Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass

48653362.cached.jpg

A band of bikers has pledged to keep protesters from disrupting Donald Trump’s rallies—at all costs.

Donald Trump has a new line of defense in his ongoing war against protesters: hundreds, if not thousands, of pro-Trump bikers ready and willing to provide extra security at his rallies.

And these barrel-chested bikers are already making some anti-Trump protesters think twice about demonstrating at these events.

There is a burgeoning political movement of bikers in America that wants to take their organization nationwide, and they’re going all in for Donald Trump. It’s an unprecedented step—bikers are a demographic that has never been tapped by a political campaign before.

Trump has embraced his biker supporters with gusto.

“My biker friends,” Trump said during a Q&A at a recent Wisconsin rally. His new friends aren’t just fans and are now pledging to provide ad hoc security at for their new hero, using violence if necessary.

Bikers for Trump, a 20,000-strong grassroots collection of motorcycle-riding supporters, has eschewed violence—at least according to its de facto leader. But it has found that its own supporters are ready to cross that line—if by their own estimation they should deem it required.

“If that means us having to protect ourselves by taking someone else’s life, that’s what we’re going to have to do,” one biker said, in a video shared by Bikers for Trump, on beefing up security.

Trump Patriots, which illustrated its group with bikers and described its purpose as “to provide outside security at all future Trump rallies and events [and] countering the paid protest[er] agitators increasing atmosphere of violence,” racked up more than 18,000 followers before it was apparently forcibly taken over by the hacktivist group Anonymous.

Ahead of a Trump rally in Janesville, an image circulated calling for bikers to “Mobilize to KICK SOME ASS!”

“The sold out rally is a target of a violent protest which has been organized to cause mayhem and havoc… but in response, Bikers For Trump are mobilizing for this and ALL future TRUMP rallies to ensure that any paid agitator protesters do not take away Mr. Trump’s right to speak, or interfere with the right of Trump supporters to safely attend. WE SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!” reads the graphic, which was signed B4T, or Bikers for Trump.

“It was scary, hearing that these bikers were coming [for Trump],” Mario Ramirez, lead organizer at the Milwaukee-based Voces de la Frontera who protested the Wisconsin Trump event, told The Daily Beast. “People felt like those people were going to try to do something bad to us. But no matter what they want to do, we will be there anyways.”

Though Trump’s swing through Janesville was in no way violence-free, the bikers and demonstrators did not ultimately clash.

Chris Cox, who founded Bikers for Trump 2016 in August, denies any involvement in creating the “KICK SOME ASS” flyer, and emphasized that neither he nor his group condones any kind of violence, and that he encourages his pro-Trump compatriots not to be “hotheaded” when dealing with activists.

“We are not looking for a fight, but at the same time, if someone starts one, we won’t back down,” he told The Daily Beast.

Cox—a 47-year-old chainsaw artist from South Carolina who was once praised by Republican congressman Darrell Issa as, “an American patriot and one-man member of the Monument Militia”—is the de facto leader and spokesman of the fledgling political movement, which aims to mobilize bikers as a legitimate, sizeable voting bloc, and (of course) to help make Trump the most powerful man in the world.

“We’re just building this coalition, and when I’m done with this demographic, it’s gonna be as strong as the… Teamsters or the NRA—we got a ground game,” Cox said. “I’ve talked to a lot of bikers to take the political temperature [of the community] and they were all for Trump… You’ve never heard of ‘Bikers for Romney.’ You’ve never heard of ‘Bikers for Nixon,’ or Clinton.”

In the coming months, Cox and his comrades will be plotting events in future primary states, including two biker rallies in New York, before eventually heading out west to California where Cox imagines “we’ll have the biggest biker political rally that’s ever been seen” in the United States.

Whether or not the organization ever does realize Cox’s vision of becoming as influential a force as the National Rifle Association or the Teamsters remains to be seen.

“9 out of 10 bikers support Trump,” the group claims. “Spread the word.”

More: Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass

Well, ain't that nice. What could possibly go wrong..

Well, it worked at Altamont.
Actually, his rallies have quieted down, haven't they? Not because of bikers, obviously, but because his team is booking him into smaller venues. I saw one of his rallies in Wisconsin yesterday. No interruptions. C-Span doesn't cover the parking lot, so not sure about that, but there was nothing about it on the news last night, so I'm guessing that was quiet as well. Maybe it's just because he was in Wisconsin. I do wonder what will happen when he gets to New York. Those bikers may come in handy.

