Providing skilled jobs in Agriculture

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
I actually thought about this, but I would need a whole lot of money, like about 10 or so million dollars ought to cover it.

To run an agricultural service business...

We buy Tractors and Combines and Harvesters, and Planters and Trucks, and Agricultural airplanes...
The farmers hire us, to come in and plant the seeds and plants, and to harvest the crops and perform various landscaping and gardening tasks...
And deliver the crops to wherever the farmer has business with.

Operating an agricultural airplane, earns about $120,000 a year.
Operating a combine, earns about $60,000 a year.

But there is a very big gaping hole in my idea.
The farmers don't provide jobs as they claim that they do, they're crooks and they would never hire us.

If they were half the job creators that they claim that they are, America's problems would be a whole lot less than what they are.

Agriculture is a huge multibillion dollar business, and pretty much only the farmers themselves, are the beneficiaries of that entire business.

And with competition with a few dozen different companies like my idea.... It could provide millions of good jobs.

The cash flow in the agriculture business is very poor, and that is the reason why the urban areas of states that are predominantly agricultural are poor and small.

The food business and the agriculture business are not the same thing... the food business starts when the crops are delivered to processors and packing companies, restaurants and stores...
That isn't agriculture.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back