Protests in DC draw nobody!

In yet another coup for me, Keith Blubberman, I now have the man who dared interupt the President, his most exaulted highness Barak Obama, the dispicable republican facist Nazi Joe Wilson:

060417_FW_JoeWilsonEX.jpg

Keith: So, what do you have to say for yourself, you disgusting piece of mouse dung?

JW: I'm not a congressman, I'm..

Kieth: I KNOW YOU ARE NOT, YOU SLIME!!!

JW: Now just a minute, I'm married to..

Kieth A SUCUBUS I'M SURE, NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!

JW: I think there ahs been some mistake here, let me correct...

Keith You had you chance Congressman, you are new WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

I40115-2004Jul09L

JW: But I'm not even from North Carolina!

Keith: FRAUD!! You should resign immedaitely sir!

so whose "estimate" is nearer to the true number? olbermann's, malkin's or limbaugh's?

huargh.

I will tell you this, he is at this moment talking about how people were talking to him, stating," This racist talk will end when Obama becomes President. " He stated that it would only increase, at the time I disagreed with him, but it's down right evident that's exactly what's happened, he is usually dead on right again.

who is this He?

if it is limbaugh, HAHAHAHAH

Is this the same Olberman that lied claiming that he had an ivy league education? What a twit.

Hardly a twit.

Author / sportswriter / radio commentator / TV pundit Keith Olbermann's first book, "The Major League Coaches," was published when he was 14. He began his career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR while he was still in high school. Beginning college at age 16, he graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in communications arts from Cornell University at age 20.

Keith Olbermann - Biography

Is this the same Olberman that lied claiming that he had an ivy league education? What a twit.

Hardly a twit.

Author / sportswriter / radio commentator / TV pundit Keith Olbermann's first book, "The Major League Coaches," was published when he was 14. He began his career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR while he was still in high school. Beginning college at age 16, he graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in communications arts from Cornell University at age 20.

Keith Olbermann - Biography

He should have stayed with sports...

As a political commentator he is just a bottom of the barrel ratings draw...

He graduated with a degree from Cornell....there is no distinction among the types of diploma.

See... THAT is actually the type of thing that makes people like you look really dumbass....

Somehow, I'm sure you can find things to disagree with him about without stoopikng to lies and misrepresentaions.

and pssssssssssssst...he DOES have a degree from an Ivy League school.

Do you? :eusa_whistle:

Striking while the moment is hot, Rush Limabugercheese quickly gets out a counter message..

rush-limbaugh.jpg

RL: I'm taking callers now who attended the 2 million man march against the communist marxist unamerican Kenyan Barry Sotero!

Let's go to the phones...

RL: So, you say you saw two million at this event?

First caller: Hey Rush, no it was more like a few hundred thousand but..

RL: Thanks for confirming that two million number!

FC: But I didn't confirm it, I said...

RL: Thanks, on to our next call, Sean Hannity, who was also there!

SeanHannity.jpg

RL: Hey Sean, so there were 2 million at the event?

SH: TWO?? There were five million at least Rush!

RL: Your show is 100% better since you fired that turtle Alan Colmes!

SH: You're a great american Rush!

He graduated with a degree from Cornell....there is no distinction among the types of diploma.

See... THAT is actually the type of thing that makes people like you look really dumbass....

Somehow, I'm sure you can find things to disagree with him about without stoopikng to lies and misrepresentaions.

and pssssssssssssst...he DOES have a degree from an Ivy League school.

Do you? :eusa_whistle:

That was an Ann Coulter slam on Keith O. He does have a degree from Cornell and he graduated when he was only 20.

MSNBC's Keith bubbleringidiot reports NOBODY attended an event Saturday to protest dear leader.

olbermann_lg.jpg

'Nobody could be unhappy under the messiah's enlightened leadership' a gushing Nancy pelosi commented while speeding to an emergency botox appointment.

'My leg vibrated quite severly saturday' Chris Mattews stated as proof nobody showed up.

White house spokesman Gibbs remarked 'what is a protest? I don't understand that word' between spoonfuls of the green jello he was eating.

Keith went on to say that if anyone did oppose dear leader, they would be his 'worst person in the world' for the next three days.

Rachel Maddow added that 'I don't like religious people.'

halarious. which you had a link to this :lol::lol:

yeah its somewhere between the 150,000 and 50,000 area, the truth is hiding in there somewhere :)

well, at least we can agree that michelle malkin's a liar. ;)

in all seriousness... if you look at the picture of the inaugural and the pic of the rallies (not xeno's spoof. lol..) it's pretty clear that the numbers weren't astronomical. there was a voice, but it isn't what malkin and beck and their minions claim it is.

are there angry people out there? yes.... but most of them started shrieking the day after election. how much can you pander to that? and how much should you? i think perhaps if that wasn't the case, the people like you who have something to say would be given a lot more credence in terms of constructing policy.

and i also think finding the money to support domestic policy would be a lot easier if we extracted ourselves from Iraq and Afghanistan. but that's the hand we were dealt and you can't say that the new admin shouldn't be able to accomplish anything because they're hamstrung by bush's legacy

Great... then pass the Healthcare bill... If things are as you've described them.. THEN JUST PASS IT ALREADY!

And let the election of 2010 BEGIN! When it's over... we'll see what the voice said...

The Ideological Left has a LOCK on US Federal Governace... You have super majorities in BOTH HOUSES of the Legislature and you own the Executive...

So PASS THE DAMN THING... and keep an eye on the worm... 'cause I think that when the BOY King signs it... you're going to see a flip by that worm which is uncharacteristic of his typical turn.

But don't let me discourage ya... You people own the Federal Government and to pass it, YOU will be sitting on COMPLETE OWNERSHIP OF IT. And I am sure that as reasonable people, you're leadership is prepared to accept full and total responsibility for their actions...

MSNBC's Keith bubbleringidiot reports NOBODY attended an event Saturday to protest dear leader.

olbermann_lg.jpg

'Nobody could be unhappy under the messiah's enlightened leadership' a gushing Nancy pelosi commented while speeding to an emergency botox appointment.

'My leg vibrated quite severly saturday' Chris Mattews stated as proof nobody showed up.

White house spokesman Gibbs remarked 'what is a protest? I don't understand that word' between spoonfuls of the green jello he was eating.

Keith went on to say that if anyone did oppose dear leader, they would be his 'worst person in the world' for the next three days.

Rachel Maddow added that 'I don't like religious people.'

halarious. which you had a link to this :lol::lol:
Here you go:

Link to story

New Topics

Forum List

Back