Murder at the Mercer Pen

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The local penitentiary was the scene of an inmate whacking his cellie. Mercer is a minimum security joint, a guy I know who served time there says they have doors on the cells there- mostly guys doing stints for less violent offenses like ripping off a mattress tag or killing a praying mantis.

I wonder whether this was an attempted conversion, where the perp was just engaged in self defense from someone trying to change him into a homosexual? If so, I think its time to give gay convicts their own institutions. Normative individuals aren't interested in taking it in the caboose.

MERCER COUNTY PRISON DEATH: Pa. prison inmate strangled cellmate with sheet and killed him, police say

The local penitentiary was the scene of an inmate whacking his cellie. Mercer is a minimum security joint, a guy I know who served time there says they have doors on the cells there- mostly guys doing stints for less violent offenses like ripping off a mattress tag or killing a praying mantis. I wonder whether this was an attempted conversion, where the perp was just engaged in self defense from someone trying to change him into a homosexual? If so, I think its time to give gay convicts their own institutions. Normative individuals aren't interested in taking it in the caboose.
MERCER COUNTY PRISON DEATH: Pa. prison inmate strangled cellmate with sheet and killed him, police say
He probably snored. Conversion fears are only a thing amongst those uncertain about their own sexuality.

Forum List

Back