Provocateurs at work

The official authorities of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) have repeatedly stated that the Ukrainian side is preparing sabotage at chemical plants of the South-East of Ukraine in order to announce that the DPR was using chemical munitions against the Ukrainian troops and population and unleash a big full-scale war in which Russia would be dragged. Actually, this is the goal of Western cryptoneozionist services.

For a time, these statements worked as a "fuse locker" of provocations. However, today the Ministry of State Security of the Donetsk People’s Republic directly pointed out that all signs are there that the provocations will be carried out in the very near future. In particular, this is indicated by the arrival in the Donbass of Western, including American, special services and the notorious "white helmets" which were repeatedly accused of ... staging scenes of the use of chemical weapons against civillians in Syria by the Assad regime”.

There is a certain "division of labor" among the Western instructors - the British military advisers are training the Ukrainian soldiers and planning an offensive on the Gorlovka direction, and the American ones - on Mariupol.

The representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry said that Ukraine is planning provocations using weapons of mass destruction - tanks with ammonia and chlorine, as well as analogues of projectiles, used only by rocket artillery of the Donetsk and Lugansk republics, have been delivered to the troops. The Ukrainian Nazi paramilitary units, disguised as the armed forces of the Donetsk and Lugansk Republics, are going to be used in order to carry out mass executions of civilians to accuse the armed forces of the independent republics of atrocities..
Thank you for this report from the Kremlin propaganda mill, tovarishch.

So true, as a resident of Ukraine I 100% agree.

Dec 17
Sergey Lavrov: We are not at war with the Ukrainian regime, which has all the features of the Nazi and neo-Nazi. The Russian-speaking citizens of Ukraine who live in Donbass are fighting it. The Ukrainian people have nothing to do with it. The overwhelming majority, I am sure, wants peace in the country, wants to get rid of this shameful regime and return to normal relations with the Russian Federation.

According to additional information that we tend to believe, in the last ten days of December, President Poroshenko is planning an armed provocation on the border with the Russian Federation – Crimea.

He will get a response. He won’t find it funny, I can assure you.

According to our data, which seem credible, he is advised to maintain low-intensity hostilities to support the ongoing outcry in the propaganda space about “Russians attacking Ukraine” and “Russians need to be further sanctioned,” but in no case should military operations be allowed to reach a phase to elicit a full-blown response. Nasty, petty provocation. Our respective services take all necessary measures to prevent such excesses from happening.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda, Moscow, December 17, 2018

P.S. You'll see your thread will not get too much attention, nobody cares about genocide of civilians in Donbass which Ukrainian officials have been busy with for the last 5 years. And ... silence from all Human Rights organizations about Ukrainians' actions with 24/7 lies about "Russian aggression in Ukraine" .
No one is eating your horseshit, tovarishch.

P.S. What I can see from the forum American people (the vast majority) know NOTHING about real situation in Ukraine due to lying American Media and basically would never even find Ukraine on the map.

That is because our media is controlled by the same people who carried out the coup in the Ukraine.

This issue probably falls under "the US is not the world's cop". However, its my understanding that we have about 3,500 troops in Ukraine to keep a lid on things. Since Ukraine is not a member of NATO, we really don't have a dog in that fight.

Here’s the US military footprint in the Black Sea region
Take a look at this.

Dec, 22, National Interest:

The world remembered Ukraine when an incident at the passage into the Sea of Azov resulted in shots fired, a ramming and the detention of two Ukrainian patrol vessels. Whether instigated by Russia or Ukraine (and both governments appear to have played some part), the interception reignited tensions in a crisis that has smoldered for the last couple of years. The declaration of martial law by the Ukrainian government suggested the possibility of unrest in Ukraine.

To be sure, Russia seems to lack any interest in disrupting the status quo ahead of the Ukrainian elections, while the Ukrainian government continues to lack the capacity to consequentially change facts on the ground. The upcoming elections will probably not change the basic equation, but could introduce uncertainty. Given the continuing tensions between Russia and the United States, even a small shift could threaten the uneasy balance that has held for the last several years, potentially throwing Eastern Europe into chaos.

