Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

:rofl:

The State is in a budget crisis and they are worried about tape stains on some rock?
That's the fucking point.....It's just that much more money that the state has to shell out to clean up there irresponsible mess.

Christ, you people are friggin' stupid.:cuckoo:

Why do tape stains HAVE to be removed from the walls?
Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

They actually think we're talking about Juarez Mexico. Where they probable would leave the tape stains on the friggin' walls.......Forget the fact that it's a very expensive government building that is representative of all taxpayers in the state. Taxpayers who pay to maintain it.

Tell ya' what Art. How about you invite a bunch o' USMB members to your house. Let 'em do the same. Are you gonna leave the tape stains on your walls?

Probably. I doubt you mind living in a pig stye.

That's the fucking point.....It's just that much more money that the state has to shell out to clean up there irresponsible mess.

They actually think we're talking about Juarez Mexico. Where they probable would leave the tape stains on the friggin' walls.......Forget the fact that it's a very expensive government building that is representative of all taxpayers in the state. Taxpayers who pay to maintain it.

Tell ya' what Art. How about you invite a bunch o' USMB members to your house. Let 'em do the same. Are you gonna leave the tape stains on your walls?

:cuckoo:

So you can't think of a reason. Thanks.

millions of dollars to clean up tape stains? :rofl:
Yeah, we're not talking about the fake wooden paneling adorning the inside of your single wide.

:clap2: you just can't help yourself, can you? :lol:

Seriously though..... $7.5 million to clean up tape stains? that's like $5000 dollars for a toilet seat replacement....

did that state house even cost more than $7.5 million to build in the first place and you accept this claim that it will cost $7.5 million to clean up the tape stains? I'm just finding this whole story VERY HARD TO BELIEVE.....

The cost is secondary to the real issue at hand - these assholes caused damage to state property. You can't defend that shit with a straight face, unless you're a partisan moron.

That being said, the estimate does seem high, but I haven't seen the damage firsthand.

The cost is secondary to the real issue at hand - these assholes caused damage to state property. You can't defend that shit with a straight face, unless you're a partisan moron.

That being said, the estimate does seem high, but I haven't seen the damage firsthand.

i can't make that judgment based on the small article he posted and I am uncertain how you can or anyone can either, (using your words....) without being a partisan moron.

the article speaks about damage from using tape on the wall to hold up their signs... I did not read about these people breaking anything? Where this out of the blue $7.5 million in damages comes from seems very unrealistic....

what are the damages that occurred other than normal wear and tear?

We truly do not know enough to make any sound judgement....is the article even a legitimate news source? I dunno?

i can't make that judgment based on the small article he posted and I am uncertain how you can or anyone can either, (using your words....) without being a partisan moron.

the article speaks about damage from using tape on the wall to hold up their signs... I did not read about these people breaking anything? Where this out of the blue $7.5 million in damages comes from seems very unrealistic....

We truly do not know enough to make any sound judgement....is the article even a legitimate news source? I dunno?
the story mentions tape stains, but it doesnt say THAT was the only damage

and you don't find that strange? they have the balls to quote a $7.5 million dollar clean up and they only mention tape stains? seriously....'the lights are on but nobody's home' in that article....and where from did they get this $7.5 million estimate for these supposed damages? and how did they get it so quickly?

sorry dive, but just too much information has NOT been given to even take this blog or whatever it was....at its word.

and you don't find that strange? they have the balls to quote a $7.5 million dollar clean up and they only mention tape stains? seriously....'the lights are on but nobody's home' in that article....and where from did they get this $7.5 million estimate for these supposed damages? and how did they get it so quickly?

sorry dive, but just too much information has NOT been given to even take this blog or whatever it was....at its word.
take that up with ABC

millions of dollars to clean up tape stains? :rofl:
Yeah, we're not talking about the fake wooden paneling adorning the inside of your single wide.

:clap2: you just can't help yourself, can you? :lol:

Seriously though..... $7.5 million to clean up tape stains? that's like $5000 dollars for a toilet seat replacement....

did that state house even cost more than $7.5 million to build in the first place and you accept this claim that it will cost $7.5 million to clean up the tape stains? I'm just finding this whole story VERY HARD TO BELIEVE.....

Well, it did come from Walker's people...

Aren't the Wisconsin people paying the legislator & governor's salarys? Well see how good of a job they do on removing tape stains!! :clap2::boobies: :boobies: :eusa_think: :tinfoil: :clap2:

sounds reasonable to me, amd those basterds bringing 41 rounds of amo with them, but maybe one of the tea party guys might have had a hole in his pants, nah it was the democrats of course.
wouldn't you think that those stupid people in charged would have know this in advance, must have been union people who just wanted to show them taxpayer.

do dem's even own guns, well maybe they were going to throw the bullets then.

you guys are a real hoot.

You really shouldn't post drunk

How dare they have 43 different types of marble! The protestors did Wisconsin taxpayers a favor, they should put down linoleum...

"The Department of Administration says the number is so high because there are 43 different kinds of marble in the Capitol and tape used to put up signs could stain the marble".

$7.5 million, or just one bottle of Goo Gone $8.88 at Walmart.comWow, I wish my house had 43 different types of marble, the people in Wisconsin have got it going on with Their HOUSE!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

$7.5M for marble stained by tape? You gotta be fucking joking.

Call Kellogg Brown and Root. I'll be they can do it for $16M. Then you can really make the protesters look like the bad guys.

What a fuckin joke. :rofl:

Must be that biased local news station.........

Dude. Marble. Stained by tape. $7.5M.

I'm at a loss for words.

File that with Obama's $200 million a day trip to India and the 2 million people Tea Party march on Washington. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back