Puerto Rican Mayor Blaming Trump Isn't Participating In The Relief Effort

It's been 9 days. 5 of which the Orange POS has spent traveling to & from & at his golf course.

Weird. When the three-star General got there the first thing he did was agree with the Mayor. Good thing we have all these trump cult posters here at USMB to educate him.
So. The General arrives.

He does not like what he sees.

The soldiers under him are the ones carrying out this relief effort.

He needs to address his officers if these forces are not carrying out their duties.

Not blame the President.
When did the troops arrive?
Air Force Operations began on Tuesday 9/26

It's amusing that news the Left doesn't like .....it's fake news for them!

Got news for you!

The Lefturds are the only fake news around! :)
Did you know that your info comes from someone interviewing a person known only as "toothless guy?" Of course, that's enough to circulate aaaaall across the desperate right wing media machine. Pathetic.

yeah as she is standing in front of pallets and pallets of aid

san-juan-mayor-soto-600x379.jpg

You deplorables keep pointing that out. Those supplies are hardly enough. It's like sending 1 plate of food for a group of 30 hungry people.

dont be so stupid

like that is the only supplies to reach the port

Going on television and trashing the very people who are sending supplies is probably not the best strategy.
from here it looks like her hate wishes for failure
even if her people have to cause it
If this audio is true, things are far worse than that.

Seems the governor and mayor are deliberately with holding supplies for their own political gain and to patronize supporters.

POLICE AUDIO: 'Mayor Carmen Yulin Is Not Allowing Anyone To Distribute' Supplies - Big League Politics

Audio has emerged from a Puerto Rican police officer alleging that San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is not allowing supplies to be distributed to the citizens affected by the nation’s hurricane.

Mayor Cruz is accusing President Trump of doing a poor job attending to the needs of the Puerto Rican nation. Trump says that 10,000 U.S. federal workers are on the ground in the nation of Puerto Rico and that Mayor Cruz is doing a bad job, changing her tune on Trump due to Democratic Party pressure.

Supplies are not reaching the people. A prominent truckers union linked to left-wing political parties across Latin America is reportedly intentionally blocking the deliveries from the Port of San Juan, according to multiple accounts.

A self-identified police officer of a currently in Guaynabo called into a Spanish-language radio program to describe what happened. Jennifer Puentes published footage of the emotional, stirring interview.

The female police officer said, “I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. it is not being distributed. They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations.”​

“The mayor Carmen Yulin is not allowing anyone to distribute…We need…What us Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces to come in and distribute the aid,” she said.

She said that people in Florida, and “artists” are helping with the relief efforts, but she does not know how many others are helping due to having “very limited communication” on the island.

“What else are we going to do? You tell me, what else are we going to do?”

“But I need to speak for the people, because the people are suffering. Because I, as a cop, along with other police partners we are seeing it,” she said.

“We want the U.S. to come in.”​

Going on television and trashing the very people who are sending supplies is probably not the best strategy.
from here it looks like her hate wishes for failure
even if her people have to cause it
If this audio is true, things are far worse than that.

Seems the governor and mayor are deliberately with holding supplies for their own political gain and to patronize supporters.

POLICE AUDIO: 'Mayor Carmen Yulin Is Not Allowing Anyone To Distribute' Supplies - Big League Politics

Audio has emerged from a Puerto Rican police officer alleging that San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is not allowing supplies to be distributed to the citizens affected by the nation’s hurricane.

Mayor Cruz is accusing President Trump of doing a poor job attending to the needs of the Puerto Rican nation. Trump says that 10,000 U.S. federal workers are on the ground in the nation of Puerto Rico and that Mayor Cruz is doing a bad job, changing her tune on Trump due to Democratic Party pressure.

Supplies are not reaching the people. A prominent truckers union linked to left-wing political parties across Latin America is reportedly intentionally blocking the deliveries from the Port of San Juan, according to multiple accounts.

