Proven Trump is the Anti-Christ

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Trump is the Anti-Christ Two democRat Representatives told CNN God told them Trump was the Devil and have some documents that prove everything but are unable to obtain until the angle of the dangle is in senk with the second hand on their digital clock. unless Adam Shitt tells the truth. I think he is guilty of collusion with Russia to win the election. That is now proven and a fact. Cause democRats know when a lie gets told again and again it becomes true. Anybody with any good Leftist in him knows Trump has to be guilty of something . At least what he has done to the country these last 8 months should get him and his administration hung on a short rope. I know Trump and you can believe me he is Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty and swims in the nude exposing himself to his female capital police, Trump is one child molesting sick pervert. Oh never mind that is biden, But Trump would have done it if he had though of it first.

No wonder that world leading color woman Max Waters has said again, again, again, and again 'we must impeach or I'm not a dirty racist beach.' I don't know about you but I'm not calling that loud mouth beach a liar.She and BLM would be all up in your ass and unlike us democRats you wouldn't enjoy it! Go Joe!!!!!!

Trump is the Anti-Christ Two democRat Representatives told CNN God told them Trump was the Devil and have some documents that prove everything but are unable to obtain until the angle of the dangle is in senk with the second hand on their digital clock. unless Adam Shitt tells the truth. I think he is guilty of collusion with Russia to win the election. That is now proven and a fact. Cause democRats know when a lie gets told again and again it becomes true. Anybody with any good Leftist in him knows Trump has to be guilty of something . At least what he has done to the country these last 8 months should get him and his administration hung on a short rope. I know Trump and you can believe me he is Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty and swims in the nude exposing himself to his female capital police, Trump is one child molesting sick pervert. Oh never mind that is biden, But Trump would have done it if he had though of it first.

No wonder that world leading color woman Max Waters has said again, again, again, and again 'we must impeach or I'm not a dirty racist beach.' I don't know about you but I'm not calling that loud mouth beach a liar.She and BLM would be all up in your ass and unlike us democRats you wouldn't enjoy it! Go Joe!!!!!!

Take your meds and go lie down.

Forum List

Back