College Professor: Believing in Hard Work is "White Supremacist"

I was a youth counselor for many years
I was asked by the XO of the organization at a conference what I taught young me at risk
I replied, 'Work is a value.'

White people, what the hell is wrong with you?
Explain to your white children, that you are sending to these very expensive indoctrination centers, to shout loudly and clearly, "We are not paying you to teach anything but curriculum. Save your political views for Twitter."

As soon as the white shaming bullshit starts, tell them to stand up and walk out. Picket the Dean's office until it stops. Two can play that game. Then you show up at the Dean's office demanding an explanation.

It is your money they want. So make it count. If you want your child to get a job when he/she graduates, see to it that they learn more than how to put crayon to placard. Their future is at stake. Stand up for your child's success, not vagina hats.
Stop allowing them to fry your child's brain.

Last edited:
One of the problems in today's society is attitude in regards to hard work. It seems if a black works hard, educates him/herself and becomes successful the black community, instead of using them as a shining example, calls them a sellout or claims they aren't black enough. Our racial problems will never go away until this attitude is eliminated.

the MSM is the main culprit
they make out the CRIMINALS , [ some career criminals ] to be the good people, and police bad
someone who commits a crime, then RAMS police cars, then resist arrest, doesn't comply, etc --these are good guys
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

so then you have people like this dumbass who thinks it's ok to be anti-white

Well, it's true. Hard work getting you somewhere IS a white ideology. Slave labor never did work hard -- or at all unless under fear. When blacks ran away on the Caribbean islands and became Maroons or free after slavery was outlawed, they didn't work either: they were okay with being poor. Same deal with Africa and black countries like Jamaica now. They are okay with being rural and poor and having dirt floors, and they don't bother to change that. Working hard and getting rich is a white, European, predominantly Protestant ideology and quite a lot of the world never knew about it or subscribed to it.

is this where we're headed as a society? where are we headed with this bullshit?

College Professor: Believing in Hard Work is White Ideology
The woman is a racist and should be removed from her position.

:lol:

All opposing thought must be stamped out!
Of course. It has been the 'modus operandi' left-wing professors for nearly 5 decades now.

I guess from your point of view, it sucks to have their racist views exposed.

is this where we're headed as a society? where are we headed with this bullshit?

Of course. It has been the 'modus operandi' left-wing professors for nearly 5 decades now.

That is quite an adorable attempt to deflect, but there's only one person in this thread demanding this professor be fired for expressing an opinion that they don't like - and it's not a liberal.

That is quite an adorable attempt to deflect, but there's only one person in this thread demanding this professor be fired for expressing an opinion that they don't like - and it's not a liberal.
Of course. I don't think that racists should be educating our young people.

Of course. I don't think that racists should be educating our young people.

As I said. All opposing thought must be stamped out!

After all, if you call her a racist, then it must be true, right?

Forum List

Back