Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) honored By US Supreme Court

If one does not believe in God, there is no question of conflict of faith. If one believes in God, one must know that God is too powerful to be dependent on a mere creation. It would be blasphemy to say that God required assistance from something lesser.

Who says that?

bg092012dAPR20120921014512.jpg

Because they are lunatic Christians who think they are right and everybody else is wrong. That's why so many Christians become atheists it's because their people are shitty people who disrespect everyone else's belief. The cowards on the Internet.

Another reason why you cannot have a civil discussion with muslims: they make statements that contradict the statement they just made. They offer no evidence or proof there statements have any factual basis. They call names.

It would be wonderful to find muslims that would actually discuss islamic "discrepencies" with a scrap of integrity. All muslims will start out with how great their faith is, as long as they are asked no questions, they will remain pleasant. Once questioned about things that need some serious explanation that muslims do, they retreat, they get arrogant, they call names, they lie, they deny recorded events, they shut down, and then they will immediately return to the calm, pleasant person and tell you that islam is a religion of "peace".

No you hate Muslims and Islam. I'm not having a discussion with cheap junky people like you. Do you go to terry jones church or something? You are the junkiest Christians I've seen. Christians in person are normal people who don't have a double standard against Muslims

It would be wonderful to find muslims that would actually discuss islamic "discrepencies" with a scrap of integrity. All muslims will start out with how great their faith is, as long as they are asked no questions, they will remain pleasant. Once questioned about things that need some serious explanation that muslims do, they retreat, they get arrogant, they call names, they lie, they deny recorded events, they shut down, and then they will immediately return to the calm, pleasant person and tell you that islam is a religion of "peace".

Another reason why you cannot have a civil discussion with muslims: they make statements that contradict the statement they just made. They offer no evidence or proof there statements have any factual basis. They call names.

No you hate Muslims and Islam. I'm not having a discussion with cheap junky people like you. Do you go to terry jones church or something? You are the junkiest Christians I've seen. Christians in person are normal people who don't have a double standard against Muslims

There isn't a single Muslim bragging about their faith pig. It's you who's hating. Aha and the rest of your post was so civilized and "Christian" like :clap2::cool: go back to your church and stay there hater

There isn't a single Muslim bragging about their faith pig. It's you who's hating. Aha and the rest of your post was so civilized and "Christian" like :clap2::cool: go back to your church and stay there hater

Oh, please, please show me where I said that I hate a muslim.
Please show me where I have said anything hateful about muslims.

You see folks this is another (ANOTHER) reason you cannot have a civil converstion with those that support islam. As soon as you point out they are not being rational, they want to tell you that you are full of hate, or you are a bigot, or you are a racist. They do not demonstrate where you are any of those things, but use them to silence anyone that points out their known world (due to brainwashing) is not exactly what their "leaders" have been telling them.

You see folks this is another (ANOTHER) reason you cannot have a civil converstion with those that support islam. As soon as you point out they are not being rational, they want to tell you that you are full of hate, or you are a bigot, or you are a racist. They do not demonstrate where you are any of those things, but use them to silence anyone that points out their known world (due to brainwashing) is not exactly what their "leaders" have been telling them.

Hating Islam is hating Muslims in my book. And you did point out things that were directed at Muslims. Like recommending that they are wrong and need to be Christian. I don't care for your preaching, please accept that. :cool:

Hating Islam is hating Muslims in my book. And you did point out things that were directed at Muslims. Like recommending that they are wrong and need to be Christian. I don't care for your preaching, please accept that. :cool:

Ahhh! Now we have it, if you disagree with islam, you must "hate" all those people that have been born into that terrible system, where you will never be "free".

So in your twisted definitions, if someone disagrees with abusing drugs, it means they hate addicts?

BTW, please show where I said muslims "need" to become Christian.

Last edited:

Ahhh! Now we have it, if you disagree with islam, you must "hate" all those people that have been born into that terrible system, where you will never be "free".

So in your twisted definitions, if someone disagrees with abusing drugs, it means they hate addicts?

You're preaching pretty much sums it up. You didn't really make any point at all on the religion. You were just bringing up very random things. :cool:

Don't need to talk about it

If God were as great as God's adherents claim, they would know God does not need nor desire their puny efforts. How is it that this is not apparent to said believers?