Troublemakers are not just local. Some will travel across the US just to attend such a rally and cause trouble. This biker movement is a good thing in my opinion.

I've got nothing against bikers as a general rule, although the clubs getting rich selling drugs are on my shit list. I don't think too many protesters will drive across the country to harass Trump. They don't have to. There will be plenty of chagrined people wherever he goes. I think it's pretty amusing that some of you big, tough guys are believing the protesters to be some kind of shadow army. They're a bunch of loud mouthed whipper snappers with nothing better to do an a given afternoon. Relax a little.

I agree... most of them probably can't even spell "Donald Trump" let alone conjure up one cogent thought as to why they are protesting.

You berate Bush as being an imbosil yet claim he pressured Clinton and the rest of the Democrats that voted for the invasion. Are you going to vote for someone that weak?
The vote bill wasn't for an invasion ...It was a vote to give bush the right to invade IF he saw fit And yes Hill has said her vote was a mistake Did the moron ever admit to that?
Well then how many more mistakes you gonna give her ? You like rolling the dice don't you ?

Liberal mistakes never matter as they are made with the best of intentions... that is all t hat matters, they meant well.
yeah bush meant well... too bad 1000's died because of that republican coward
. You blaming him for 9-11 ? Who do you blame for 9-11 ?
no can't blame him for 9/11 but he sure as shit didn't do anything to stop it Did he ever read the PDB 's warning of an attack or was the most vacationed ah playing golf ?

48653362.cached.jpg

A band of bikers has pledged to keep protesters from disrupting Donald Trump’s rallies—at all costs.

Donald Trump has a new line of defense in his ongoing war against protesters: hundreds, if not thousands, of pro-Trump bikers ready and willing to provide extra security at his rallies.

And these barrel-chested bikers are already making some anti-Trump protesters think twice about demonstrating at these events.

There is a burgeoning political movement of bikers in America that wants to take their organization nationwide, and they’re going all in for Donald Trump. It’s an unprecedented step—bikers are a demographic that has never been tapped by a political campaign before.

“My biker friends,” Trump said during a Q&A at a recent Wisconsin rally. His new friends aren’t just fans and are now pledging to provide ad hoc security at for their new hero, using violence if necessary.

Bikers for Trump, a 20,000-strong grassroots collection of motorcycle-riding supporters, has eschewed violence—at least according to its de facto leader. But it has found that its own supporters are ready to cross that line—if by their own estimation they should deem it required.

“If that means us having to protect ourselves by taking someone else’s life, that’s what we’re going to have to do,” one biker said, in a video shared by Bikers for Trump, on beefing up security.

Trump Patriots, which illustrated its group with bikers and described its purpose as “to provide outside security at all future Trump rallies and events [and] countering the paid protest[er] agitators increasing atmosphere of violence,” racked up more than 18,000 followers before it was apparently forcibly taken over by the hacktivist group Anonymous.

Ahead of a Trump rally in Janesville, an image circulated calling for bikers to “Mobilize to KICK SOME ASS!”

“The sold out rally is a target of a violent protest which has been organized to cause mayhem and havoc… but in response, Bikers For Trump are mobilizing for this and ALL future TRUMP rallies to ensure that any paid agitator protesters do not take away Mr. Trump’s right to speak, or interfere with the right of Trump supporters to safely attend. WE SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!” reads the graphic, which was signed B4T, or Bikers for Trump.

“It was scary, hearing that these bikers were coming [for Trump],” Mario Ramirez, lead organizer at the Milwaukee-based Voces de la Frontera who protested the Wisconsin Trump event, told The Daily Beast. “People felt like those people were going to try to do something bad to us. But no matter what they want to do, we will be there anyways.”

Though Trump’s swing through Janesville was in no way violence-free, the bikers and demonstrators did not ultimately clash.

Chris Cox, who founded Bikers for Trump 2016 in August, denies any involvement in creating the “KICK SOME ASS” flyer, and emphasized that neither he nor his group condones any kind of violence, and that he encourages his pro-Trump compatriots not to be “hotheaded” when dealing with activists.

“We are not looking for a fight, but at the same time, if someone starts one, we won’t back down,” he told The Daily Beast.

