someone, like these people do, you are justified in saying anything you want, true or not.

You are correct, though. They have reflexively screamed racism so many times that it has lost its power and meaning. It basically means, "I hate you and I'm saying bad things about you because I have no substantive arguments against you".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back