Because they are lunatic Christians who think they are right and everybody else is wrong. That's why so many Christians become atheists it's because their people are shitty people who disrespect everyone else's belief. The cowards on the Internet.

there4, Job thought God could use a few suggestions, and God's response was, "And where were you when I was creating the universe?" So, it's very apparent that He doesn't need us, happily, it doesn't prevent Him from loving us.

Psalm 8:4-What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
and the answer is:
1John 3:1 - "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!"
and:
Romans 8:38-39 - "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"

There was no Mecca for Mohammad to grow up in let alone a thriving metropolis. No one else on the earth even mentioned this great city. There was just sand. Mohammad and a bunch of sand. That's all.
If it was as the Koran says it was, someone other than a Muslim would have seen it. Archeologist would be finding artifacts to substantiate it.

Do you know that there has not been one case of archeologists ever finding anything that disproved a Biblical account? Not one. :)

There was just sand and Muhamamd? Hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:. I love you Irish :) so funny

Thanks Cause, I'm starting to warm up to you too. :eusa_angel:
Thing about Christians wanting every one to covert, isn't about peace on earth, or having an exclusive way to heaven that is just for us, it's about not wanting Satan to get his hands on anyone in our family, and if Abraham's God is Father, then you and I are brother and sister. I want the very best for you, not the very worst.

There was no Mecca for Mohammad to grow up in let alone a thriving metropolis. No one else on the earth even mentioned this great city. There was just sand. Mohammad and a bunch of sand. That's all.
If it was as the Koran says it was, someone other than a Muslim would have seen it. Archeologist would be finding artifacts to substantiate it.

Do you know that there has not been one case of archeologists ever finding anything that disproved a Biblical account? Not one. :)

There was just sand and Muhamamd? Hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:. I love you Irish :) so funny

Thanks Cause, I'm starting to warm up to you too. :eusa_angel:
Thing about Christians wanting every one to covert, isn't about peace on earth, or having an exclusive way to heaven that is just for us, it's about not wanting Satan to get his hands on anyone in our family, and if Abraham's God is Father, then you and I are brother and sister. I want the very best for you, not the very worst.

There are Christians like that and some Muslims like that. That's what some people have to do on their free time. I'm gonna die a Muslim God willing if God accepts me as one. Hope he will :). And hope you die a follower of Jesus's way. So he will accept as both as believers and may he admit us to the wonderful Worlds he has the angels building for the believers :)

561500_415673558494931_2043392189_n.jpg

The US Supreme court honored Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him) as one of the greatest impact on law in the world in 1935.

Equality before the law; Innocent until proven guilty; The right to counsel … this is why , the United States Supreme Court honored Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as one of the 18 greatest lawgivers in human history .

Islam is also recognized in one of our greatest buildings (the Library of Congress) as being one of the 11 or 12 most influential and important contributors to civilization

[FONT=&quot]As the United States Supreme Court judges sit in their chamber, to their right, front, and the left sides are friezes depicting the 18 greatest lawgivers of the world. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The second frieze to the right features a person holding a copy of the Quran, the Islamic holy book. It is intended to recognize Prophet Muhammad as one of the greatest lawgivers in the world, along withMoses, Solomon, Confucius, and Hammurabi, among others. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is what the Supreme Court’s website says about this frieze:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Muhammad [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](c. 570 - 632) The Prophet of Islam. He is depicted holding the Qur’an. The Qur’an provides the primary source of Islamic Law. Prophet Muhammad’s teachings explain and implement Qur’anic principles. The figure above is a well-intentioned attempt by the sculptor, Adolph Weinman, to honor Muhammad, and it bears no resemblance to Muhammad. Muslims generally have a strong aversion to sculptured or pictured representations of their Prophet. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the year in which the frieze of Prophet Muhammad was erected, Franklin D. Roosevelt was president, and Charles Evans Hughes was the Chief Justice. It is not known how the court deliberated on this architectural contribution. No one at that time thought it inappropriate to include Prophet Muhammad as one of the greatest lawgivers of the world at the chambers of the United States Supreme Court. This was despite the fact that American society at that time was not as diverse as it is today. Women had just acquired the right to vote, and Japanese-Americans were about to be sent to concentration camps.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]While the learned people in our country knew of the contribution of Prophet Muhammad, our neighbors today are given regular doses of misinformation about the Prophet and Sharia, the path of the Prophet, more commonly described as Islamic law. [/FONT]
Prophet Muhammad’s Peace And Justice Movement