5 Places Where World War III Could Start in 2019
Thank you for the excellent link to the 5 places WW3 could start. IMHO no one wants to see an all out war between major powers. That is a lose-lose proposition. The problem is keeping opposing forces far enough apart so that a small conflict doesn't escalate rapidly into a regional conflict. Putin doesn't have the cash for a major conflict, maybe he wants some of the natural resources of the Ukraine? IMHO if the Ukraine secures membership in NATO then Putin knows not to trigger any responses that might be more than he expected. Russia is no match for NATO.
1. I'm from Ukraine and the polls say the majority of Ukrainian citizens do NOT want any NATO but do want to be closer to Russia.
2. I hope NATO is not that nuts to allow crazy Ukraine to join it.

--
NTV: Interview with former German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel: “Ukraine wanted to pull us into the war”

"I think we should not let Ukraine draw us into a war, and Ukraine tried to do that,"

In an interview, published by Tagesspiegel newspaper on Saturday, Gabriel also criticized Kiev’s demands to send warships to the Black Sea and its suggestion to close international ports for Russian vessels traveling from the Sea of Azov.

"Ukraine wollte uns in einen Krieg ziehen"

Former German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel: 'The World Is Changing Dramatically' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

---
Nov, 17, former deputy head of the Main Headquarters of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Igor Romanenko:

It is necessary to sharpen and transfigure the situation into a large-scale war. In this situation, Ukraine will be able to count on the help of the West in diplomatic and economic formats. And if the conflict is aggravated, then we will be more actively helped with weapons - not in the way it is now.

https: //apostrophe.ua/article/society/accidents/2018-11-17/mejdu-ukrainoy-i-rossiey-zagoraetsya-tretiy-ochag-est-opasnost-bolshoy-voynyi/22103

Note: I added a space to the link above because it contains Ukrainian letters which this forum does not allow.

Does NATO need such an ally? Only if they want to start a new war. In other words, with such a "friend" who needs enemies.

How do you feel about Obama/Kerry/Clinton orchestrating the overthrow of your elected President and starting all this?
Hopefully you wont hold it against the American people..they are trying to do the same thing here to our elected president..
I completely agree with you and even posted earlier basically same thing:

Same people are controlling both USA and Ukraine: Deep State and its numerous puppets in US Congress, CIA, FBI. Look how they have been hobbling Trump from doing just about anything to pull USA away from their dirty and bloody Globalist hands.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My Christmas wish is to clean my home country of Ukraine from Nazis and their numerous CIA patrons who have only 2 goals: to hurt Russia and to decrease the population in Ukraine (5 years ago there were 40 millions in Ukraine, now there are close to 34 millions).

Deep State has turned Ukraine into a spear to hurt Russia. And spear must be sharp but must NOT be happy.

P.S. What I can see from the forum American people (the vast majority) know NOTHING about real situation in Ukraine due to lying American Media and basically would never even find Ukraine on the map.

And Israel controls Deep State

That is because our media is controlled by the same people who carried out the coup in the Ukraine.
Not too many people in USA (judging from this forum) seem to understand it, thank you for your clear mind and for understanding. Indeed, if the brainwashed world got to know at least a tiny bit of all those crimes Kiev regime and its American patrons have committed against humanity and Ukrainian civilians, they would be terrified. However Western Media keeps hiding those numerous crimes of current Ukrainian officials and keeps alleging horror stories about "evil Russia" to make Russia look like a threat to American (and other NATO countries) people.

Washington Post:
The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.”
Opinion | Neo-McCarthyite furor around Russia is counterproductive

Tamir Halperin (Poland): “They [ Dems] are using “Russia the monster” as a tool to attract as much compassion as possible. They simply need an artificial enemy to get more support inside their system.”

Alexandre Fedorovski , when you quote somebody, look at your screen: there should be even amount of the words "QUOTE" (same number on the top and on the bottom). Start your writing under the last word "QUOTE" and do NOT change anything inside of the construction which automatically appears on your screen after you quote one or several posts. Otherwise it's hard to read your posts. Good luck.

Merry Christmas! Thank you. I am still not doing that as you taught me once. Usually I would like to ANSWER, not to QUOTE

Not too many people in USA (judging from this forum) seem to understand it, thank you for your clear mind and for understanding. Indeed, if the brainwashed world got to know at least a tiny bit of all those crimes Kiev regime and its American patrons have committed against humanity and Ukrainian civilians, they would be terrified. However Western Media keeps hiding those numerous crimes of current Ukrainian officials and keeps alleging horror stories about "evil Russia" to make Russia look like a threat to American (and other NATO countries) people.

