Protesters at the DNC are being contained by a..........

This is like the fourth thread on this

I understand you guys get direction on what nonsense to post. But maybe you can explain why conservatives believe that someone who is opposed to an $80 billion 2000 mile wall must be opposed to a chain link security fence

I have a 300 foot stockade fence around my back yard to keep my dog in.

Does that mean I am not allowed to be against the Great Wall of Trump?

greatwalloftrump.jpg

• Banned

greatwalloftrump.jpg

You have a wall to keep your dog in.

I want a wall to keep the dogs out.

You play your game, I'll play mine.

I understand you guys get direction on what nonsense to post. But maybe you can explain why conservatives believe that someone who is opposed to an $80 billion 2000 mile wall must be opposed to a chain link security fence

The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy....do try and keep up

It makes you a hypocrite, yes. It also makes you a moron

My dog stays in the yard and I didn't spend $80 billion to do it

Is your yard 2600 miles long?

moron

Actually, it is not, that's why a 2600 mile, $80 billion wall makes no sense and a 300 foot, $1500 fence does

It is not hypocritical to support fences where they make sense and oppose border walls where they do not

It makes you a hypocrite, yes. It also makes you a moron

My dog stays in the yard and I didn't spend $80 billion to do it

Is your yard 2600 miles long?

moron

Actually, it is not, that's why a 2600 mile, $80 billion wall makes no sense and a 300 foot, $1500 fence does

First of all, the $80B is ridiculous. Second of all, are you seriously claiming that a wall become less effective the longer it is? I mean that is where you're going? Come on man. that is ridiculous.

OF COURSE a wall would stop illegal immigration (or at least mitigate it to an acceptable level) Now if you want to argue that yes it would work, but is it the correct solution, that's fine, but to pretend like it wouldn't even work, well that's just stupid. If walls don't work, then build your house of chain link fence, I mean those walls don't keep anyone out anyway.

At this point I have to wonder if they're using the fence to keep people in.....

It is not hypocritical to support fences where they make sense and oppose border walls where they do not
it is however hypocritical to pretend the wall wouldn't work, which is EXACTLY what you morons try to do.

Imagine the potential wealth stream of deporter drones. As a US citizen, you could go online , pay $50 and be allowed to control the drone as it deported one illegal alien, or for $200 you could deport one US citizen of your choice. Bye bye liberals, and the government makes bank .....

Forum List

Back