protestors drown out dems over migrant crises in new york

Screw the hecklers, they're just as phony as the scum they're shouting down. this shit has been going for decades, and those gimps just kept on electing them. Now it's on their streets they suddenly give a shit? Send them 2 million more; they ain't seen nothing yet. They're whining about a measly 100,000, for gosh sakes.

They won't show the video where one protestor..I think his name is Rinaldi..said on camera that..oh..it was FOX...and they cut it off..thats why it's gone....He said, 'they will not be able to walk down the street'...he means Aoc, Nadler and other deaf unconcerned democrat reps/senators, state and national. Now....that reminds me of something......like Deja vu all over again. oh yes....madmaxine waters.

karma bitch

They won't show the video where one protestor..I think his name is Rinaldi..said on camera that..oh..it was FOX...and they cut it off..thats why it's gone....He said, 'they will not be able to walk down the street'...he means Aoc, Nadler and other deaf unconcerned democrat reps/senators, state and national. Now....that reminds me of something......like Deja vu all over again. oh yes....madmaxine waters.
Nadler can barely walk as it is , it looked Pathetic when he had to walk from the Congressional side to the Senate side with Nancy Lugosi & the Rest of the Democrat House Clowns delivering the Trump Impeachment Documents .

interesting video..Maxine is talking about protecting the children...what children is she protecting now? American children?? the ones raped and murdered by illegals? Children whose parents lose their jobs to illegals? Mentally ill kids in schools who are being talked into amputations and procedures that will ruin their health for the rest of their lives? How about the number of children abandoned and left to die, raped, murdered by coyotes and criminals as their parents put them in the hands of these murderous bastards.

WHAT CHILDREN?? HER OWN? that she has paid handsomely from campaign funds? Joe's kids who have benefitted from selling influence and God knows what else to our enemies? Hilliary's kid whom hilliary gave a lavish wedding for with Russian money for the purchase of OUR URANIUM?? WHOSE KIDS?

no one wants to listen to those turkeys. illegals are drowning us in this country.
What AOC and others do not appreciate that if we take in all the world's poor, all those escaping economic 'disasters', we will so drain our own resources that we will be a country in economic disaster. We are infinitely of more use to all the world as a strong, free, secure, independent, prosperous nation.

All other developed and developing nations have strict rules and laws about what people are allowed to live and work there. The USA is unique in accommodating all who want to be here and stripping Americans of resources to take care of the millions and millions of migrants who are here and coming by the thousands every single day.

Wonder how many of them said trump was a xenophobe racist back in 2016 when he wanted to secure our border.

Forum List

Back