Psychology 101

Nov 9, 2008
Hate, racism, and xenophobia. Bias, anti-diversity. This is a list of various allegations and aspersions the pro illegal alien crowd likes to use in defense of illegal aliens. Now, while we are at it let's look at each claim in turn. 1) HATE. Well, it's a pretty non specific generic emotion EVERYONE has from time to time. Illegal alien supporters are just hateful & mean spirited as the anti- illegal crowd. So, if emoting is a crime, then lock up the entire planet. 2) Racism. I won't go into that, but suffice it to say, an illegal alien isn't a race. So this nasty little accusation is meant as scare tactic when they run out of vapid little excuses to defend illegal aliens. 3) Xenophobia. Well, this is a specific claim but in this context it is an over generalization to the point of absurdity. It's another ruse. We don't fear foreigners/ immigrants, only the ones that stealthily and nefariously enter the country. You guys in the pro illegal camp, wrap your minds around THAT. Subtle as that point is, it is why most of us are concerned about illegal aliens, not guilt trips, not their race, culture or whether or not some of you think illegals deserve their arses kissed. 4) Bias. Well, who isn't biased? Again, like hate, every person on the planet is biased, and that is a fact. Some are biased FOR illegals, some AGAINST. I guess it all depends on who's ox is being gored. So, last but not least: 5) Anti-Diversity. Inferring that if you are against illegal immigration, you are a rigid, intolerant person. That's a strange accusation, considering that the people that it is used to defend WON"T accept change, they resist learning the laws and the culture, and are intolerant and or inflexible to learn the host country's native culture. Yes, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. Diversity is one thing, but they want to create a Hispanic hegemony in an Anglo culture by using "diversity" like a Trojan horse . Look at Miami, if you don't believe me, and that model is spreading. Bilingualism means English- SPANISH, and little else. So, diversity doesn't mean multiple cultures, it's synonomous with HISPANIC. I won't accept that , because it's not in the true spirit of the word.

So in conclusion, I would like to say that while most American are not apposed to immigration, we sure as hell don't like people sneaking in unmonitored and uncontrolled for reasons that are neither clear or obvious to the majority of Americans. (I EXCLUDE wealthy business owners, liberals, Hispanic PAC's, or anyone else with agenda that have a self perpetuating agenda /profit). Illegals are NOT like the European immigrants of bygone years. We can't assume Latin American "immigrants" will acclimate like all the other immigrants had in the past, because these folks are neither obligated to nor are they really committed to this country. Mexican/ Latin American "immigrants" are not being held to the same standard as immigrants from Europe or Asia. And, that is a double standard we have to stop overlooking because they or their supporters will allege we are hateful xenophobes that are anti-diversity. It's psychological warfare, and I am afraid they are winning.

• Banned
I stand by that post. And, I guess it has no peer or nobody gives a shit. Something like like that.

Forum List

Back