Cox—a 47-year-old chainsaw artist from South Carolina who was once praised by Republican congressman Darrell Issa as, “an American patriot and one-man member of the Monument Militia”—is the de facto leader and spokesman of the fledgling political movement, which aims to mobilize bikers as a legitimate, sizeable voting bloc, and (of course) to help make Trump the most powerful man in the world.

“We’re just building this coalition, and when I’m done with this demographic, it’s gonna be as strong as the… Teamsters or the NRA—we got a ground game,” Cox said. “I’ve talked to a lot of bikers to take the political temperature [of the community] and they were all for Trump… You’ve never heard of ‘Bikers for Romney.’ You’ve never heard of ‘Bikers for Nixon,’ or Clinton.”

In the coming months, Cox and his comrades will be plotting events in future primary states, including two biker rallies in New York, before eventually heading out west to California where Cox imagines “we’ll have the biggest biker political rally that’s ever been seen” in the United States.

Whether or not the organization ever does realize Cox’s vision of becoming as influential a force as the National Rifle Association or the Teamsters remains to be seen.

Actually, his rallies have quieted down, haven't they? Not because of bikers, obviously, but because his team is booking him into smaller venues. I saw one of his rallies in Wisconsin yesterday. No interruptions. C-Span doesn't cover the parking lot, so not sure about that, but there was nothing about it on the news last night, so I'm guessing that was quiet as well. Maybe it's just because he was in Wisconsin. I do wonder what will happen when he gets to New York. Those bikers may come in handy.

Troublemakers are not just local. Some will travel across the US just to attend such a rally and cause trouble. This biker movement is a good thing in my opinion.

I've got nothing against bikers as a general rule, although the clubs getting rich selling drugs are on my shit list. I don't think too many protesters will drive across the country to harass Trump. They don't have to. There will be plenty of chagrined people wherever he goes. I think it's pretty amusing that some of you big, tough guys are believing the protesters to be some kind of shadow army. They're a bunch of loud mouthed whipper snappers with nothing better to do an a given afternoon. Relax a little.

smoke a j drink some beers

There ya go. At a Dead concert once I saw a guy with a bale of pot in a shopping cart, wheeling it around and selling however much you had money for. Trump's rallies could use an entrepeneur like that again.

48653362.cached.jpg

Sieg Heil!

no can't blame him for 9/11 but he sure as shit didn't do anything to stop it Did he ever read the PDB 's warning of an attack or was the most vacationed ah playing golf ?

Which warning gave a specific day, airline, flight number, city, persons involved? Link, liar?

Just another group of people that believe they are free to force others to do what they want. Protesters should march and get in their faces very loud. I'm sure there will be some of the 'biker's who think laws don't apply to them and will try to do harm to the protesters. Film it and prosecute them, and bring more attention to trump and his band of wannabe brownshirts.

This shit doesn't fly in America. You don't get to strong arm people, and that includes all groups.
. Simple, stay away from Trump rallies and town hall meetings where he is campaigning to his followers, and go attend the right canidates rallies and town halls in which you support as a counter to Trump and his canidacy. Trying to de-rail a candidate when you have a candidate of your own to support, and then using brown shirt tactics or taunts in doing so, is just looking for trouble. Beat the man at the ballot box why don't you ? I guess you feel that doing it fair and ethically isn't the way to go eh ?
How anti-American. So people are no longer allowed to protest in America? This is the new Trump ruled world? How inspiring. How is not allowing people to protest going to make America great again? What about free speech? Because of Trump, our rights are already being denied. And you think he isn't like Hitler? LOL

There's a time and a place for everything, unfortunately, liberals don't know what that time and place is.

You liberals are upset that somebody is playing your game. You want to cause trouble at these Trump rallies, but now that people are there to make sure you troublemakers stay in your place, that's a denial of free speech. LOL!
Hey ray How's your memory ?? Remember the squad of pos republicans yelling and screaming at the vote counters in the 2000 election that the ah's stole???? ok then right ?Not now?

Nobody stole anything. How many times do we have to educate you on that subject?

Yeah, we really gotta be careful of those maniacs in polo shirts, don't we? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And let me tell you, I know bikers. They are good and decent people. Just don't mess with them is all. It's like poking a stick at a sleeping lion.
The Hell's Angels aren't good and decent people. They are one of many groups of murdering savages, dope heads and criminals that are probably largely responsible for that astronomical white on white murder rate and violence.

