Psychopath who burned 80 americans alive to speak at DNC tuesday

I was just making a point about how stupid the topic title is.

Then you're a fool because the title is 100% true.
Nah. For it to have been 100% true, you would have had to say the Branch Davidians committed mass suicide.

No, moron.....they didn't commit "suicide".....of course your lying and beloved "gubermint" claims that and being the chump that you are, you believe it.
Sorry, but you're just too fucking deranged to bother with. :eusa_hand:

Yeah, I was just 63 miles away from Waco the day that it happened and the locals got the the real story that the lamestream media refused to report...so go fuck yourself.

I was just making a point about how stupid the topic title is.

Nah. For it to have been 100% true, you would have had to say the Branch Davidians committed mass suicide.

No, moron.....they didn't commit "suicide".....of course your lying and beloved "gubermint" claims that and being the chump that you are, you believe it.

Yeah, I was just 63 miles away from Waco the day that it happened and the locals got the the real story that the lamestream media refused to report...so go fuck yourself.
LOLOLOL

As if your proximity to their compound means shit. :cuckoo:

Have you forgotten, old man? You're batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

We had local radio stations that sent down their own teams of reporters, dumb ass. BTW, to someone like you that has their head up their ass and one of the sheeple? I have no doubt that I appear to be "crazy". (snicker)

LOLOLOL

We had local radio stations that sent down their own teams of reporters, dumb ass. BTW, to someone like you that has their head up their ass and one of the sheeple? I have no doubt that I appear to be "crazy". (snicker)
Umm, your own posts expose you as crazy.

LOLOLOL

Ummmm, only to someone that believes the lamestream media and buys into "da gubermint" and it's propaganda like you do. I use to be just like you except on the right....but fortunately I woke up to reality and got out of the "left versus right" false paradigm.

LOLOLOL

Ummmm, only to someone that believes the lamestream media and buys into "da gubermint" and it's propaganda like you do. I use to be just like you except on the right....but fortunately I woke up to reality and got out of the "left versus right" false paradigm.
It's not the "lame stream media," ya deranged senile kook.

It's my own eyes. I saw three separate fires break out nearly simultaneously around the compound.

The Davidians cooked themselves. And the ones who didn't burn to death, died from being shot.

But again, I'm wasting my time telling the craziest loon on the forum. One who thinks the government injected subliminal messages into a sign off video even after being shown the original video contained no such messages. :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

It's my own eyes. I saw three separate fires break out nearly simultaneously around the compound.

The Davidians cooked themselves. And the ones who didn't burn to death, died from being shot.

But again, I'm wasting my time telling the craziest loon on the forum. One who thinks the government injected subliminal messages into a sign off video even after being shown the original video contained no such messages. :rolleyes:

But yet I have seen video of a Bradley tank collapsing the stairwell of the building with flames shooting out of a gas jet on the tank.... and YES, you beloved "gubermint" (mainly the CIA) inserts subliminal messages into what sheeple like you view.

LOLOLOL

But yet I have seen video of a Bradley tank collapsing the stairwell of the building with flames shooting out of a gas jet on the tank.... and YES, you beloved "gubermint" (mainly the CIA) inserts subliminal messages into what sheeple like you view.

You conspiracy nuts are too fucking insane. :cuckoo:

That's not a flame thrower and again.... despite your delusions -- 3 separate fires were set. One of the Davidians was spotted setting one of them. Another one was believed to be started when a Davidian fired on one of the tanks and ignited the gas in the room he was in.

And again -- many Davidians were shot.

Like I said from the beginning ... you're too fucking deranged to bother with.

That's not a flame thrower and again.... despite your delusions -- 3 separate fires were set. One of the Davidians was spotted setting one of them. Another one was believed to be started when a Davidian fired on one of the tanks and ignited the gas in the room he was in.

Fuck you, ya commie POS. There were REAL reporters from radio stations like KLIF and WBAP and their observations don't jive with that of your beloved "gubermint". The guns the Branch Davidians had were legally purchased and the fascist POS that make up the ATF and BATF had no fucking right to bust into the compound and I don't feel any pangs of guilt that these weekend Rambo wannabees ended up as worm food. Koresh had invited the ATF to come check out the compound and answer any questions that they had and they refused. Instead, a pack of "federal gubermint" thugs packing weapons tried to bust their way in as if this was Nazi Germany. Ironically enough the 4 agents that were killed worked for Bill "drop trou" at one time....imagine that?