Washington Post:
The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.”
Opinion | Neo-McCarthyite furor around Russia is counterproductive

Tamir Halperin (Poland): “They [ Dems] are using “Russia the monster” as a tool to attract as much compassion as possible. They simply need an artificial enemy to get more support inside their system.”

That is exactly what I am trying to explain to people! When the full-scale war starts - it would be too late...

Last edited:

Dec 17
Sergey Lavrov: We are not at war with the Ukrainian regime, which has all the features of the Nazi and neo-Nazi. The Russian-speaking citizens of Ukraine who live in Donbass are fighting it. The Ukrainian people have nothing to do with it. The overwhelming majority, I am sure, wants peace in the country, wants to get rid of this shameful regime and return to normal relations with the Russian Federation.

According to additional information that we tend to believe, in the last ten days of December, President Poroshenko is planning an armed provocation on the border with the Russian Federation – Crimea.

According to our data, which seem credible, he is advised to maintain low-intensity hostilities to support the ongoing outcry in the propaganda space about “Russians attacking Ukraine” and “Russians need to be further sanctioned,” but in no case should military operations be allowed to reach a phase to elicit a full-blown response. Nasty, petty provocation. Our respective services take all necessary measures to prevent such excesses from happening.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda, Moscow, December 17, 2018

P.S. You'll see your thread will not get too much attention, nobody cares about genocide of civilians in Donbass which Ukrainian officials have been busy with for the last 5 years. And ... silence from all Human Rights organizations about Ukrainians' actions with 24/7 lies about "Russian aggression in Ukraine" .

Don't think for a minute that Russia isn't behind the DPR.

Alexandre Fedorovski , when you quote somebody, look at your screen: there should be even amount of the words "QUOTE" (same number on the top and on the bottom). Start your writing under the last word "QUOTE" and do NOT change anything inside of the construction which automatically appears on your screen after you quote one or several posts. Otherwise it's hard to read your posts. Good luck.

Merry Christmas! Thank you. I am still not doing that as you taught me once. Usually I would like to ANSWER, not to QUOTE
Merry Christmas to you! (As you must know our Orthodox Christmas will be in 13 days, on January 7th).

You did just fine with quoting, keep doing the same thing in future.

I will let Putin explain it to you.

Dec 20:
A Ukrainian journalist, Roman Tsymbalyuk: Mr President, I would like to ask you how much money you are spending on the occupied Donbass? Under your leadership, people there are living in poverty. Let us face it, they have become slaves to Russia.

Vladimir Putin: Regarding the suffering of the people who live in Donbass. You are a Ukrainian citizen, aren’t you? And you consider the people who live on this territory to be the citizens of your country. Can you tell me who established the blockade between Donbass and the rest of Ukraine? Did Russia do it? The Ukrainian authorities did it: they imposed a total economic blockade of the territory they consider to be their own. They shoot at the people they consider to be their own citizens. People are killed there almost every day, peaceful civilians, by the way.

We do render humanitarian and other assistance and support to the people who live on that territory. But we do it only to prevent them from being finally crushed, devoured and torn to pieces, and we will continue doing it. Because attempts to solve these political issues by force – and we have seen this being done by the current Kiev authorities for several years – are doomed to failure. This has to be kept in mind.

Vladimir Putin’s annual news conference

For months I've been shouting about this. Frankly I suspect Trump as simply being the Magician's trick to distract from what's going on. This crap is real and most westerners are paying no attention at all.

I will let Putin explain it to you.

Dec 20:
A Ukrainian journalist, Roman Tsymbalyuk: Mr President, I would like to ask you how much money you are spending on the occupied Donbass? Under your leadership, people there are living in poverty. Let us face it, they have become slaves to Russia.

Vladimir Putin: Regarding the suffering of the people who live in Donbass. You are a Ukrainian citizen, aren’t you? And you consider the people who live on this territory to be the citizens of your country. Can you tell me who established the blockade between Donbass and the rest of Ukraine? Did Russia do it? The Ukrainian authorities did it: they imposed a total economic blockade of the territory they consider to be their own. They shoot at the people they consider to be their own citizens. People are killed there almost every day, peaceful civilians, by the way.

