Proud day for America: Homeless only exist if you can see them.

It's no secret that Conservatives loathe the disadvantaged. Today they don't want them fed. Yesterday they did not want them to have medical care. The day before that, they did not want them to be housed.

The 90 year old man in Florida is a saint.

Previously we saw someone show up with seven loaves of bread and seven fish. Conservatives would have hounded Him off the mount for ministering to those in greatest need.
Oh cry me a river. Go ahead and recreate biblical miracles, just don't force it on others and cry about them not marching along. I sponsored 8 international kids for 15 years, what have you done? You break out a loaf of stale bread and jerk off about how good you are?

It's no secret that Conservatives loathe the disadvantaged. Today they don't want them fed. Yesterday they did not want them to have medical care. The day before that, they did not want them to be housed.

Previously we saw someone show up with seven loaves of bread and seven fish. Conservatives would have hounded Him off the mount for ministering to those in greatest need.
Oh cry me a river. Go ahead and recreate biblical miracles, just don't force it on others and cry about them not marching along. I sponsored 8 international kids for 15 years, what have you done? You break out a loaf of stale bread and jerk off about how good you are?
Why do you think that feeding as many homeless is a bad thing?

Why would you oppose the actions of a man trying to make a difference?

Why would you have your fellow American citizens forced away from what is probably their only meal?

Why wouldn't you advocate more feeding centers and streamlining the political process to make that happen?

Why is compassion a virtue Conservatives lack in epic proportions?

Last edited:

Why don't you think that feeding as many homeless is a bad thing?

Why would you have your fellow American citizens forced away from what is probably their only meal?

Why wouldn't you advocate more feeding centers and streamlining the political process to make that happen?

Why can't you read? Is it really that hard?

Why don't you think that feeding as many homeless is a bad thing?

Why can't you read? Is it really that hard?
You can sit back and cross your arms and frown about feeding the homeless. But don't believe that feeding the hungry is a vice. Don't disparage those who do. Don't throw roadblocks in their way. And don't try playing the self righteous card while calling a virtue a vice.

No one is standing in the way of anyone who wants to provide these bums with food, clothing and medical care. Have at it.

No, you are idiotic. It isn't up to me to solve their problem. If you want to, go ahead, just don't drag me into it.
Wow you're fucking dumber than I thought, you can't even carry a though from one post to the next.

I never said it was up to you to solve your problem, I'm just pointing out that you claiming you have a solution which consists of unknown volunteers showing up to adopt homeless people is fucking stupid. If you don't think it can be solved fine, but don't pretend your ridiculous volunteer notion is anything close to a solution.

You can't grasp that concept so you're probably a paycheck away from joining the street zombies.
Hah hah retiring early in January, mid 40s. Thanks for playing.

Wrong. No libturd in here has ever agreed that a "solution" means something other than government regulations or a government program.
I've never claimed to be a liberal nor did I once propose a solution involving government program, I'm 100% against that and if you'll notice at the start of this thread I'm against allowing this guy to feed the homeless if the city has passed ordinances that he is in violation of when doing so.

Sign of a shallow mind = Britpat = so stupid can only pigeonhole people.

No, you are idiotic. It isn't up to me to solve their problem. If you want to, go ahead, just don't drag me into it.
Wow you're fucking dumber than I thought, you can't even carry a though from one post to the next.

I never said it was up to you to solve your problem, I'm just pointing out that you claiming you have a solution which consists of unknown volunteers showing up to adopt homeless people is fucking stupid. If you don't think it can be solved fine, but don't pretend your ridiculous volunteer notion is anything close to a solution.

You can't grasp that concept so you're probably a paycheck away from joining the street zombies.

In other words, when you use the word "solution" you mean a government program. Thanks for admitting it. Also thanks for admitting that no libturd would ever personally lift a finger to help another human being.

No one is standing in the way of anyone who wants to provide these bums with food, clothing and medical care. Have at it.
Appearantly, the city fathers of Fort Lauderdale are standing in the way of feeding the homeless.

In other words, when you use the word "solution" you mean a government program. Thanks for admitting it.
Nope, I never said that and you know it. You are so feeble minded you have to argue against opinions you yourself have generated to attack.