In 1993 Bill Clinton sent in the military tanks to demolish the Waco building where 80+ americans were hiding in fear for their lives. Why? Because they were christians and gunowners...
...who shot down law enforcement officers, but you have the nerve to bash BLM members who have done nothing but talk!!!
The ATF, with guns drawn bust into a compound full of women and children that could have arrested Koresh at any time when he was out jogging but this criminal federal "gubermint" wanted to grandstand. The ATF officers got what they deserved.
Hey, dumbshit, why does everyone but you remember that they had a search warrant, not an arrest warrant? Plus they didn't bust into the compound. They arrived and the Davidians ran and locked themselves in the compound. If they'd been rational at that point, the stand off never happens.

It proves the point that any atrocity by the federal government can be justified if the liberal media supports it. The initial search warrant that started the whole thing was soon forgotten but it was so poorly written and so inaccurate that the judge who signed it should have been impeached. We wouldn't tolerate such action in a freaking Afghanistan village controlled by Alqueda but the liberal media said that tanks and poison gas were legitimate tools to enforce a warrant that could have been taken care of in a freaking grocery store. There is no doubt that the liberal media was ready and willing to justify any abuse of power, even by a pervert sexual predator, as long as he was a democrat.
Like lying us into Iraq?

Fuck that cult. How many soldiers are dead because of bush?

Hopefully trump throws bush in jail.

In 1993 Bill Clinton sent in the military tanks to demolish the Waco building where 80+ americans were hiding in fear for their lives. Why? Because they were christians and gunowners...
...who shot down law enforcement officers, but you have the nerve to bash BLM members who have done nothing but talk!!!
The ATF, with guns drawn bust into a compound full of women and children that could have arrested Koresh at any time when he was out jogging but this criminal federal "gubermint" wanted to grandstand. The ATF officers got what they deserved.
Hey, dumbshit, why does everyone but you remember that they had a search warrant, not an arrest warrant? Plus they didn't bust into the compound. They arrived and the Davidians ran and locked themselves in the compound. If they'd been rational at that point, the stand off never happens.
Think about the hypocracy of this. Republicans have justified every black killed by cops because they didn't do what the officer said but then they cry when a cult molesting kids won't give up.

Fuck you, ya commie POS. There were REAL reporters from radio stations like KLIF and WBAP and their observations don't jive with that of your beloved "gubermint". The guns the Branch Davidians had were legally purchased and the fascist POS that make up the ATF and BATF had no fucking right to bust into the compound and I don't feel any pangs of guilt that these weekend Rambo wannabees ended up as worm food. Koresh had invited the ATF to come check out the compound and answer any questions that they had and they refused. Instead, a pack of "federal gubermint" thugs packing weapons tried to bust their way in as if this was Nazi Germany. Ironically enough the 4 agents that were killed worked for Bill "drop trou" at one time....imagine that?
Sadly, you remain too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Well yeah, but they're black and they are exposing very uncomfortable realities about our systems, so they must be discredited.

I remember it just fine, you commie POS...fuck you and your federal "gubermint".

I remember it just fine, you commie POS...fuck you and your federal "gubermint".
If you remember it, quit lying about it.

Sadly, you remain too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I know more than you, ya commie fuckwad and I will be reminding you of that very fact as the feeling hits me.

If you remember it, quit lying about it.[/QUOTE

I guess commie creeps like to try and re-write history. The Fed thugs showed up and brought along the press to film "big brother handling up on some bidness" like the good little nazis that they were and got a very nice surprise...,. (snicker)

If you remember it, quit lying about it.[/QUOTE

I guess commie creeps like to try and re-write history. The Fed thugs showed up and brought along the press to film "big brother handling up on some bidness" like the good little nazis that they were and got a very nice surprise...,. (snicker)

Not to butt in, but heard from or seen Eddie post recently? More than a few of us old PE2K folks have passed away.

Forum List

Back