FBI-2013-murderstgat.jpg

Which warning gave a specific day, airline, flight number, city, persons involved? Link, liar?
just because there was no specific time or place meant he didn't need to try?? clinton told him it was our greatest threat and he read stories to kids? are you stupid and a tepublican? but I repeat myself

just because there was no specific time or place meant he didn't need to try?? clinton told him it was our greatest threat and he read stories to kids? are you stupid and a tepublican? but I repeat myself

"try" what? Clinton? That piece of shit not only didn't take bin-Laden when he could have, but did nothing to fortify our airports. Bush happened to be in a school reading to kids that morning...are you seriously saying he should have been elsewhere....where? And where's that link to a specific warning on 9/11?

You berate Bush as being an imbosil yet claim he pressured Clinton and the rest of the Democrats that voted for the invasion. Are you going to vote for someone that weak?
The vote bill wasn't for an invasion ...It was a vote to give bush the right to invade IF he saw fit And yes Hill has said her vote was a mistake Did the moron ever admit to that?

Why did she vote for it? You all claim it was an obvious lie. Why couldn't she see that? She and the rest of Congress saw the same information that Bush saw.
there was mis information bought and paid for , and outright lies and info proving there was no need to invade that was never shown

Oh, here we go with that debunked bullshit. Do you have a link proving any of that?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fake-i...-before-iraq-war-former-intel-officer/5328069

So, your only evidence is an ex-Hussein Intel officer, I'm an interview with Russian Times?

That's called, "you don't have any evidence".

Care to try again, or admit you're wrong?

Ya that worked out just great for the Stones..

In fairness to the Hell's Angels, Altamont was a piss-poor place to hold a concert. Asphalt, hot, bands played like shit,...heavy drugs. The hippies started surging toward the stage and Angel bikes got knocked over. Fans were trying to get on the stage, ignoring the Angels warnings. And it broke loose when a black asshole decided to shoot Jagger and got stabbed to death for it. The Angels were paid $500 in beer for that day. After seeing Jagger blame them they told him the bill was $25,000. Jagger told them to piss off. So the Angels put a contract on him....found him on a yacht someplace and sent a little fishing boat out to off him. Rough seas swamped their boat or Mick wouldn't have seen the 1970's. Word of it got out and Jagger sent Sonny Barger the $25K.

"try" what? Clinton? That piece of shit not only didn't take bin-Laden when he could have, but did nothing to fortify our airports. Bush happened to be in a school reading to kids that morning...are you seriously saying he should have been elsewhere....where? And where's that link to a specific warning on 9/11?
can't you fn read?? I said there was no specific warning

Ya that worked out just great for the Stones..

In fairness to the Hell's Angels, Altamont was a piss-poor place to hold a concert. Asphalt, hot, bands played like shit,...heavy drugs. The hippies started surging toward the stage and Angel bikes got knocked over. Fans were trying to get on the stage, ignoring the Angels warnings. And it broke loose when a black asshole decided to shoot Jagger and got stabbed to death for it. The Angels were paid $500 in beer for that day. After seeing Jagger blame them they told him the bill was $25,000. Jagger told them to piss off. So the Angels put a contract on him....found him on a yacht someplace and sent a little fishing boat out to off him. Rough seas swamped their boat or Mick wouldn't have seen the 1970's. Word of it got out and Jagger sent Sonny Barger the $25K.

I am a former concert promoter being active operating my own company West Coast Productions, in the early seventies and having been previously involved in the logistics of the Sky River Rock Festival in Washington state Aug 28-Sep 8, 1970 in Washougal, Washington. The people associated with Sky River festivals were well aware of the problems using thugs like the Hells Angels as security.

You really need to get your facts straight.

In 2008, FBI agent Mark Young revealed that the Hells Angels plotted to kill Mick Jagger in the aftermath of the incident, angered when Jagger went on the record as saying he’d never again hire the Angels to provide security. A group of bikers attempted to land a boat outside the singer’s Hamptons, Long Island holiday estate, where they planned to enter from the rear to bypass the security at the entrance of the mansion. Luckily for Mick, their boat was hit by a storm, and the men were swept overboard. The Angels survived, but the plot to kill the Jagger was scrapped.

