Proposed 150 Billion For Iran.And "0 Dollars For Blue States In Debt".What About Free Health-Care?

Yeah, that money is frozen Iranian assets, not ours, it did not originate from America in any way. On the other hand, you people who would gladly spend trillions on another stupid war but not a dollar on a single sick American are fucking sick.
i am actually wondering where this 150 Billion is coming from, being we are broke.
It's common knowledge that it is frozen Iranian assets in various western banks that has been just sitting there for years.
well i really didnt think it was coming from us, who knew Iran had so much money being their economy has been in dire straights for years, you would think that the president would just print up more billions,,,,Like We Do Here !!!
You really need do some research on Iran, I encounter so much misconception here that it is clear that most of you think Iran is like Iraq or Afghanistan. The reality is that they are the most developed and westernized Mideast country with the potential to economically dominate the region. Our "friends" the Saudis are pissed because they have enjoyed the fruits of the Iranian sanctions more than anyone. They know if they have to compete directly with them they will lose. Iran is a modern, educated and sophisticated country, to think them primitive like Afghanistan is to seriously underestimate them.
Here watch this:

It was eye-opening for me to say the least. People who eat like that cannot be all bad.

When do you think those nice folks will be releasing our hostages?

can you just imagine what suffering Americans were saying right after they heard "150 Billion For Iran:?, probably something like, "Well What About Us?"

That amount of money is 1300 dollars per US citizens.

can you just imagine what suffering Americans were saying right after they heard "150 Billion For Iran:?, probably something like, "Well What About Us?"

That amount of money is 1300 dollars per US citizens.
hey, i will take 1,300! that should fill up my SUV.
We can't steal Iran's money, the best we can do is tie it up.

i am actually wondering where this 150 Billion is coming from, being we are broke.
It's common knowledge that it is frozen Iranian assets in various western banks that has been just sitting there for years.
well i really didnt think it was coming from us, who knew Iran had so much money being their economy has been in dire straights for years, you would think that the president would just print up more billions,,,,Like We Do Here !!!
You really need do some research on Iran, I encounter so much misconception here that it is clear that most of you think Iran is like Iraq or Afghanistan. The reality is that they are the most developed and westernized Mideast country with the potential to economically dominate the region. Our "friends" the Saudis are pissed because they have enjoyed the fruits of the Iranian sanctions more than anyone. They know if they have to compete directly with them they will lose. Iran is a modern, educated and sophisticated country, to think them primitive like Afghanistan is to seriously underestimate them.
Here watch this:

It was eye-opening for me to say the least. People who eat like that cannot be all bad.

what i am getting at is, why should Iran get 150 Billion as so many other nations are suffering? why? to build more bombs?

only if hey are ignorant on the topic....it's not our money, it is money that has been 'frozen' in banks etc for decades, in Iran held accounts.
and to think that 150 billion wasted here is just loose change according to our leaders.
How many times do you have to be told the 150 million is not our money and never was our money. You know when you are informed you have made a mistake and keep making the same comments it means you are just a common liar. You are perpetrating the lie and misrepresentation that the 150 million is somehow ours to do with what we want. When you lie in such a manner it becomes purposeful misinformation which is disinformation. Disinformation is purposeful sanctioned lying with malicious intent.

Here watch this:

Who knows? Their government is crap. One thing is certain, if the sanctions go down it will remove the main excuse they once had to be horrible. I see a big change in their leadership coming soon (5-10 years).

did i say it was our money? it was the thought of giving Iran 150 Billion considering what they will do with it.
Saying "giving" implies it is coming out of our pocket somehow. Say: "Allowing them access to their money" and your narrative in this thread seems sort of dumb.

lets see, we owe 18 Trillion Dollars, our unfunded liabilities are pushing 130 Trillion Dollars, hmm, how many more trees do we need to take out to print this money? and we are not broke?

did i say it was our money? it was the thought of giving Iran 150 Billion considering what they will do with it.
Saying "giving" implies it is coming out of our pocket somehow. Say: "Allowing them access to their money" and your narrative in this thread seems sort of dumb.
Allowing them ( terrorists ) to have $150 Billion? Great idea, brilliant.

well for the average american who heard this for the first time, of course their first impression was, huh? 150 Billion? where is the money coming from? we aint got it!

:eusa_snooty: Have any of you said this to yourself? Obama demands we all pay for health-care, yet wants to piss off 150 Billion to keep Iran happy? What about California and Illinois? If Iran gets 150 Billion, why not give both states 50 Billion?. 150 Billion could sure help out millions of Americans who can't afford to see a doctor. Typical Democrat Decision, just throw more money at the crisis, and screw the middle class. :gives:

That's not American taxpayer money.

It's Iranian money that was in America and was frozen by our government through the years. Starting with the hostage crisis in the Carter years.

I would love to point out to you that the bush boy made all of us pay for all Iraqi citizens to have FREE health care for most of his presidency.

If you want to complain about tax dollars being wasted, why not talk about the billions wasted on health care for Iraqi citizens while Americans died because of a lack of health care?

Why not get the facts of the situation before you whine about America returning money that's not ours?

lets see, we owe 18 Trillion Dollars, our unfunded liabilities are pushing 130 Trillion Dollars, hmm, how many more trees do we need to take out to print this money? and we are not broke?
We ain't no broke… as long as we have credit we are just slinging money left and left… I guess that's what he meant by it.

And...we are far from broke.
?????
ONLY $20,000,000,000,000 and counting. Yes, we're very broke, very. Many future generations are in debt, big time.
Little legislative action and that problem is solved, but an idiot faction in America thinks it's cool to have billionaires controlling the government. They even have a guy bragging about having 10 billion bucks at the top of their polls for a future President. People make billions while wars are paid for by borrowing funds.

We ain't no broke… as long as we have credit we are just slinging money left and left… I guess that's what he meant by it.
what a wonderful time we live in, thanks to our belovved President, every household now owes about one million dollars.

Allowing them ( terrorists ) to have $150 Billion? Great idea, brilliant.
How long do you think this deal will last if they take that money and use it for evil? The world will be watching and the Iranian people will be watching most of all. They have been patently suffering hardship all this time, if the government blows the deal by giving that money to foreign fighters their own people will rip them to pieces. No they are going to make a big show in the short-term that they are playing nice and then get down to mischief if we do not pay attention later.

OK, so you are saying you are not a liar, but you are OK with keeping something that doesn't belong to you. That makes you a thief. Neither one of those things is a good character trait you should make public.

And...we are far from broke.
?????
ONLY $20,000,000,000,000 and counting. Yes, we're very broke, very. Many future generations are in debt, big time.
Little legislative action and that problem is solved, but an idiot faction in America thinks it's cool to have billionaires controlling the government. They even have a guy bragging about having 10 billion bucks at the top of their polls for a future President. People make billions while wars are paid for by borrowing funds.
imagesWLQ6YILB.png

Forum List

Back