How to end the UAW strike

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
How to end the UAW strike.
One of the biggest arguments the union workers have is top management has received 40% increases in compensation recently, why shouldn't we.
A good point.
I say reduce the management compensation to the same levels currently being offered the union workers.

Cut management compensation increase union workers.

One of the biggest arguments the union workers have is top management has received 40% increases in compensation recently, why shouldn't we.
A good point.
I say reduce the management compensation to the same levels currently being offered the union workers.

LOL. You are delusional. This is going to end by workers getting a 20% raise and the price of all cars will go up 20%, hurting the poor and minorities the most. Do you guys ever learn economics?

A good point.

Everything I have said about unions, labor, how Republicans are anti labor, all that. You will see now everything I said was true.

Republicans attack unions and when they do they attack labor.

When they say MAGA, who are they talking about? Are they talking about the people who got rich when unions didn't exist or are they talking about middle class people? Because America was greatest for the middle class when 35% of workers in America belonged to unions. Today it's about 9%

I hope they wallow in their own misery for weeks.....There are plenty of right to work states the big three could build in.
But they won't go there. Ignorant citizens. Lazy.

You'd have to import union workers from blue states.

See, you don't want the middle class making more money. You think at best these guys deserve $20 hr amirite?

I hope they wallow in their own misery for weeks.....There are plenty of right to work states the big three could build in.
Maybe in the next decade the workers get all the raises and the CEO's get a pay fucking freeze?

How much do they make?

You know, my brother is a VP for a Fortune 500 auto company. He used to make $500K a year. Today he makes about $1 million dollars a year. How about he goes back down to making $500K and give that $500K extra to workers.

Do you know how many VP's are at Ford who got that big pay raise in recent years? Cut all them back to $500.

Everyone knows that auto companies executives are overpaid. Ask any big shot outside of the auto industry. Many won't interview executives from the Big 3 because they are SPOILED!!!

Again,notice REpublicans never cry when the CEO's pay raised the cost of cars.

Ford CEO Jim Farley received total compensation of $20,996,146 in 2022

Akio Toyoda (President - Toyota - Japan) earns a salary of $4,656,314.00 per year.

Ford CEO Jim Farley received total compensation of $20,996,146 in 2022

Akio Toyoda (President - Toyota - Japan) earns a salary of $4,656,314.00 per year.

Send the jobs to Japan where CEO's aren't overpaid. That will lower the price of cars. Since that's what you are most worried about.

LOL. You are delusional. This is going to end by workers getting a 20% raise and the price of all cars will go up 20%, hurting the poor and minorities the most. Do you guys ever learn economics?
I absolutely understand economis.

The average citizen wants to make more money and they do not want inflation.

That is not going to happen.

The voters who yell I need more money, I don't want inflation and I want all the manufacturing jobs in the USA not offshore, are asking for the impossible.

A politician who promises that is a liar.

How come you didn't cry about the cost of cars going up when the CEO's pay went up 40%? You little bitch.
I'm just saying, you raise the labor up 40%, you raise the cost of cars up 40%, which hurts the poor and minorities the most. The left's biggest problem is they believe they can rape the rich and the rich will just allow themselves to be raped. That never happens.

I'm just saying, you raise the labor up 40%, you raise the cost of cars up 40%, which hurts the poor and minorities the most. The left's biggest problem is they believe they can rape the rich and the rich will just allow themselves to be raped. That never happens.

Yea yea yea. Keep making arguments that are bullshit. Fuck the poor dude. Do you think Ford's business model is to make cars affordable for the poor? My fucking F150 lease is $500 a month. Ford's business model doesn't care about the poor. They can buy used cars or ride the bus.

My dad, a fucking former Ford union worker does the same shit. Cries about the cost of cars. I said dad, did you worry about that when you worked there? That you were making 3 times what a cook would make anywhere else? Did you worry about how that raised the cost of a car?

I should find the op ed I read in the 2000's. God damn right I'd rather pay $30K for a car made in America than I would $25K for a car made in Mexico. Better for all of us.

So sorry dude but only paying Ford employees $15 hr is not going to help the poor. It's going to make Ford workers poor. Nice try. And paying Ford employees more, insisting those plants stay in America will mean more Tier 1, 2 and 3 supplier jobs and better paying too because they have to pay comparably to what the Big 3 pay or no one will go to work.

OMG it's like we're living the 2000s all over again. The last time Republicans waged war on labor/unions/the middle class.

Everything I have said about unions, labor, how Republicans are anti labor, all that. You will see now everything I said was true.

Republicans attack unions and when they do they attack labor.

When they say MAGA, who are they talking about? Are they talking about the people who got rich when unions didn't exist or are they talking about middle class people? Because America was greatest for the middle class when 35% of workers in America belonged to unions. Today it's about 9%
Fuck the greedy Union Commie shitheads.

The best way to break the strike?

Tell the workers to either show up for work or go find another job. That worked when the air traffic controllers tried to strong arm Reagan.

I would never buy a vehicle made by the filthy UAW.

LOL. And the Democratic answer all the time is to raise workers wages and increase inflation, which hurts the poor and minorities the most. Americans can't afford to live now.
Republican states that are traditionally the ones most hellbent on destroying workers are, of course, leading the nation in the highest inflation rates. I can't imagine being you and thinking that the best thing for American society is to further concentrate wealth in the hands of the few.

Forum List

Back