Proud to be White

They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

I think (because I'm not a racist or white supremacist) that the MAJORITY of white Americans are onto to the dismantling of American history and the abolition of "Civics" in favor of narratives that don't fully explain the miracle of America's founding and success.. It's just not the nazi boyz and the Klan...

I think there's resentment that there no longer is an American story, there's a weird frenetic collection of anecdotal tales that are weighed out in favor of multicultural emphasis for the sake of multiculturism..

If I'm Jewish, I don't want the "Jewish American History".. I want a NON-DIVISIVE American history... And the more you try to satisfy all the politically correct factions -- the less ACTUAL history is taught...

They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

I think (because I'm not a racist or white supremacist) that the MAJORITY of white Americans are onto to the dismantling of American history and the abolition of "Civics" in favor of narratives that don't fully explain the miracle of America's founding and success.. It's just not the nazi boyz and the Klan...

I think there's resentment that there no longer is an American story, there's a weird frenetic collection of anecdotal tales that are weighed out in favor of multicultural emphasis for the sake of multiculturism..

If I'm Jewish, I don't want the "Jewish American History".. I want a NON-DIVISIVE American history... And the more you try to satisfy all the politically correct factions -- the less ACTUAL history is taught...
History is not being dismantled. The American story we were taught is a lie. Jew is a religion flacaltenn, and you are white. Divisive history is what we were taught. America was multicultural from the start and we need to learn that. That's the American story, not just the white mans story.

Learn this, whites don't get to be the only ones who determine what is divisive. Just because something is not pleasing to whitey doesn't make it divisive. Whites need to consider that trying to force everyone to accept the white version of American history is divisive.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
Never considered being proud of my skin color, like apparently some blacks are. Why would one be proud of skin color? It’s illogical and dumb. Might be considered racist too.

I am proud of my ancestors who were very much anti slavery and many fought in Lincoln’s dumb war, solely to end slavery. One died outside Atlanta during Sherman’s ruthless march to the Sea.

On my mother’s side, all my ancestors were from Sicily and didn’t come to America until the early 1900s. Dirt poor, uneducated, and knew nothing of the nation’s slave history.

So, you can GFY.

History is not being dismantled. The American story we were taught is a lie. Jew is a religion flacaltenn, and you are white. Divisive history is what we were taught. America was multicultural from the start and we need to learn that. That's the American story, not just the white mans story.

Learn this, whites don't get to be the only ones who determine what is divisive. Just because something is not pleasing to whitey doesn't make it divisive. Whites need to consider that trying to force everyone to accept the white version of American history is divisive.

Adding 20 pages to an Amer. History textbook about notable Blacks is NOT the issue.. The issue is the 20 pages that CAME OUT with actually IMPORTANT details about the nation's history.. There's nothing wrong with "correcting the record" in latter grades once the IMPORTANT details are learned...

What exists now is more of an NPR episode with emotional anecdotal unrelated examples. Without the BASIC KNOWLEDGE of the history of governing in this country.. That's why scores are down in basic civics knowledge everywhere you look..

Ok then, well step up to the plate if you want the black story to intermingle with the white story equally, and this so those two stories hopefully are always productive and forward thinking in the process of equality, and forward and productive in the process of deciphering the past.

You know you don't want this to be the case though do you ?? Why ?? It's because you can't get enough hitters to make it around the bases for your team yet, so you have to yell and hollar in a distracting and disrupting way towards the rival team that is up to bat, and all in order to win in this a way.??....

Otherwise while the white players in your mind are up to bat, then you must distract them by any means available, and this you do in order to level the playing field somehow in so that you can win in the yesterday/yesteryear debate that is always in play now.

I know, I know that the inner city teams have become an embarrassing situation for you, but don't give up hope on the situation. They'll hopefully get on second base soon enough for you, and then you still won't be satisfied until you win the game in total victory right ??...... It's all about winning now isn't it ??

I got a better one.... Whites in government are getting more and more fearful of the race card being thrown at them when attempting to govern as white skinned in a majority black population be it in a city, town or state, and this is killing our abilities for both races to police and effectively govern in a situation like this more and more it seems....... Otherwise if we are white skinned in these situations, and we are in positions that require leadership or the application of laws to be applied equally, then we are being rendered rutterless in a society hell bent on using white guilt as a way to beat down the alledged white oppressors or ghost from the past.

