Public Employees in Texas Who Issue Gay Marriage Licenses Are in for a Major Punishment if This Bill

Nature has fucking. It doesn't have marriage.

Nature has a physiological design wherein two complimenting but otherwise distinct genders.

AKA, fucking.

.. . Thus establishing the law wherein Marriage requires the joining of one man and one woman.

That's where your basis breaks. As the leap from fucking to marriage is not one made in nature. There is no marriage in nature, nor do you need it to procreate. As nature proves billions of times a day across the natural world

Marriage is a social construct made by people. And its defined by us. And as we've established dozens of times before (with you predictably tucking your tail between your legs and running as you always do), there are obviously valid bases of marriage that have nothing to do with children. As all the childless couples, old couples, and infertile couples being allowed to marry or remain married demonstrates.

Your argument fails again on your assumption of exclusivity. You insist that marriage can ONLY be about procreation. And that's simply not the case.

Natural Law is the laws which govern nature. That humanity has managed to observe the law, doesn't actually mean that we came up with it... or that we have some control over it.

Sorry, Keyes....no one accepts you as speaking for 'Nature'.

WoW! two pages in and you're already running for ad populum appeal Lifeboat?

ROFLMNAO! Hysterical!

More accurately, I'm rejecting your Appeal to Authority. Where you claim to speak for 'nature' or 'god' or 'morality' or 'objective truth', or whatever. You don't. Your argument requires our acceptance that you do. And no one accepts your fallacy as valid.

So....without our acceptance of your fallacy, what basis of argument do you have? Nothing. As your claims can't stand logically or rationally. They exist only within fallacies.

project much? BTW- where is your law degree from? :eusa_eh:

ROFLMNAO!

(Apparently I've stumbled into some Leftist Heresy! Apparently only the High Priests of "The Law" can comment upon the sacred legalities as defined by the scrolls... .

Who wants in on the pool which bets on how long before "DENIER!" is trotted out?)
so no law degree? Got it :thup:

\unsubbed

People are still fighting gay marriage? Why are they wasting their time?

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

And you keep believing that. Meanwhile, gays and lesbians will keep getting married.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

You mean pretend to be married.
Leaving God completely out of this,nature alone says it's a sham.

You don't speak for God either, Keyes. You're going through the "Appeal to Authority' rolodex. And it doesn't change a thing.

Gays and lesbians will continue to get married, and have their marriages recognized as being as valid and protected by society as that of any straight.

Don't like it? Too bad. Get used to the idea. Or don't. You're essentially irrelevant to someone else's marriage.

And whall we at it, we heah bah declahuh awl marges must be betwixt too peoples of the same race. YEEEEEEE-HAAWWWWWWW!!!

ROFL!

Delusion is SO cool to see when its expressed in writing!

Now let's follow the reasoning here...

Because people who of distinct races can be married, that AXIOMATICALLY means that marriage can have absolutely NO Standards. Mom's can marry daughters, Dad's can wed their sons... An entire city block can betroth itself to one another and join in marriage, all 557 of 'em.

And all because a black guy fell in love with a white girl and wanted to marry her and someone said... 'why not?'.

Hysterical...
project much? BTW- where is your law degree from? :eusa_eh:

ROFLMNAO!

(Apparently I've stumbled into some Leftist Heresy! Apparently only the High Priests of "The Law" can comment upon the sacred legalities as defined by the scrolls... .

Who wants in on the pool which bets on how long before "DENIER!" is trotted out?)

Translation: your argument is pseudo-legal gibberish that you can't possibly defend under the law. So you're ignoring the law.

Good luck with that in court.

:lmao:

What's going on in the Lone Neuron state now? This is pathetic. Gay marriage is already prohibited in Texas. This is political masturbation, nothing more.

Also, in the event that Texas' prohibition against gay marriage were overturned (I don't see that happening, but of the sake of argument), this bill would be highly unconstitutional. You cannot simply negate a person's salary.
You're an idiot. Like that's news.
Some court will strke down Texas' marriage law, as has been done in over 30 states already.
Texas is engaging in some soveriegn rights, just like Colorado with its illegal drug legalization.

What's going on in the Lone Neuron state now? This is pathetic. Gay marriage is already prohibited in Texas. This is political masturbation, nothing more.

Also, in the event that Texas' prohibition against gay marriage were overturned (I don't see that happening, but of the sake of argument), this bill would be highly unconstitutional. You cannot simply negate a person's salary.
Some court will strke down Texas' marriage law, as has been done in over 30 states already.
Texas is engaging in some soveriegn rights, just like Colorado with its illegal drug legalization.

Texas doesn't have the right to deprive Federal Citizens of their privileges and immunties. Or to treat Federal Citizens unequally under the law. Try reading the 14th amendment some time. Its illuminating.

ROFLMNAO!

Translation: your argument is pseudo-legal gibberish that you can't possibly defend under the law. So you're ignoring the law.

he thinks that being a shade tree lawyer makes his argument relevant lol. AS IF his opinions have ANY BEARING ON THE LAW AND PRECEDENT.

