Home made Christmas cards

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Hey guys ,
Anybody make their own Christmas cards?Here is mine for this year . The insert is in French for my French friends in Louisiana . I glue the shot on the left to the front of a deckled edged card then the insert goes inside . It is a pain in the ass but I always end up doing it . . . I don't know why .

sitarro said:
Hey guys ,
Anybody make their own Christmas cards?Here is mine for this year . The insert is in French for my French friends in Louisiana . I glue the shot on the left to the front of a deckled edged card then the insert goes inside . It is a pain in the ass but I always end up doing it . . . I don't know why .
Beautiful trees

UsaPride said:
Very cool, Sitarro! So creative!!
Thanks USA ,
You look very nice today , of course you always do .

I guess I just wanted to show how easy personalized cards are to make . With the great printers and ready made card stock it's easy and makes your card stand out from the rest that your friends and family get each year . The paper company Strathmore makes the cards with matching envelopes that I use .

Here is my 2003 shot.

sitarro said:
Thanks USA ,
You look very nice today , of course you always do .
Why thank you!! :D

I like that 2003, very pretty!! Before my picture program messed up, I used to make all kinds of cards, so much fun! Guess, I need a new program!! :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back