Also thanks for admitting that no libturd would ever personally lift a finger to help another human being.
Never gave an opinion on what liberals have done to help anyone, you are either a compulsive liar or mentally retarded with your astounding ability to build straw men.

What is the reason for the law of not feeding the homeless? I mean the guy is doing something nice for people and they outlaw it? What could possibly be their reasoning? They are already in dire straits having no home. It makes zero sense. So you feed a person heaven forbid. What a bunch of idiots down there. Don't they have bigger fish to fry than some guy feeding the homeless? How is that a problem? How do they justify such a statute?

I did but no one can understand things for you.
I didn't claim to have a solution for everyone, I said it isn't my problem. Your panties are in a twist over it so go volunteer and let them live with you. Adopt as many as you can and get others on board with it. But sniveling here and bitching people out is useless. Sounds like you are used to being useless though.
I wasn't playing. Just pointing how useless you are and how you expect others to solve problems you care about. Grow a backbone and do something.

It's pretty fucking sad that you can't even give someone homeless a MEAL. I wonder how many are veterans? NY sucks. Always has, always will. Any other state that passes that law sucks too. Shame on us. Shame on the USA.

But for the grace of God goes I. Or ANY of you who think this is a good thing.

What is the reason for the law of not feeding the homeless? I mean the guy is doing something nice for people and they outlaw it? What could possibly be their reasoning? They are already in dire straits having no home. It makes zero sense. So you feed a person heaven forbid. What a bunch of idiots down there. Don't they have bigger fish to fry than some guy feeding the homeless? How is that a problem? How do they justify such a statute?
Did you read anything? Teach a man to fish and he will have food for life, feed him and he comes back with his hand out. Do-gooders operate from emotion, not reason.

I didn't claim to have a solution for everyone, I said it isn't my problem.
Sure you did, you kept taking about your ridiculous volunteer solution. So I'm assuming you are now backtracking and admitting that was brainless tripe.

IYour panties are in a twist over it so go volunteer and let them live with you. Adopt as many as you can and get others on board with it. But sniveling here and bitching people out is useless. Sounds like you are used to being useless though.
Nope, I'm not that concerned about it, although it is pretty funny to watch brainless retards trying to manufacture opinions for others. Me pointing out your volunteer solution is idiotic (which it is) doesn't mean I'm giving more than zero fucks about the homeless.

I wasn't playing. Just pointing how useless you are and how you expect others to solve problems you care about. Grow a backbone and do something.
You were, you were desperately trying to attack me by claiming I was one paycheck away from being homeless despite have no evidence to this. Obviously that is fail, so now you're again changing your message.

Again: I am not expecting anyone to solve anything because I don't care about this problem in Ft. Lauderdale, I'm just on a message board pointing out the stupidity of your solution and watching you generate opinions or emotions for me to have.

Because it impacts other citizens who have just as many rights to a nice existence in their town. Homeless people come with their own set of issues, and concentrating them into one area leads to the obvious issues that come with it. How would you feel if hundreds of homeless people were attracted to an area next to your house on a schedule?

Sure you did, you kept taking about your ridiculous volunteer solution. So I'm assuming you are now backtracking and admitting that was brainless tripe.
I'm recognizing and mentioning that you are brainless. Giving the homeless a home is a solution. You won't do it because you're all mouth, no action.
Nope, I'm not that concerned about it, although it is pretty funny to watch brainless retards trying to manufacture opinions for others. Me pointing out your volunteer solution is idiotic (which it is) doesn't mean I'm giving more than zero fucks about the homeless.
The solution to homelessness is idiotic? Maybe to an idiot.
You were, you were desperately trying to attack me by claiming I was one paycheck away from being homeless despite have no evidence to this. Obviously that is fail, so now you're again changing your message.

Again: I am not expecting anyone to solve anything because I don't care about this problem in Ft. Lauderdale, I'm just on a message board pointing out the stupidity of your solution and watching you generate opinions or emotions for me to have.
You generated enough on your own, I don't need to fabricate anything. So now you admit you don't give a shit about them after all? LOL.

Forum List

Back