A self-identified police officer of a currently in Guaynabo called into a Spanish-language radio program to describe what happened. Jennifer Puentes published footage of the emotional, stirring interview.

The female police officer said, “I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. it is not being distributed. They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations.”​

“The mayor Carmen Yulin is not allowing anyone to distribute…We need…What us Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces to come in and distribute the aid,” she said.

She said that people in Florida, and “artists” are helping with the relief efforts, but she does not know how many others are helping due to having “very limited communication” on the island.

“What else are we going to do? You tell me, what else are we going to do?”

“But I need to speak for the people, because the people are suffering. Because I, as a cop, along with other police partners we are seeing it,” she said.

“We want the U.S. to come in.”​

sadly it is true

leftists by nature are low lifes

This mayor FAILED to make any emergency preparedness preparations. Now she refuses to work with FEMA and the rest of the island mayors to get things done.

Wrong on both counts. What a stupid thing to write.

NO.. Stupid is what you did, with out fact one, to back up your lies..
^ ironic

Meanwhile back in reality, the Mayor is working with FEMA, and emergency plans have been followed as well as possible in the aftermath of a mega-disaster.
^^Ironic... SHE never attends any meeting with FEMA according to the other mayors..... who to believe???.. You or those who are there? YOU LOSE!
Attending meetings? Are you fucking stupid?

See this woman here?

4-1024x551.png

That's the Mayor. FEMA is on the ground in San Juan. The Mayor is working with them, and asking for more help, because people have no food, power, or water. Congress has been sitting on its ass, not passing a relief package that Houston and Florida got within days. Trump has not asked them to, and has not asked anybody to donate anything. But the Mayor is the bad guy. Fuck you.

How do we know that's not just another staged photo op from CNN?

The answer is we don't. It wouldn't be the first time either.:dunno:

How do we know that's not just another staged photo op from CNN?
The answer is we don't. It wouldn't be the first time either.:dunno:
View attachment 152290

I like the Brian Williams coverage at the D-Day landings during World War 2......that was some really brave work for Mr. Williams.....especially when he threw down his microphone, grabbed a rifle and cleaned out 2 Gerry machine gun nests all on his own....

I like the Brian Williams coverage at the D-Day landings during World War 2......that was some really brave work for Mr. Williams.....especially when he threw down his microphone, grabbed a rifle and cleaned out 2 Gerry machine gun nests all on his own....
Oh, wow, then you must have missed how he cleared the channel of U-boats single handedly by commandeering a cruiser from the Vichy French and scaled the cliffs at St Los ahead of the Rangers.

For me, his coverage of the Titanic tragedy was amazing, totally breathtaking!

Oh, wow, then you must have missed how he cleared the channel of U-boats single handedly by commandeering a cruiser from the Vichy French and scaled the cliffs at St Los ahead of the Rangers.

That was awesome.....thanks for reminding us about his heroism at sea....

And his coverage of the signing of the Declaration of Independence...that was inspiring.....

Bottom line is this....if you are to live in a country subject to this type of weather almost yearly, than you need to have in place measures to counter this shit...have your power lines under ground, build roads that are easily repairable, like dirt and gravel and invest in solar and wind power. Texas and Florida are you listening

There are 10,000 Hurricane Relief Workers and the docks are over flowing with relief supplies, soooooooo once again the Dirty Democrats are LYING and politicize a natural disaster for cheap political points.

It shouldn't have taken them two weeks to get there... that's the problem.

And Trump should have been more concerned about this problem than he was about what NFL Players were doing.

I see the bed wetting retards have chimed in and as usual they have zero facts to support them..

This mayor FAILED to make any emergency preparedness preparations. Now she refuses to work with FEMA and the rest of the island mayors to get things done.. Sounds to me like she is a DemoCRAP politician who doesn't mind killing her constituents for her political gain..

again, its' been two weeks since the hurricane hit, and Trump is only getting things done now.

That's a scandal.

He makes Bush's handling of Katrina look good by comparison.

Forum List

Back