Proud daddy

JOKER96BRAVO

Aug 13, 2004
My little girl!
Some of the me and the wife in there too.

Attachments

• $Slide1.JPG
    $Slide1.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 139
  • $Slide2.JPG
    $Slide2.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 124
-=d=- said:
Excellent!! :)
Thanks, anyone else want to share pics.
I always enjoy =d='s pics. specially if you got one of that
Army outfit you were talkin bout earlier.

Joker, your babygirl is absolutely beautiful!!! What a doll baby!!!

So, where are you??? :D

UsaPride said:
Joker, your babygirl is absolutely beautiful!!! What a doll baby!!!

So, where are you??? :D
I'm the only guy in any of those pics.
(first slide)

Here's a group of pics of my daughter - from the youngest of a few days old (She was born w/ a LOT of hair), to a shot taken just a couple months ago (Upper right).

:)

Alaina Lizabeth.

If i have enough pics of TheBoy, I'll do one up for Ethan later. :)

-=d=- said:
Alaina Lizabeth.
She's beautiful, Darin. Dang, she did have a head full of hair, didn't she?! Mary must have had some killer heartburn during the pregnancy, LOL!!

:) Thanks...I'm not proud of their looks, what I'm proud of is how well my kids behave - even when mom and I aren't around. My kids don't run and scream in stores, they don't throw fits when we are out, they don't talk back, they say please and thank you. My kids play well with others. When my kids DO act up, we never allow for it by simply saying 'They are just being kids'. We hold our kids to a standard of behavior. When the don't reach that standard via laziness or rebellion, give them one chance to correct the actions they are taking, then we spank them. After we beat our kids, we hug them, and tell them we love them. We tell them we are spanking them because it's very important they remember to behave/tell the truth/etc.

My kids don't always like correction - it's a good thing we are more concerned with their 'happiness' - not simply what 'makes them happy' at one point in time (Getting candy/running thru stores/talking back/etc).

Sure, they are still kids...they have their moments. Their mother and I have made a promise to them, however. We've promised to be their parent first, their friend second - which likely won't rank that high until our job of 'parenting' or 'setting foundations' is finished (mid-late teens maybe?).

I just realized you may take this as me snappin' at ya! Please understand I am not - and greatly appreciate the comments. :D I just get on a soapbox every now and then...hehe

:D

-=d=- said:
I just realized you may take this as me snappin' at ya!
Oh no, not at all. :D

I was saying they're beautiful, not only their looks but also because they look so happy. So, that's why I was saying you must be proud. You do have a beautiful family!!

Forum List

Back