Protests in Gettysburg

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
So I was on vacation this past weekend in Gettysburg, looking to relax and unwind from the stresses of work. But THEN as I'm driving through the town, a gaggle of goofy lookin' college kids crowd the sidewalks and spill out onto the roadway, protesting abortion bans. They were yelling, and waving signs, and chanting, and being annoying.

Oh boy.

Now people have the right to protest, they absolutely do, but NOT while I'm on vacation, lol! I don't care who they are, right or left, I want peace and quiet! ... Or do I?

Being the antagonizing type, I did the best thing that came to mind. I decided to heckle. Now since they are partially blocking traffic, people are driving by really slow, as was I. So I roll my window down, and as I drive by, I yell out, "In order to get an abortion, y'all have to get pregnant first. Y'all won't have to worry about that, y'all are mad ugly!" I was met with a torrent of "Fuck You! shrieks, as I drove away laughing.

I finished my photography session on the Northern end of the battlefield, and then drove by again. This time I rolled my window down, and yelled, "Trump 2024!" and laughed in a most diabolical fashion.

I believe I struck a nerve.

The ground shook, as a heard of abortion-loving bison quaked with rage. Grease, oozing from their foreheads, foam dripping from their mouths, their hearts working on overdrive to keep them from going into cardiac arrest... They were not amused. I heard a rabid mixture of sounds, mostly unintelligible. I thought it to be hilarious.

Was I a part of the problem? Yes. But I'm not done yet.

At this point, I'm enjoying this game of free speech vs. free speech. So I drive by again one more time about an hour later, and single out a truly bizarre looking protestor. She was a large large woman(?), dressed in a red onesie (I shitteth you not), with blue and green hair in a wild looking hairdo. I couldn't resist. I pointed right at her, and yelled "Oh my god! It's a Dr. Suess character come alive!". One man walking along on the sidewalk burst out laughing. As I drove off, I could hear his screams, and could see the blood spraying by on passing cars in my rearview mirror, as I'm sure the mob slaughtered him for laughing at my asshole-humor.

So was I wrong? Yes. Was I an asshole? Yes. Did I have fun? Yes. And when it comes to protests, isn't what that's all about? Having fun? No? Well I suppose you just have to be a dick like me...

It's truly sad for society that we almost never have a protest by a group of Victoria Secret's models.

01glam.jpg

So I was on vacation this past weekend in Gettysburg, looking to relax and unwind from the stresses of work. But THEN as I'm driving through the town, a gaggle of goofy lookin' college kids crowd the sidewalks and spill out onto the roadway, protesting abortion bans. They were yelling, and waving signs, and chanting, and being annoying.

Oh boy.

Now people have the right to protest, they absolutely do, but NOT while I'm on vacation, lol! I don't care who they are, right or left, I want peace and quiet! ... Or do I?

Being the antagonizing type, I did the best thing that came to mind. I decided to heckle. Now since they are partially blocking traffic, people are driving by really slow, as was I. So I roll my window down, and as I drive by, I yell out, "In order to get an abortion, y'all have to get pregnant first. Y'all won't have to worry about that, y'all are mad ugly!" I was met with a torrent of "Fuck You! shrieks, as I drove away laughing.

I finished my photography session on the Northern end of the battlefield, and then drove by again. This time I rolled my window down, and yelled, "Trump 2024!" and laughed in a most diabolical fashion.

The ground shook, as a heard of abortion-loving bison quaked with rage. Grease, oozing from their foreheads, foam dripping from their mouths, their hearts working on overdrive to keep them from going into cardiac arrest... They were not amused. I heard a rabid mixture of sounds, mostly unintelligible. I thought it to be hilarious.

At this point, I'm enjoying this game of free speech vs. free speech. So I drive by again one more time about an hour later, and single out a truly bizarre looking protestor. She was a large large woman(?), dressed in a red onesie (I shitteth you not), with blue and green hair in a wild looking hairdo. I couldn't resist. I pointed right at her, and yelled "Oh my god! It's a Dr. Suess character come alive!". One man walking along on the sidewalk burst out laughing. As I drove off, I could hear his screams, and could see the blood spraying by on passing cars in my rearview mirror, as I'm sure the mob slaughtered him for laughing at my asshole-humor.

So was I wrong? Yes. Was I an asshole? Yes. Did I have fun? Yes. And when it comes to protests, isn't what that's all about? Having fun? No? Well I suppose you just have to be a dick like me...
No. You weren't wrong. You deserve peace and quiet on vacation. Tactically a mounted attack against dismounted infantry is a superior tactic, even in a battle of words, usually offering good affect on target while offering superior protection, speed, and maneuver. I am sure J.E.B. Stewart would be proud of your hit and run tactic of harrassmant without becoming decisively engaged.

Oh boy.

Wow
That is the most awesome thing I have heard in weeks

Maybe you ain’t that bad

Oh boy.

LOL!

That's fuckin' awesome...

Forum List

Back