So the answer by whites once failing in their jobs in such a way, otherwise to do their jobs effectively in such situations, was to have blacks in power to hopefully retain order in society where whites were becoming impotent in their jobs within a majority black city, town or society being worked in by whites.

So in summary, the bad blacks are using the whites who are in power as an excuse against the good blacks in power (who are in positions to prosecute them for being bad), where as the bad blacks will then say to those blacks in power "you are only helping those whites to oppress us further, because they (the whites who are guilty), as you know are the reasons for why we do what we do in the first place" (expecting a pass). This can't keep going in America folks. It has to become once again that the issue of justice is blind. We must unite under the law, and under a common want and need for peace in America, and let all who decide to be criminals be dealt with in the eyes of the law as just that, and not whether someone is black or white in the equation.

The former is proving to be a worse strategy because blacks who are intent on being bad, will then use the "brotherhood card" in order to get off if they know that they can use the card to gain free reign to be criminals in a system that they see as being run more and more by those in which they feel will support them as based upon the long history of the alledged white oppressors whom they will always claim made them the bad guys that they had become in result of it all.

The excuses can only be used for so long until something has to give, and good whites and good blacks finally realize that they are both in a bad situation when it comes to these things. They are both being used by the bad in society that are doing things bad in hopes to get that pass needed when it is needed.

It's time for good blacks and good whites to finally unite against bad people, and not against a skin color as if that has anything to do with being bad when it doesn't.

Last edited:
Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

It's illegal to be proud of being white. Stalinist democrats are working hard to make it illegal to be white at all. If you are white, you have to pay a fine (reparations) for your crime.

Well 1.6% of us whites had slaves after all..

My grandparents came over from Germany in the 1920's. None of that was any concern to my family.
So your an illegal?

Nope, they came in legally - so the democrats hated them..

The way I look at this issue is this: when people from their various native lands in Europe, they were allowed to express their roots in terms of their native cultures, Irish, French, Dutch, and whatever else. When people from Africa were forcefully brought over here to be enslaved, they were not able to keep their origins, like what nations and tribes they were from. They were just lumped into the group known as "black" from the color of their skin and their origins in Africa. I might know that my ancestry is Russian/Polish and Irish, from the European continent, in other words, my European ancestry is known, the same way as if I were Italian or German. I don't think that people descended from African roots have this same luxury. They are just "black," not from Cameroon or Ghana or Kenya, or any other of the distinct cultures they came from.

There really is no such thing as "white culture" or "black culture," but American people of African descent have to put their cultures back together and maybe DNA tests will help. As for me, shut up all of you fighting fools in Northern Ireland, let the green waters flow on St. Patrick's Day, and there is no such thing as too much sour cream on anything.

So like I have said many times, there are whites who are capable of understanding how things have been for blacks. Lysistrata has just provided an excellent example of such a person.

I got a better one.... Whites in government are getting more and more fearful of the race card being thrown at them when attempting to govern as white skinned in a majority black population be it in a city, town or state, and this is killing our abilities for both races to police and effectively govern in a situation like this more and more it seems....... Otherwise if we are white skinned in these situations, and we are in positions that require leadership or the application of laws to be applied equally, then we are being rendered rutterless in a society hell bent on using white guilt as a way to beat down the alledged white oppressors or ghost from the past.

So the answer by whites once failing in their jobs in such a way, otherwise to do their jobs effectively in such situations, was to have blacks in power to hopefully retain order in society where whites were becoming impotent in their jobs within a majority black city, town or society being worked in by whites.

So in summary, the bad blacks are using the whites who are in power as an excuse against the good blacks in power (who are in positions to prosecute them for being bad), where as the bad blacks will then say to those blacks in power "you are only helping those whites to oppress us further, because they (the whites who are guilty), as you know are the reasons for why we do what we do in the first place" (expecting a pass). This can't keep going in America folks. It has to become once again that the issue of justice is blind. We must unite under the law, and under a common want and need for peace in America, and let all who decide to be criminals be dealt with in the eyes of the law as just that, and not whether someone is black or white in the equation.

The former is proving to be a worse strategy because blacks who are intent on being bad, will then use the "brotherhood card" in order to get off if they know that they can use the card to gain free reign to be criminals in a system that they see as being run more and more by those in which they feel will support them as based upon the long history of the alledged white oppressors whom they will always claim made them the bad guys that they had become in result of it all.

The excuses can only be used for so long until something has to give, and good whites and good blacks finally realize that they are both in a bad situation when it comes to these things. They are both being used by the bad in society that are doing things bad in hopes to get that pass needed when it is needed.

