Proving Mental Illness: Poll Shows Democrats Feel 'Stressed' When Talking To Trump Supporters

I feel stressed because I am surrounded by Trump voters but practically none of them keep up with current events. It seems silly to me to have such strong political opinions and yet have very little idea what is going on in politics.

I feel stressed because I am surrounded by Trump voters but practically none of them keep up with current events. It seems silly to me to have such strong political opinions and yet have very little idea what is going on in politics.

Well, anyone would feel a bit "stressed" in a room with people who should be in an insane asylum......Remember:

Donald Trump Jr. ADMITS that the meeting with Russians happened, but only 45 percent of Trump voters are sure it occurred. Thirty-two percent say, “No! It did NOT!” happens even when Trump Senior admits it happened.

So, when right wing Trump supporters have given up ANY semblance of sanity.....sure, one should feel stressed around such morons..........

(Stevie had such high hopes for this thread......poor baby....LOL)

Well, anyone would feel a bit "stressed" in a room with people who should be in an insane asylum......Remember:

Donald Trump Jr. ADMITS that the meeting with Russians happened, but only 45 percent of Trump voters are sure it occurred. Thirty-two percent say, “No! It did NOT!” happens even when Trump Senior admits it happened.

So, when right wing Trump supporters have given up ANY semblance of sanity.....sure, one should feel stressed around such morons..........

These people are my friends and family and I love them and they love me but it kind of hurts my feelings when they talk hateful about various people and groups with me in the same room. I've learned to keep my mouth shut and keep my opinions to myself because they simply cannot talk politics with anyone with a differing opinion without being dicks. Republicans used to be able to somewhat defend their opinions but this Trump phenomena means you never have explain yourself again to some dirty, commie democrat.

• Banned

Steve McGarrett is always optimistic with hope. With Trump as president, the sky's the limit.

Steve McGarrett is always optimistic with hope. With Trump as president, the sky's the limit.
Now you are talking about yourself in third person? You are either a brilliant troll working hard to make the rest of these yahoos look bad by association or a seriously disturbed individual. I seriously cannot figure out which. Either way you are pissing in an ocean of piss.

You would have made a fine press secretary Steve...we need someone with brass balls to tell the truth

It’s always stressful with truth threatens liberal mental delusion.This is why they need safe-places, pajamas, and Play-Doh.

Pew: Majority Of Dems Feel ‘Stressed’ Talking To Trump Supporters

Yeah it's very stressful dealing with a Trump supporter, it's like trying to teach algebra to a Chimpanzee.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

trumpshockreuters.jpg

It’s always stressful with truth threatens liberal mental delusion.

I wonder how many of your fellow Trumptards around here really consider you a fine example of a truth teller when it comes to the true nature of modern American conservatism?
Explain what you think the true nature of modern American conservatism is.

It’s always stressful with truth threatens liberal mental delusion.This is why they need safe-places, pajamas, and Play-Doh.

Pew: Majority Of Dems Feel ‘Stressed’ Talking To Trump Supporters

A poll?

Proven beyond a reasonable doubt at this point:

Trumptards still believe the polls they like.
I recollect you believing all those polls predicting Hillary would win.

the polls said she'd win the popular vote and she did. That's all the polls said.

Stressed?
Don't ever recall being stressed

The need to ridicule?
Absolutely

I wonder how many of your fellow Trumptards around here really consider you a fine example of a truth teller when it comes to the true nature of modern American conservatism?

Not You!

If you were a real Social and Fiscal Conservative you would have not voted for Trump.

What part of Trump is real Conservative?

What part of Trump is real Conservative?
Slashing regulations, taxes, and ending block grants and wasteful programs. Wanting to end federal funding for PBS and the Endowment of the Arts. Adhering to the Constitution and the founders principles. Preserving our borders, language, and culture turning this country into a Nationalist nation. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative, those are the conservative qualities our glorious leader has and that's why conservatives voted for him, like I.

As a Christian Southern Baptist

Yes, Christian Southern Baptists simply LOVE a crooked businessman, demagogue who goes around grabbing pussies because he's a star, marries and divorces at will, etc.

It MUST be some obscure Biblical chapter that you must be following, nitwit......LOL

I can't even feel pity for the liberals' mental illness because (besides its extreme anti-social malice) I've never seen a group psychosis that was so deliberately self-induced. Again, they're so uncannily like the muslims to whom they sold whatever passes for their souls; in their diseased minds, violence, destruction and bloodthirst is a perfectly acceptable reaction to disappointment. Clearly, these Democrats weren't raised right with proper "home training" on how to behave in public, they never grew up and learned how to behave like responsible REAL men. It's beyond pathetic.

Forum List

Back