Public school teacher put on leave after drunken anti-Trump rant in front of students

Yeah...public schools are pretty terrible. I graduated from HS in the early 90's. I never remember any teachers making political statements. I never remember teachers revealing anything about their private lives or opinions on anything. I think the most I ever saw was a coffee mug of their alma mater or a sports team.
Public schools are horrible now.

For the past 60 years the leftists have been teach Americas children their opinions are the most important thing. Not math. Not English. Not science.

Parents, make sure you know who your children are exposed to in school. People like this are likely widespread in the public schools, and this kind of abuse often goes unreported.

So you added the "drunken" part for effect?

Yes and I disagree with that as well. You don't destroy property of people because you disagree with them. The way this was handled was very appropriate. They had her on hidden camera, able to show what this loser was really all about, and she was removed from her position.

Read the post before yours. You keep looking at this as if it were an isolated, lone incident when it really isn't. All I'm saying Ray is that depending on the circumstances, one must look at the total picture and act accordingly; if your opponent plays by no rules and uses every unreasonable technique possible against you but you always fight fair and limit yourself to calm, reasonable, measured responses, guess what?

YOU LOSE.

Maybe it won't happen today, but it is happening because while you are acting as a reactionary indfividual on your own, she is part of a proactive network. You will take your classroom video and hope the school disciplines her and walk away. She will go to her dozens of friends and their dozens of activist organizations and they will redouble their efforts.

Losing her job, if she actually loses her job, and assuming somehow she never returns to teaching (unlikely) to pick up right where she left off, she ought to be sued by the family or families on any legal grounds one can muster or even the school if they don't take strong enough action to set these people back hard, because they are coming for you, you have been declared the ENEMY, they are highly ORGANIZED, and they are not out to cost you your job, but to destroy you and take everything you have.

And if you don't believe that, their battle is already half won.

Last edited:
I'll comment on the thread title.

Drunken?

Do you HAVE to lie?
Why are the ghettos still here after spending trillions of dollars and now have an endless stream of resources sent to them? Tell us all. Tell us your solutions. Tax increase after tax increase to help and it does not change.

Probably get a slap on the wrist and be reinstated because it was anti Trump.

Had they been pro Trump then they probably would have been fired on the spot.

If she's not drunk, then she's high. If she's not high, then there is something mentally wrong with her. No sober normal person acts this way.

Exactly. As I said, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was intoxicated. If she wasn't, then she has no business being in public society, much less a classroom full of children.

Forum List

Back