Obama , First Prez since Eisenhower to RESIST the ZIONUT Lobby

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Peace with Peaceful Iran

Barack Obama is the first American president to stand up to the Israel lobby since Dwight Eisenhower ordered Israel to withdraw from Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula in 1956-57.

Freed of re-election concerns and the need for vast amounts of cash, President Obama finally made the decision to put America’s strategic interests ahead of those of Israel by making peace with Iran. This was a huge accomplishment: the United States has waged economic and political warfare against the Islamic Republic since its creation in 1979."

I am not an Obama supporter , but I fully support the decision to place the US FIRST and avoid another unnecessary costly war.

Peace with Peaceful Iran

Barack Obama is the first American president to stand up to the Israel lobby since Dwight Eisenhower ordered Israel to withdraw from Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula in 1956-57.

Freed of re-election concerns and the need for vast amounts of cash, President Obama finally made the decision to put America’s strategic interests ahead of those of Israel by making peace with Iran. This was a huge accomplishment: the United States has waged economic and political warfare against the Islamic Republic since its creation in 1979."

I am not an Obama supporter , but I fully support the decision to place the US FIRST and avoid another unnecessary costly war.

In other words, he's an antisemite.

Iran isn't peaceful. As a matter of fact, they are the #1 funder of terrorism in the entire world.

And Obozo is in bed with them

How did Israel's withdraw from Sinai work out? Did it satisfy the jihad tribes? Under pressure from mostly the U.S. Israel has been trading land for security since 1948 and they are still under attack. Barry Hussein is just another appeaser who ain't got a clue and the freaking idiot doesn't even know that Iran won't allow U.S. observers while they make the biggest suicide vest in history.

Peace with Peaceful Iran

Obama doesn't believe in winning wars overseas.

He likes bringing them here to the United States.

Peace with Peaceful Iran

Did you mean to say - THEY - are antisemites?

But since Eisenhower was white then he was well within his rights, correct?

But we have already established that you do not know what anti-semitism is.

Even if we accept the term Anti-Semitism , as suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage

Obama and Eisenhower decided to place US interests first.

Iran isn't peaceful. As a matter of fact, they are the #1 funder of terrorism in the entire world.

This was predictable since Valerie Jarrett is from Iran.

We need a president that doesn't have a foreign born assistant whispering in their ear.

This disqualifies Hillary as well.

Last edited:

CAN YOU IDENTIFY ONE COUNTRY IRAN HAS INVADED?

THE US ON THE OTHER HAND HAS

1-deposed Iran's duly elected prime minister in 1954

2- Financed Iraq's invasion of Iran

3- shot down Iran's CIVILIAN aircratf

4- financed terrorism within Iran

Last edited:
da jooz, da jooz!!!!!

OMG, da jooz!!!

EEEEK!

Tikkun Olam, baby, tikkun olam...

POINTS TO PONDER:

1- The US has supported the Palestinian Genocide since 1949

2- The US invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 18 years

also the US

Last edited:
Peace with Peaceful Iran

Even if we accept the term Anti-Semitism , as suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage

They simply hate Jews.

Peace with Peaceful Iran

They simply hate Jews.

Well, the Muslims obviously disagree. They are determined to stop the genocidal foreign policies which have decimated their friends and families since , circa, 1925

Peace with Peaceful Iran

They simply hate Jews.

Well, the Muslims obviously disagree. They are determined to stop the genocidal foreign policies which have decimated their friends and families since , circa, 1925

Muslims also hate Jews, so why would anyone care what they believe?

Peace with Peaceful Iran

They simply hate Jews.

Muslims also hate Jews, so why would anyone care what they believe?

The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

Norman G Finkelstein

Yeah.....Iran is totally innocent of any wrong-doing.

They are only sending weapons of all types to Hezbollah and Hamas, missiles that are being fired into Israel, built most of the Improvised Explosive Devices that were used to kill thousands of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, sold surface to air missiles to Somalis that used them to shoot down our BlackHawks, gave weapons to the Talliban, etc......Iran s Terrorism Problem Brookings Institution

State sponsor of terror The global threat of Iran Brookings Institution

They are only sending weapons of all types to Hezbollah and Hamas, missiles that are being fired into Israel, built most of the Improvised Explosive Devices that were used to kill thousands of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, sold surface to air missiles to Somalis that used them to shoot down our BlackHawks, gave weapons to the Talliban, etc......Iran s Terrorism Problem Brookings Institution

WHY CAN'T IRAN, A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY, SEND WEAPONS TO HAMAS AND HEZBOLLAH?

THE ZIONUTS WANT TO STEAL THE LAND UP TO THE LITANI RIVER, HEZ IS THERE TO PREVENT THE ZIONUTS FROM ANNEXING THE LAND.

Peace with Peaceful Iran

Are you aware that Obama has spent more money than any other human being in recorded history? I just wanted to post this for some American taxpayer who actually likes Obama.

WHY CAN'T IRAN, A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY, SEND WEAPONS TO HAMAS AND HEZBOLLAH?

THE ZIONUTS WANT TO STEAL THE LAND UP TO THE LITANI RIVER, HEZ IS THERE TO PREVENT THE ZIONUTS FROM ANNEXING THE LAND.

They want to steal it from whom?

Forum List

Back