It's time for good blacks and good whites to finally unite against bad people, and not against a skin color as if that has anything to do with being bad when it doesn't.

This is ignorant white racist bullshit.

What I want is scientific, economic and job producing creativity by those who have become empowered over the last half century. Those who have been replaced are not succeeded as improvements in enough numbers by the newly empowered individuals. We have also become a much more disrespectful and vulgar society. We took how we act behind the scenes and put it out for all to see and it is not better in many ways.

The way I look at this issue is this: when people from their various native lands in Europe, they were allowed to express their roots in terms of their native cultures, Irish, French, Dutch, and whatever else. When people from Africa were forcefully brought over here to be enslaved, they were not able to keep their origins, like what nations and tribes they were from. They were just lumped into the group known as "black" from the color of their skin and their origins in Africa. I might know that my ancestry is Russian/Polish and Irish, from the European continent, in other words, my European ancestry is known, the same way as if I were Italian or German. I don't think that people descended from African roots have this same luxury. They are just "black," not from Cameroon or Ghana or Kenya, or any other of the distinct cultures they came from.

There really is no such thing as "white culture" or "black culture," but American people of African descent have to put their cultures back together and maybe DNA tests will help. As for me, shut up all of you fighting fools in Northern Ireland, let the green waters flow on St. Patrick's Day, and there is no such thing as too much sour cream on anything.

So like I have said many times, there are whites who are capable of understanding how things have been for blacks. Lysistrata has just provided an excellent example of such a person.

Thank you very much. I try. I do not understand why there is such fighting over cultural roots. We just have to understand where we came from and how we can recognize our various cultures and use the good in these cultures to relate to our fellow human beings. It is heartbreaking that white Christians are rioting between Catholic and Protestant Christians in Glasgow, Scotland, last week, and South Africans are rioting against Nigerian immigrants, the "foreigners" who allegedly take their jobs and women. Meanwhile, Somali women are rising up against their (same race) overlords.

Gradually, the sisters and brothers of this world are rising. It''s a human movement.

I was born and grew up in Wales. We were never taught Welsh History in school and I left Ysgol Rhiwabon knowing more about the Renaissance than the Merthyr Rising or Owain Glyndwr. There is a reason for that, it doesnt happen by accident.

If you want to subdue a people you divide them from their language and culture. If you can crack that you have won.

The truth is something you can't handle, but that's ok.

Son, I know what the truth is and you aren't telling it.

Just what IS "the truth" as you stand before you fellow human beings?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Just what IS "the truth" as you stand before you fellow human beings?
The truth is that I think the FBI-CIA-Homeland Security ought to have everyone of the radical leftist on a watch list, and the quicker the better. The left has become a highly corrupt anti-American chaotic, and radical group that is hell bent on destroying this country in hopes to rebuild it for their own ideologies, cultures, and tyrannical socialist/communist thinking, and they are doing so against this nations good people who were one day just minding their own business, taking care of their own families, working, and being good citizen's until the Democrats went slam crazy over one election. That's what the truth is. The lies and innuendo that the left is using against Trump in order to destroy this country will back fire, just give it time. It's already backfiring, but the denial is causing a complete meltdown on the left, and the meltdown is consuming the Democrat party just like a cancer eventually takes it's host if not treated. This is why a watch list should be made up in order to keep an eye on those whom become so desperate that they decide to go over the line in order to fulfill their radical agenda against everyday good American's like we have been seeing for quite a while now in this country.

Calling someone a terrorist first, doesn't make it so, but that was a nice little trick the left attempted to use on republicans in the same way that they have been throwing the race card at every chance they can throw it.

All strategies used for political power and gain, and not for winning the hearts and minds of American's in election's. Choosing large populations of American's to be at war with has become a radical failed strategy by the left.

Son, I know what the truth is and you aren't telling it.
Well do tell us your version of the truth, as if you haven't been on here trying to convince everyone for years now that you are right, and everyone else is wrong on the issues.

What white version is taught in school?

Well, I'm proud to be who I am, regardless of my color or ethnicity. I'm a proud American and love my country. I try to be kind to everyone and everything (animals). Again, this has nothing to do with my color or ethnicity. I just happen to have been born a Caucasian male, and I will always be as such. I had no control over this, it's who I am. And I AM very comfortable in my own skin. My parents, who have both passed away, taught me well. They taught me to respect and be kind to ALL others, regardless of age or skin color. This has served me well in life.

Forum List

Back