Proving Mental Illness: Poll Shows Democrats Feel 'Stressed' When Talking To Trump Supporters

I can't even feel pity for the liberals' mental illness because (besides its extreme anti-social malice) I've never seen a group psychosis that was so deliberately self-induced. Again, they're so uncannily like the muslims to whom they sold whatever passes for their souls; in their diseased minds, violence, destruction and bloodthirst is a perfectly acceptable reaction to disappointment. Clearly, these Democrats weren't raised right with proper "home training" on how to behave in public, they never grew up and learned how to behave like responsible REAL men. It's beyond pathetic.
No, actually we recognize an inept, megalomaniac when we see one

Its tough on all of us, avoiding all political conversations, keeping your mouth shut when a friend or family member says something that is a proven lie, gone all the two sided banter, gone the chance to find out how or why they hold that opinion. gone the chance to learn something new.

I am endlessly amused by the expressions of liberal insanity. Mocking them is all too easy.

Stress when talking to Trump supporters? Most people feel stress when walking through a mental institution. It's normal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back