Protests in DC draw nobody!

It's funny how the media tried to crush reporting of the Tea Party protest again. It received token acknowledgment, and funny how any liberal can support the silencing of legitimate protest and dissent of government.

Wow, how times have changed. From anti-government hippies to government control and theft supporters. Who knew? The entire nation is wrong, but don't acknowledge government's massive failures, just feed them more cash. Stunning.

I just never tire of the Left's means to dissemble the failure of their would-be public voices...

Notice how they're now FASCINATED with the inane quips... perferring to avoid any actual discussion of the issues manifested through the OP.

But frankly, given that any discussion of such isn't going to go well for those desperate to maintaint he delusion... such is understandable.

It's funny how the media tried to crush reporting of the Tea Party protest again. It received token acknowledgment, and funny how any liberal can support the silencing of legitimate protest and dissent of government.

Wow, how times have changed. From anti-government hippies to government control and theft supporters. Who knew? The entire nation is wrong, but don't acknowledge government's massive failures, just feed them more cash. Stunning.

Please give me some specifics on how "the media tried to crush reporting"??? Doesn't this seem counterproductive?

I appreciate your comments on the media. I do understand your being irked at the hypocracy part with liberals too. I especially liked the point i bolded

However, many liberals were at the Boston 9/12 tea protests and the one on 7.4 and 4/17 in hyannis....so dont typecast all liberals as being that way.

Sure there are more independants and conservatives that are part of the TEA movement, but some liberals are in our ranks too and deserve respect.

MSNBC provided this live shot of saturday's non event:

white-house-address.jpg

As can be seen, nobody is there! (ignore the christmas tree, they were just testing it, yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!)

Preview3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:clap2:

You are kidding VaYank, right? How long can you keep up this hypocritical charade of yours?

If you can't back up your BS claims....don't make them. And as an FYI...trying to make snide remarks at me for calling out your BS only makes you look more desperate.

Last edited:
agreed, duly noted. My apologies. I especially liked the fact that many protesters did NOT want the GOP there either. They have betrayed us, primed the house, and now we are getting painted broke by Democrats.

I think there is still minimal coverage of the event VaYank, and every major cable and news station avoided it like the plague. I'm glad some showed it.

why are you pissing all over a funny thread?

:cuckoo:

Oh now THERE'S some sweet irony...

So you don't 'feel' that it's funny watching you idiots dissemble and avoid the issue? Say it ain't so? It's hilarious...

What could be more hilarious than watching the demonstration of foolishness?

See: Jester...

Introduction

"The character of the jester, fool or trickster can be found throughout Medieval European history, folklore, and legend. They are one of the most common and widely recognized character types found in culture and mythology throughout the history of the world. Jesters and fools filled a variety of roles as entertainers, social and political critics, and agents of change for cultural and religious mores for their audiences. "

You are kidding VaYank, right? How long can you keep up this hypocritical charade of yours?

If you can't back up your BS claims....don't make them.
his claims are incontrovertible... they are self evident and stand on the indisputable validity on which they rest.

And as an FYI...trying to make snide remarks at me for calling out your BS only makes you look more desperate.

Does it? How so? Cite the SPECIFIC standing principle or concede by default through your failure to do so.

agreed, duly noted. My apologies. I especially liked the fact that many protesters did NOT want the GOP there either. They have betrayed us, primed the house, and now we are getting painted broke by Democrats.

Nice post..
But can you explain the point at which we go "broke"??
We are dealing with an economy where we toss around a trillion here...a trillion there
The total deficit is around 12 Trillion. At what point do we go broke? 15 trillion? 20 Trillion? 50 Trillion?

MSNBC's Keith bubbleringidiot reports NOBODY attended an event Saturday to protest dear leader.

olbermann_lg.jpg

'Nobody could be unhappy under the messiah's enlightened leadership' a gushing Nancy pelosi commented while speeding to an emergency botox appointment.

'My leg vibrated quite severly saturday' Chris Mattews stated as proof nobody showed up.

White house spokesman Gibbs remarked 'what is a protest? I don't understand that word' between spoonfuls of the green jello he was eating.

Keith went on to say that if anyone did oppose dear leader, they would be his 'worst person in the world' for the next three days.

Rachel Maddow added that 'I don't like religious people.'

I guess 1-2 million people are nobody's. The revolution is on. !!!!

Tea partiers march on U.S. Capitol

Forum List

Back