Prosecutors now say Trump "possessed and showed" the Iran war plan to the people

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
At this point it isn't a question of whether he did it or not, it's a question of what crimes, exactly, didn't he commit?!??

But will this career criminal actually get convicted..?!?! That's another story.

Last edited:
Iran war plan. :auiqs.jpg: So secret, they keep talking about it. Such a BIG secret.

At this point it isn't a question of whether he did it or not, it's a question of what crime didn't he commit?!??

But will this career criminal actually get convicted..?!?! That's another story.
I am more concerned about another war than I am about trump showing anything,,

Biden doesn't have the balls to nuke Iran off the map, so any war plans involving Iran are moot.

At this point it isn't a question of whether he did it or not, it's a question of what crimes, exactly, didn't he commit?!??

Last I heard, DOJ doesn't have the documents......now what?

Why wouldn't Trump war plan with Iran be declassified after Trump leaves office?

Trump isn't one to let Sleepy Joe have his plan. let Biden come up with his own war plan.

Ah, yes, the "crime" du jour. A new accusation against Trump every day till the election. And everyone is bullshit.
Biden is a turnip. I doubt he'll make it to the Democratic nomination. If they steal the next election and Newsom should be elected by the most votes ever in the world, the WEF will own our country and us by his first term...

Last edited:
Anybody defending him now should be arrested after his conviction as voluntary, knowing, and willing accessories after the fact.
And to you I send:

thoughts and prayers.jpg

It doesn't seem like Biden got 81,LOL,LOL actual votes; it seems like the Progressive Fascists (but I repeat myself) are worried about one of the Biden Body Doubles getting "reelected"

Forum List

Back