ROFLMNAO!

he thinks that being a shade tree lawyer makes his argument relevant lol. AS IF his opinions have ANY BEARING ON THE LAW AND PRECEDENT.

That's the beating heart of the Sovereign Citizen movement. That whatever pseudo-legal gibberish that they make up, the courts are bound to. Its useless idiocy, of course. But they believe it.

None of that makes it constitutional to negate a person's paycheck.

Well sure ya can... That's how Republics work. The Legislature decides what is spent where and they have exclusive authority over how that is done. (That's why it was SO important for the Progressives in the GOP to pass the Cromnibus last year.... to fund obamacare out for a full year. If they had not, the new congress would have just stopped paying for that. See how that works?)

No, it would not hold. Federal law mandates that people be compensated by their employers for work. This would be a legislative action by the state contradicting federal law, and thus violate the supremacy clause.

Yes it would.

It doesn't seem like you quite see what's happening here. Texas is telling the US Judiciary to stick it where the sun don't shine. And that Texas Progressives should go find a job other than Texas Government... .

It's amazing how quickly, under those circumstances, that Progressivism dries right up, isn't it?

Uh....you think that Texas having a temper tantrum makes it magically constitutional to simply void a person's paycheck? Well, I guess I shouldn't expect any different from an idiot like you.

Texas doesn't have the right to deprive Federal Citizens of their privileges and immunties. Or to treat Federal Citizens unequally under the law. Try reading the 14th amendment some time. Its illuminating.
Firing someone is always a right. They arent treating citizens unequally. Two men who are straight arent going to get a marriage license either.
I applaud Texas for standing up to federal tyranny, just as Colorado is.

What is unconstitutional about firing someone?

What is unconstitutional about firing someone?

Nothing unconstitutional about firing someone. Enough with the red herrings.

Firing someone is always a right. They arent treating citizens unequally. Two men who are straight arent going to get a marriage license either.

They aren't calling for firing someone. But merely depriving them of their wages.

“If an employee violates this subsection, the employee may not continue to receive salary, pension, or other employee benefit at the expense of the taxpayers of this State.”

Read first, then comment. You always do it the other way around.

People are still fighting gay marriage? Why are they wasting their time?

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

And you keep believing that. ....

Is there a reason that one should NOT believe Natural law?

More accurately, we don't accept that you define natural law. And since there's no marriage in nature, its irrelevant to the Texas laws.

C'mon, Keyes. We've done this dance before. You always lose.....because all you can offer us are obtuse 'Appeals to Authority'. Where you claim to speak for 'nature', or 'god', or 'objective truth'. When in reality, its just you. Citing yourself.

And you're nobody.

Exactly.

I will add that nature or god or objective truth have nothing to do with our laws. Our laws and constitution is what matters in America.

People like the one you replied to have no idea what America is about and seem to be working as hard as they can to destroy our constitution and laws.

Natural Law is the laws which govern nature. That humanity has managed to observe the law, doesn't actually mean that we came up with it... or that we have some control over it.

ROFLMNAO! Hysterical!

More accurately, I'm rejecting your Appeal to Authority. Where you claim to speak for 'nature' or 'god' or 'morality' or 'objective truth', or whatever. You don't. Your argument requires our acceptance that you do. And no one accepts your fallacy as valid.

So....without our acceptance of your fallacy, what basis of argument do you have? Nothing. As your claims can't stand logically or rationally. They exist only within fallacies.

What that person says or thinks doesn't matter at all in our nation. What matters is the constitution and our laws.

That person can spend all day talking about nature and all that but it means nothing.

Those people lost the argument. Again. Now they only have ridiculous excuses and whining.

Nothing they say will be listened to, nothing they say or do will matter at all to anyone.

What matters is that our courts have ruled that gay marriage is a civil right and no one has the right to prevent it.

Not even the homophobe you're replying to.

They aren't calling for firing someone. But merely depriving them of their wages.

“If an employee violates this subsection, the employee may not continue to receive salary, pension, or other employee benefit at the expense of the taxpayers of this State.”

Read first, then comment. You always do it the other way around.
A distinction without a difference. How many people would continue to work under those circumstances?
Recall in a thread a while back I proposed exactly the same thing. It is nullification of federal over-reach and long past due. Just ike Colorado.

ROFLMNAO! Hysterical!

What that person says or thinks doesn't matter at all in our nation. What matters is the constitution and our laws.

That person can spend all day talking about nature and all that but it means nothing.

Those people lost the argument. Again. Now they only have ridiculous excuses and whining.

Nothing they say will be listened to, nothing they say or do will matter at all to anyone.

What matters is that our courts have ruled that gay marriage is a civil right and no one has the right to prevent it.

Not even the homophobe you're replying to.
So you support sanctioning Colorado for undermining federal anti drug laws?

Forum List

Back