Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

:lol:

$7.5M for marble stained by tape? You gotta be fucking joking.

Call Kellogg Brown and Root. I'll be they can do it for $16M. Then you can really make the protesters look like the bad guys.

What a fuckin joke. :rofl:

Must be that biased local news station.........

sounds reasonable to me, amd those basterds bringing 41 rounds of amo with them, but maybe one of the tea party guys might have had a hole in his pants, nah it was the democrats of course.
wouldn't you think that those stupid people in charged would have know this in advance, must have been union people who just wanted to show them taxpayer.

do dem's even own guns, well maybe they were going to throw the bullets then.

you guys are a real hoot.

maybe if you posted in your native language you'd be more comfortable.

you'd still be a fucking idiot, but you'd be more comfortable :thup:

If anything was purposely defaced and they can identify who did it, they should be charged.

I lost a lot of respect for the AFL-CIO and a few other groups the last few weeks

Call Kellogg Brown and Root. I'll be they can do it for $16M. Then you can really make the protesters look like the bad guys.

:eusa_hand: my guts can't take much more, lmao, roflmao, pmpl, hahahaha

Dude. Marble. Stained by tape. $7.5M.

I'm at a loss for words.

I'm at a loss for words.

my prayers have been answered :thup:

The Protest Organizers should pay all damages, that or the Union Pension Fund.

Well wait a minute here, where is your proof they were union members, or for that matter from what Union, and where did any Union tell them to post signs in the capital? I assume you have the proof of your allegations, correct? Why don't I send you the bill?

I'm at a loss for words.

So you're saying the Department of Administration are a bunch of liars?.....:eusa_whistle:

I'm at a loss for words.

So you're saying the Department of Administration are a bunch of liars?.....:eusa_whistle:

0-GoofOffLineUp.jpg

Stained or not... fuck it, let it look stained for now. It's simply not a priority. We'll 'fix; it when we have a $7.5 million surplus. Until then, it's not important.

I'm at a loss for words.

0-GoofOffLineUp.jpg
Goo gone removes the adhesive. Discoloration of the stone is another matter- one googone might make worse. I'm no chemist, so I'm not sure, I wouldn't be surprised if industrial solvents made this sort of thing worse instead of better.

Damn radicals. They don't know you should sit down and shut up just like these brave souls?

Maybe they should have just shown some basic respect instead of trashing the fucking place.

I heard they were all Retards from out of state, and bused in by the RNC to bust protestors up. Send the RNC the bill. Dirty violent disrespectful pigs.

The only thing more idiotic than worrying about some dicoloration from tape is arguing over which side gets to use this to make the other look like Pol Pot.

Fuck it, deal with shit that matters, and worry about it later. How is it important? We're not talking structural damage here, nor are we talking about willful defacement (eg: spraypaint)

0-GoofOffLineUp.jpg
Goo gone removes the adhesive. Discoloration of the stone is another matter- one googone might make worse. I'm no chemist, so I'm not sure, I wouldn't be surprised if industrial solvents made this sort of thing worse instead of better.

They steam it out, and then add a sealer over it again. If it had a good sealer on it, the adhesive wouldn't have hurt anything. Cheap state shouldn't have marble if they can't take care of it.

0-GoofOffLineUp.jpg

We're not talking about your linoleum kitchen floor here ...........

First of all, it's laminate faux hardwood, ya jerk.

Second off, you're missing the point. A, your article doesn't even suggest that they trashed the place either intentionally or negligently - All it says is fucking tape stained the marble, and B, just because some private firm quoted the damage at that price, doesn't mean it's the only or most prudent repair option.

I think I'm done with this idiot thread at this point...

Either way, I don't see how this is a propriety. Just an excuse to sling mud back and forth, I guess. God forbid they discuss anything that matters or try to find real solutions to actual problems.

Damn radicals. They don't know you should sit down and shut up just like these brave souls?

Yeah no kidding. They actuallly haven't been violent and I wouldn't put it pass the tea party to drop 41 bullets on the ground and blaming it on the Democrats. Thats what they do.

But whats funny. Not more than 3 months ago, they screamed that 250,000 was not alot of money. Now these retards are say 51K a year is too much and the gravy train must stop. Boy these wackos sure make my head spin with their half-truths and spotty arguments.

Forum List

Back