We do render humanitarian and other assistance and support to the people who live on that territory. But we do it only to prevent them from being finally crushed, devoured and torn to pieces, and we will continue doing it. Because attempts to solve these political issues by force – and we have seen this being done by the current Kiev authorities for several years – are doomed to failure. This has to be kept in mind.

Vladimir Putin’s annual news conference

I don't need Putin to explain anything. I am watching all of this very carefully and I know who the players are.

For months I've been shouting about this. Frankly I suspect Trump as simply being the Magician's trick to distract from what's going on. This crap is real and most westerners are paying no attention at all.
Trump seems to be just a hostage of Deep State huge war machine, which seems to include the majority in US Congress, politicians, journalists, CIA, FBI agents and so on. One person, even if he is as active and clear minded as Trump can NOT confront that powerful Deep State machine.

Last edited:
Take a look at this.

Dec, 22, National Interest:

The world remembered Ukraine when an incident at the passage into the Sea of Azov resulted in shots fired, a ramming and the detention of two Ukrainian patrol vessels. Whether instigated by Russia or Ukraine (and both governments appear to have played some part), the interception reignited tensions in a crisis that has smoldered for the last couple of years. The declaration of martial law by the Ukrainian government suggested the possibility of unrest in Ukraine.

To be sure, Russia seems to lack any interest in disrupting the status quo ahead of the Ukrainian elections, while the Ukrainian government continues to lack the capacity to consequentially change facts on the ground. The upcoming elections will probably not change the basic equation, but could introduce uncertainty. Given the continuing tensions between Russia and the United States, even a small shift could threaten the uneasy balance that has held for the last several years, potentially throwing Eastern Europe into chaos.

5 Places Where World War III Could Start in 2019
Thank you for the excellent link to the 5 places WW3 could start. IMHO no one wants to see an all out war between major powers. That is a lose-lose proposition. The problem is keeping opposing forces far enough apart so that a small conflict doesn't escalate rapidly into a regional conflict. Putin doesn't have the cash for a major conflict, maybe he wants some of the natural resources of the Ukraine? IMHO if the Ukraine secures membership in NATO then Putin knows not to trigger any responses that might be more than he expected. Russia is no match for NATO.
1. I'm from Ukraine and the polls say the majority of Ukrainian citizens do NOT want any NATO but do want to be closer to Russia.
2. I hope NATO is not that nuts to allow crazy Ukraine to join it.

--
NTV: Interview with former German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel: “Ukraine wanted to pull us into the war”

"I think we should not let Ukraine draw us into a war, and Ukraine tried to do that,"

In an interview, published by Tagesspiegel newspaper on Saturday, Gabriel also criticized Kiev’s demands to send warships to the Black Sea and its suggestion to close international ports for Russian vessels traveling from the Sea of Azov.

"Ukraine wollte uns in einen Krieg ziehen"

Former German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel: 'The World Is Changing Dramatically' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

---
Nov, 17, former deputy head of the Main Headquarters of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Igor Romanenko:

It is necessary to sharpen and transfigure the situation into a large-scale war. In this situation, Ukraine will be able to count on the help of the West in diplomatic and economic formats. And if the conflict is aggravated, then we will be more actively helped with weapons - not in the way it is now.

https: //apostrophe.ua/article/society/accidents/2018-11-17/mejdu-ukrainoy-i-rossiey-zagoraetsya-tretiy-ochag-est-opasnost-bolshoy-voynyi/22103

Note: I added a space to the link above because it contains Ukrainian letters which this forum does not allow.

Does NATO need such an ally? Only if they want to start a new war. In other words, with such a "friend" who needs enemies.

How do you feel about Obama/Kerry/Clinton orchestrating the overthrow of your elected President and starting all this?
Hopefully you wont hold it against the American people..they are trying to do the same thing here to our elected president..
I completely agree with you and even posted earlier basically same thing:

Same people are controlling both USA and Ukraine: Deep State and its numerous puppets in US Congress, CIA, FBI. Look how they have been hobbling Trump from doing just about anything to pull USA away from their dirty and bloody Globalist hands.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My Christmas wish is to clean my home country of Ukraine from Nazis and their numerous CIA patrons who have only 2 goals: to hurt Russia and to decrease the population in Ukraine (5 years ago there were 40 millions in Ukraine, now there are close to 34 millions).

Deep State has turned Ukraine into a spear to hurt Russia. And spear must be sharp but must NOT be happy.

