Public Breastfeeding = Dehumanization

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Never much cared one way or another on this issue as it really doesn't bother me to see a booby. But upon watching the latest liveleak video on this, a mass demonstration, I could not help but think these ladies were just turning themselves into cows. Sorry, but civil standards exist for a reason. If they didn't, a 450 lb naked dude and his 450 lb wife could just walk up the street naked.

This isn't a real issue, and people spending their time on it clearly should get a life.

I think it is kind of trashy, but probably not as trashy as those women who don't shave their body hair.

The crucial difference I think you're forgetting is that breast-feeding one's young is a normal, standard procedure for ALL us mammals and I honestly don't see what's gross about a mammal consuming milk. Whereas weighing 450 lbs. is a destructive, suicidal perversion that goes against all our mammalian body functions - it's essentially a person committing suicide with a knife and fork.

As a slim140-lb. 5-7 guy, I really do agree with you that morbidly obese people have no business being in public UNCOVERED......EVER, at all, under any circumstances. Never, ever, ever. When morbidly obese human dirigibles go shirtless it goes beyond a public eyesore and into a full-fledged visual abomination.

Never much cared one way or another on this issue as it really doesn't bother me to see a booby. But upon watching the latest liveleak video on this, a mass demonstration, I could not help but think these ladies were just turning themselves into cows. Sorry, but civil standards exist for a reason. If they didn't, a 450 lb naked dude and his 450 lb wife could just walk up the street naked.

This isn't a real issue, and people spending their time on it clearly should get a life.

Thank you for placing that image in my mind. I will be sending you the bill for the bottle of Wild Turkey I now have to chug to remove it.

Gobble Gobble.

The crucial difference I think you're forgetting is that breast-feeding one's young is a normal, standard procedure for ALL us mammals and I honestly don't see what's gross about a mammal consuming milk. Whereas weighing 450 lbs. is a destructive, suicidal perversion that goes against all our mammalian body functions - it's essentially a person committing suicide with a knife and fork.

As a slim140-lb. 5-7 guy, I really do agree with you that morbidly obese people have no business being in public UNCOVERED......EVER, at all, under any circumstances. Never, ever, ever. When morbidly obese human dirigibles go shirtless it goes beyond a public eyesore and into a full-fledged visual abomination.

The simple fact is that it makes some people uncomfortable (the breast feeding in public), and it doesn't take much prep or work to cover up a bit.

Thank you for placing that image in my mind. I will be sending you the bill for the bottle of Wild Turkey I now have to chug to remove it.

Gobble Gobble.

Hey, I could've posted pics and vids; but I didn't. :lol:

I think it is kind of trashy, but probably not as trashy as those women who don't shave their body hair.

They usually wear sleeves and hide in corners, so that doesn't tend to bother me.

Not the ones I have seen. Not as common where I live now but when I lived in the DC area I used to see it all the time. "Is that a dude wearing a skirt? Holy shit, even worse. It is a female bear"

The simple fact is that it makes some people uncomfortable (the breast feeding in public), and it doesn't take much prep or work to cover up a bit.

But that's my point: no mammal has any rational reason to feel uncomfortable to see a female lifeform breastfeeding. That is a universal feeding function for the mammalian animal family we're all part of. How can it possibly be offensive to see a fellow mammal consuming milk? I admit I really don't get it.

It's a basic instinct for female animals to nourish and protect their babies but somehow the radical left convinced modern women that hiring someone to kill their unborn children was a better option than breastfeeding.

They usually wear sleeves and hide in corners, so that doesn't tend to bother me.

Not the ones I have seen. Not as common where I live now but when I lived in the DC area I used to see it all the time. "Is that a dude wearing a skirt? Holy shit, even worse. It is a female bear"

It's different from the city to the burbs.

But that's my point: no mammal has any rational reason to feel uncomfortable to see a female lifeform breastfeeding. That is a universal feeding function for the mammalian animal family we're all part of. How can it possibly be offensive to see a fellow mammal consuming milk? I admit I really don't get it.

It ignores the fact that for humans female breasts are an erogenous zone, and elicit responses of arousal from males (and some females).

No red-blooded male (or female) should feel uncomfortable seeing a hot chick naked in public. We still have boundaries for a reason; and if it's not because of that hot chick, it's because of some fatty thinking she's worth seeing. Similar principle on the breastfeeding front. These fat cows need to be corralled. And the hot chicks ain't gonna do it in the second place, cos they know fifty dudes gonna stare at her.

It is quite normal for a female mammal to feed its young the excretion of its body. That would make women no different than cows or goats. Keep it in the barn.

It ignores the fact that for humans female breasts are an erogenous zone, and elicit responses of arousal from males (and some females).

There is NOTHING erogenous about breast feeding. Certainly not for the women. And I say that as a woman who breastfed all three of my children.

There is NOTHING erogenous about breast feeding. Certainly not for the women. And I say that as a woman who breastfed all three of my children.

I think there are some nutball women who get off on it.

All women do get off on nursing their babies, but not in a sexual way. It strengthens the bond between mother and child. I think it’s because of the skin to skin contact and because it takes focus and attention to breast feed.

Breastfeeding hurts and not in a good way. Your nipples toughen, and become less sensitive. But it also helps the uterus contract and return to normal size. So the physical benefits to the baby and the mother make it well worth the effort.

It is quite normal for a female mammal to feed its young the excretion of its body. That would make women no different than cows or goats. Keep it in the barn.

The word "excretion" implies bodily waste to be gotten rid of, like piss and shit. The difference is that milk is a vital nutrient for young mammals, as opposed to any other bodily fluid. Besides, as a red-blooded male I have no problem seeing exposed breasts in public.

The word "excretion" implies bodily waste to be gotten rid of, like piss and shit. The difference is that milk is a vital nutrient for young mammals, as opposed to any other bodily fluid. Besides, as a red-blooded male I have no problem seeing exposed breasts in public.
Of course you like seeing naked boobs. Women like having the excuse of showing them off too. If those women were honest they would be pole dancers in a biker bar. The milk is an excretion. There is little way around that. They can get in the barn like any other lactating farm animal.

Oh for Chrissakes if any person on this site, as a baby, never drew milk from your mother's breast, please raise your hand, LOL! I may be horny but I'm a CIVILIZED man with enough intelligence to know there's a huge difference between being sexual turned-on by deliberately erotic "boobs seeing the light of day" and a case of an infant mammal simply feeding off its mother's milk. One naked breast situation is erotic, the other naked breast situation is not because it has nothing whatsoever to do with sex.

Forum List

Back