Psychopath who burned 80 americans alive to speak at DNC tuesday

In 1993 Bill Clinton sent in the military tanks to demolish the Waco building where 80+ americans were hiding in fear for their lives. Why? Because they were christians and gunowners...
...who shot down law enforcement officers, but you have the nerve to bash BLM members who have done nothing but talk!!!
The ATF, with guns drawn bust into a compound full of women and children that could have arrested Koresh at any time when he was out jogging but this criminal federal "gubermint" wanted to grandstand. The ATF officers got what they deserved.
Hey, dumbshit, why does everyone but you remember that they had a search warrant, not an arrest warrant? Plus they didn't bust into the compound. They arrived and the Davidians ran and locked themselves in the compound. If they'd been rational at that point, the stand off never happens.
Think about the hypocracy of this. Republicans have justified every black killed by cops because they didn't do what the officer said but then they cry when a cult molesting kids won't give up.

FUCK you, asswipe......show me one fucking post where I EVER sided with the glorified mall cops? Come at me like a man, you little sack of shit. Don't put me in ANY category because there isn't one and I have VERY few peers. Fuck the cops and their mari-time acts, statutes and codes, fuck the federal "gubermint" and fuck you.....better? (snicker)

In 1993 Bill Clinton sent in the military tanks to demolish the Waco building where 80+ americans were hiding in fear for their lives. Why? Because they were christians and gunowners, the two groups liberals hate above all others. Bill Clinton belongs in prison and lets hope president trump will prosecute him for this monstrous crime.

Didn't your hero Tim McVeigh get even for that? Why wasn't that enough for you?

The ATF, with guns drawn bust into a compound full of women and children that could have arrested Koresh at any time when he was out jogging but this criminal federal "gubermint" wanted to grandstand. The ATF officers got what they deserved.
Hey, dumbshit, why does everyone but you remember that they had a search warrant, not an arrest warrant? Plus they didn't bust into the compound. They arrived and the Davidians ran and locked themselves in the compound. If they'd been rational at that point, the stand off never happens.
I remember it just fine, you commie POS...fuck you and your federal "gubermint".
If you remember it, quit lying about it.[/QUOTE

I guess commie creeps like to try and re-write history. The Fed thugs showed up and brought along the press to film "big brother handling up on some bidness" like the good little nazis that they were and got a very nice surprise...,. (snicker)

Not to butt in, but heard from or seen Eddie post recently? More than a few of us old PE2K folks have passed away.

Me and Edds are friends on FB and he said "hi" recently. I will send him a message.

In 1993 Bill Clinton sent in the military tanks to demolish the Waco building where 80+ americans were hiding in fear for their lives. Why? Because they were christians and gunowners...
...who shot down law enforcement officers, but you have the nerve to bash BLM members who have done nothing but talk!!!
Think about the hypocracy of this. Republicans have justified every black killed by cops because they didn't do what the officer said but then they cry when a cult molesting kids won't give up.

FUCK you, asswipe......show me one fucking post where I EVER sided with the glorified mall cops? Come at me like a man, you little sack of shit. Don't put me in ANY category because there isn't one and I have VERY few peers. Fuck the cops and their mari-time acts, statutes and codes, fuck the federal "gubermint" and fuck you.....better? (snicker)

Using the word 'Gubermint' is a great code word for, I don't want to be taken seriously.

In 1993 Bill Clinton sent in the military tanks to demolish the Waco building where 80+ americans were hiding in fear for their lives. Why? Because they were christians and gunowners, the two groups liberals hate above all others. Bill Clinton belongs in prison and lets hope president trump will prosecute him for this monstrous crime.

Didn't your hero Tim McVeigh get even for that? Why wasn't that enough for you?

McVeigh was "sheep-dipped" and was working in black ops. Your beloved "gubermint" were the ones that did this false flag and I you might say that I am an expert on this particular incident of "gubermint" fuckery. Where do you want me to start? With the number of bombs that were actually planted there and the two bombs that were found and did not go off? Or shall we debate the seismic graphs show two distinct blasts separated by a few seconds. When it comes to terrorism, USA.INC has no peers.

Using the word 'Gubermint' is a great code word for, I don't want to be taken seriously.

Like I give a shit? It's just another way that I like to diss this disgusting, parasitic entity...don't like it? Tough shit.

It's not the "lame stream media," ya deranged senile kook.

It's my own eyes. I saw three separate fires break out nearly simultaneously around the compound.

The Davidians cooked themselves. And the ones who didn't burn to death, died from being shot.

But again, I'm wasting my time telling the craziest loon on the forum. One who thinks the government injected subliminal messages into a sign off video even after being shown the original video contained no such messages. :rolleyes:

But yet I have seen video of a Bradley tank collapsing the stairwell of the building with flames shooting out of a gas jet on the tank.... and YES, you beloved "gubermint" (mainly the CIA) inserts subliminal messages into what sheeple like you view.

You conspiracy nuts are too fucking insane. :cuckoo:

That's not a flame thrower and again.... despite your delusions -- 3 separate fires were set. One of the Davidians was spotted setting one of them. Another one was believed to be started when a Davidian fired on one of the tanks and ignited the gas in the room he was in.

And again -- many Davidians were shot.

Like I said from the beginning ... you're too fucking deranged to bother with.

Fuck you, ya commie POS. There were REAL reporters from radio stations like KLIF and WBAP and their observations don't jive with that of your beloved "gubermint". The guns the Branch Davidians had were legally purchased and the fascist POS that make up the ATF and BATF had no fucking right to bust into the compound and I don't feel any pangs of guilt that these weekend Rambo wannabees ended up as worm food. Koresh had invited the ATF to come check out the compound and answer any questions that they had and they refused. Instead, a pack of "federal gubermint" thugs packing weapons tried to bust their way in as if this was Nazi Germany. Ironically enough the 4 agents that were killed worked for Bill "drop trou" at one time....imagine that?
Sadly, you remain too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I know more than you, ya commie fuckwad and I will be reminding you of that very fact as the feeling hits me.

You keep tellin' yourself that, sport.

The topic title could just as easily have been Hero Who Created 30 Million Jobs For Americans To Speak At DNC Tuesday.

Anybody that holds up Clinton as a "hero" has some pretty low standards.

or for that matter
her tutor

obamaawkward-i8430.jpg

I am not a fan of Slick Willie, but that is revisionist history.

Actually, it's not. There is an Academy Award winning documentary that shows exactly what happened.

Forum List

Back