And Israel controls Deep State

Yes, and they do not even HIDE that. Alas, ANY politician who who states he is not a believer and doesn't like the policy of Israel has NO political future in this country - just because of the cryptoneozionist circles here. It looks very much that these forces just need common jews as a kind of camouflage for their expansionist policies and accusations of any opponent of сryptoneozionism for anti-Semitism

Dec 17

I DO NOT! I can say even more: definetely that was a PRIVATE secret operation - a mix of the Russian special services' veterans and of certain individuals from Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs, poorly planned and without a vision of the future. I know colonel Strelkov who started the civil war in the Donbass really well However, it was a PRIVATE covert operation, in which only the retired military were employed.

As a person who was born there I can asure you that we, Russian-speakers of Donbass, would not have accepted violent Ukrainization, of which I, by the way, became a victim when I was seven years old — I refused to learn Ukrainian and speak in Ukrainian and was persecuted at school. I would like to share my own experience with the Foreign Affairs Committee of our Congress...

Dec 17

I DO NOT! I can say even more: definetely that was a PRIVATE secret operation - a mix of the Russian special services' veterans and of certain individuals from Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs, poorly planned and without a vision of the future. I know colonel Strelkov who started the civil war in the Donbass really well However, it was a PRIVATE covert operation, in which only the retired military were employed.

As a person who was born there I can asure you that we, Russian-speakers of Donbass, would not have accepted violent Ukrainization, of which I, by the way, became a victim when I was seven years old — I refused to learn Ukrainian and speak in Ukrainian and was persecuted at school. I would like to share my own experience with the Foreign Affairs Committee of our Congress...

Sure, and that's why Russia has so much men and materiel on the border. They're also supplying Russian Trained Snipers to the DPR. Don't misunderstand me, I do not support the Ukrainian but I also don't underestimate Putin's ambitions.

Merry Christmas to you! (As you must know our Orthodox Christmas will be in 13 days, on January 7th).

You did just fine with quoting, keep doing the same thing in future.

Thank you. So, I have TWO holidays :)

Dec 17

Sure, and that's why Russia has so much men and materiel on the border. They're also supplying Russian Trained Snipers to the DPR. Don't misunderstand me, I do not support the Ukrainian but I also don't underestimate Putin's ambitions.
Do you know how many American and British military advisors,CIA agents and NATO representatives are there now in Ukraine? Full house. That's probably why DPR needs to do something to match.

The American Conservative, July 17 By PATRICK J. BUCHANAN

Was it U.S. complicity in the Kiev coup that ousted the elected pro-Russian regime that caused Putin to seize Crimea to hold onto Russia’s Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol?

Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.

Russia annexed Crimea bloodlessly. But did not the U.S. bomb Serbia for 78 days to force Belgrade to surrender her cradle province of Kosovo?

How was that more moral than what Putin did in Crimea?

Trump Calls Off Cold War II

Last edited:

Dec 17

Do you know how many American and British military advisors and NATO representatives are there now in Ukraine? That's probably why DPR needs to do something to match.

The American Conservative, July 17 By PATRICK J. BUCHANAN

Trump thereby repudiated the records and agendas of the neocons and their liberal interventionist allies, as well as the archipelago of War Party think tanks beavering away inside the Beltway.

That’s ^ all his “treason”, he dared to betray the interests of Neocons and War Party, who have been successfully manipulating all the recent ex-presidents. BTW, the majority of American Media belongs to War party, they cooperate very well and the any alternative point of view causes a lot of aggression immediately.

Was it U.S. complicity in the Kiev coup that ousted the elected pro-Russian regime that caused Putin to seize Crimea to hold onto Russia’s Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol?

Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.

Russia annexed Crimea bloodlessly. But did not the U.S. bomb Serbia for 78 days to force Belgrade to surrender her cradle province of Kosovo?

How was that more moral than what Putin did in Crimea?

I said I've been paying close attention all along. I know who is doing what and I know what the end game is, we the (United States) are ass deep in this shit. Putin wanted the natural resources that Crimea provides. The VERY same reason Hitler dashed south to take it. The Azov and Ukraine are but bit players in the game of World Geopolitical Chess. NOTHING going on around the Globe is not happening with a purpose behind it.

Possible flash points?
Ukraine, South China Sea, Syria/Turkey/Israel.

Forum List

Back