Protesters are gathering outside of Jeff Bezos' penthouse to call attention to working conditions

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Being employed is bad!

Protesters are gathering outside of Jeff Bezos' $80 million NYC penthouse to call attention to working conditions at Amazon's warehouses (AMZN)

c850e74ae88a6ae82f5114c4bf9672bf

This article is so indicative of the uninformed, allegedly educated twits who write for a living.

Protesters rallied at Amazon's Staten Island warehouse last week, and on Monday, protesters marched about half a mile through midtown Manhattan to Bezos' 5th Avenue penthouse in snowy weather. It's not clear how many Amazon employees are participating in the protest.

I guess interviewing protesters isn't considered good journalism.
The article does make me want to order something else from Amazon though- LOL

It's the quotas that make it so bad. People cant even take a piss.
If they dont like the fast paced environment then fucking QUIT.
People are so entitled its nauseating

So now folks that need to take a piss in a fast paced work environment are entitled...just dandy.

But Jeff Bezos owns that fake news rag The Washington Post that prints lies about the Orange Dinglewad in the WH. Go ahead and keep buying from Amazon, Jeff loves you Trump Stumpers for that. LOL!

So now folks that need to take a piss in a fast paced work environment are entitled...just dandy.
They get breaks.
Maybe you dont understand what happens at a job.

It seems as if all of the people Trump calls out end up being scumbags....

I know when I shop, it can be a little bit challenging to find exactly the right product. It can be a slow process. I can't imagine doing that quickly and non-stop all day. The pressure must be enormous.

Of course, being broke or homeless is worse.

This is all that needs to be said.

Nothing wrong with the work environment. The problem lies with people too stupid to leave what they claim is bad.

...but this guy is a wealthy billionaire who can personally buy Trump....aren't we supposed to worship billionaires??

But then again, Trump doesn't like him......so we have to side with the workers on this one if it makes Bezos look bad.....

But then again....we hate workers and those yucky labor union people....which one should we hate more??? ..decisions, decisions....

They get breaks.
Maybe you dont understand what happens at a job.
You claimed they couldn't even take a piss not me. Looks like you don't know how a job works.

Forum List

Back