Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

Been there...done that...Crocodiles rock! Evidently, you like Sir Elton John.

I'm not a superfan, I was just in an Elton mood tonight :)

I like all kinds of music.

What about you.

All music! No rap!

Classical
Jazz
Country
Pop
Folk
Religious
Reggae
Rock (no heavy metal)
Blues
Bluegrass
Whale songs
Steel Drum Bands
Spanish Guitars
Barbershop
Mariachi
Symphony
Chamber Music
Bagpipes
Celtic

Music is the universal language of man and beast. I like most everything but RAP crap!

How about a Mariachi Metal Band? :lol:

[MENTION=19187]LilOlLady[/MENTION]

even bat-shit crazy mofos like you are welcomed to attend the proposed meetup... :)

even bat-shit crazy mofos like you are welcomed to attend the proposed meetup... :)

I prefer not to attend. Meeting other posters, in real life, would affect my posting style, possibly and I would lose the image of them my imagination has created, which for the most part, I am enchanted, with. :D

I prefer not to attend. Meeting other posters, in real life, would affect my posting style, possibly and I would lose the image of them my imagination has created, which for the most part, I am enchanted, with. :D

What if I wear a blindfold? :eusa_pray:

What if I wear a blindfold? :eusa_pray:

:lol: Meet `cha at the Mardi Gras??? I'll be in pink...lol

your loss, Athena... I'm even more enchanting in person... :)

Good idea but not to be the barer of bad news but if some don't get along or don't like what a poster said couldn't this be a recipe for bad news?

Forum List

Back