The Hells Angels’ Plot To Kill Mick Jagger

The Hells Angels were not under any contract to provide security for Altamont. Barger is a meth dealing thug. He had no experience at security on the scale of a Stones..etc concert. Just having their precious motorcycles parked in a place that would invite retaliation if disturbed was beyond stupidity. Secondly agreeing verbally to be there so they could consume $500 worth of beer was also mind bogglingly asking for trouble.

The concert didn't even have a set venue til a week before the show. The Stones wanted a free concert and the specifics were left up to the Grateful Dead and the company that built concert sound systems that occupied the same building as the Dead's headquarters. Basically the fault lies with depending upon hippy morons to do the jobs that takes professionals.

Security and basic services at any concert free or otherwise requires planning and dependable people doing a difficult job. The time frame was unrealistic. The expectations were pipe dreams. Any serious concert promoter could have warned of disaster but none were employed to do the job. Hippy secretaries offering free beer to meth dealers for security is what caused the tragedies at Altamont.

The Dead never even played even though it was basically their gig with the Stones headlining. The Airplanes lead singer was roughed up by the Angels so the pussy Dead decided not to play. They should have just cancelled the concert when it was obvious that there was no professional security assigned.

My facts are straight...the only difference in our stories is was it in the Hamptons or on a yacht they went after Jagger....I got my story from George Christie, the former president of the Ventura chapter. So what?

Well then how many more mistakes you gonna give her ? You like rolling the dice don't you ?

Liberal mistakes never matter as they are made with the best of intentions... that is all t hat matters, they meant well.

What Bush Knew Before Sept. 11

Knew what? Knew when, where, how many? This revisionist bullshit is disgusting and anti-American. CIA director Tenet was more interested in crop-dusters than commercial flights. The airlines were responsible for their own security and were too cheap to harden their cockpits or enhance their metal-detectors. If Clinton had taken bin-Laden from Sudan, it would have never happened. He claimed "no legal authority" which is where the Rat party's whole concept of terror being a law enforcement issue started....

What Bush Knew Before Sept. 11

IOW, he didn't have any information about a specific attack.

My facts are straight...the only difference in our stories is was it in the Hamptons or on a yacht they went after Jagger....I got my story from George Christie, the former president of the Ventura chapter. So what?

So you did NOT have the story factually straight. An intelligent person would just admit it. You might take notice that I did NOT blame the Hells Angels for the incidents at Altamont. They should have never been contacted. They had no business attempting to handle such an event. I blame the people with no experience assigned to throw together a concert last minute.

The Stones and the Dead's management teams were responsible for the gathering and therefore responsible for any and all liability for what happened.

Who ever thought that the Hells Angels would conduct themselves in a professional manner for $500 worth of beer was a complete moron and their employers should have been sued big time. The $25,000 demanded by Barger was after the fact. He should have been jailed for extortion. No one of authority guaranteed or was in any position to guarantee that amount.

Even though the Angels that went after Jagger were not successful they should have been arrested for attempted murder.

Barger is an idiot and a thug. He is well suited to trafficking in meth and weapons. If he had any brains he would have stayed away from this concert as it did what was obviously going to be the predictable outcome. The last thing a criminal such as Barger should ever do is set himself up for more scrutiny considering the business he was in.

I know quite a bit about concert promotion and the logistics to pull off a successful event. Obviously the people attempting to arrange the security for Altamont did not have any experience in how to maintain security at an event of this magnitude.

It sounds like you are attempting to stick up for the Hells Angels in this incident. That makes you as stupid as they are.

Knew what? Knew when, where, how many? This revisionist bullshit is disgusting and anti-American. CIA director Tenet was more interested in crop-dusters than commercial flights. The airlines were responsible for their own security and were too cheap to harden their cockpits or enhance their metal-detectors. If Clinton had taken bin-Laden from Sudan, it would have never happened. He claimed "no legal authority" which is where the Rat party's whole concept of terror being a law enforcement issue started....

The point is that Bush never received information that terrorists were going to use planes to fly into the WTC's and on 911. That's all made-up Democrat BS.

Of course the White House receives threats every single day. Which are credible and which are not? Do we batten down the hatches with each and every one?

Even though they sent some amateurs here to attack the WTC when Clinton was in charge, nobody would have dreamt of a plan like this including Bush.

Forum List

Back