[FONT=&quot]Prophet Muhammad envisioned a just and peaceful society. With a mass peace movement, he achieved this goal during his life. He hated war and always preferred a peace treaty with his opponents, even if it was not favorable to his and his followers’ interests. He established his first peace sanctuary in the city of Madinah without any war whatsoever. While he did fight to defend that peace sanctuary, it is critical to note that the total time of actual fighting defending his people was not more than six days in his life of 63 years. He struggled to secure a peace that ensured justice and liberation for all people, especially for those most marginalized and oppressed.[/FONT]
Here are some of the Prophet’s notable contributions:

• [FONT=&quot]He taught that there is one God for all mankind.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]He taught Muslims to believe in all of the prophets and all divinely revealed scriptures, especially Biblical ones. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]As the Prophet established a peace sanctuary called Madinah after his migration from Makkah, he negotiated treaties with the Jews and the pagans of Madinah. Muslims consider these treaties to be the first written surviving constitution in the world. The constitution guaranteed freedom of religion, self-governance, and legal autonomy in all matters. It called for the common defense of Madinah, and declared the Jews, pagans, and Muslims of that treaty to be one nation, or “one Ummah[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]He prohibited hunting and the cutting of trees in the peace sanctuary of Madinah.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]He declared killing non-combatants to be illegal, placed severe restrictions on how warfare could be conducted, and even paid compensation for the killing of some dogs by one of his commanders.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The Prophet’s teachings and the Quran are the two major sources of Sharia. Some of his precepts include the following:[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Moral behavior: personal cleanliness; emphasis on preservation and nourishment of all life forms, including plants and animals; rituals and spirituality of prayers; fasting and charity; righteous conduct and good deeds; and rights of parents, children, spouses, and neighbors.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Interpersonal relations: teaching to enhance human relations and to avoid breaking relationships; encouraging mutual consultation in all affairs; prohibiting bigotry and racism; and emphasizing kindness and hospitality toward others, especially the weak and the poor. [/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Financial guidelines: encouraging charity, rights of the poor, respect for workers, and rejection of exploitation; and circulation of wealth among all classes.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Personal rules and laws regarding privacy, gender relations, marriage, divorce, and inheritance.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Criminal laws implementing the many of the Ten Commandments. (The only one of the Ten Commandments not having a parallel statement in the Quran is the one having to do with keeping the Sabbath.) Less than two percent of Quranic verses deal with the criminal law of Islam, which is a part of the Sharia but not the totality of it.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The Prophet asked his judges to make things easy for people, not difficult.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]He declared all sins forgivable as long as a person asks God’s forgiveness and that of the one who has been wronged.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The Prophet gave special emphasis to honoring treaties, standing up for justice, and opposing oppression.[/FONT]

The Supreme Court, eh? Try an artist ( Weinman) who used classical figures to depict what he believed were 'the great law-giver's of history".

snopes.com: Religious Symbols in the U.S. National Capital

You're preaching pretty much sums it up. You didn't really make any point at all on the religion. You were just bringing up very random things. :cool:

You on the other hand make wild accusations with no evidence to support them. When called out for falseness, you run away.

You on the other hand make wild accusations with no evidence to support them. When called out for falseness, you run away.

Like what accusations? I didn't run from anything. I told you to quit playing that question game. It was illogical and not intelligent. I rather have a meaningful discussion. :cool:

Like what accusations? I didn't run from anything. I told you to quit playing that question game. It was illogical and not intelligent. I rather have a meaningful discussion. :cool:

A "discussion" consists of questions, beliefs, and opinions. I get a defensive game plan from you. I told you to answer the questions. They are legitimate questions for why a person would support a faith, that does things like this to children and others. If I could get some straight answers, it might be a "meaningful discussion".

A "discussion" consists of questions, beliefs, and opinions. I get a defensive game plan from you. I told you to answer the questions. They are legitimate questions for why a person would support a faith, that does things like this to children and others. If I could get some straight answers, it might be a "meaningful discussion".

You didn't bring up any meaningful discussion on religion. I already have you answers you kept coming up with stupid random questions. You can't play the question game and expect any answers. You're style is a ranting style. When you can actually discuss any thing reasonable and logical ill answer. And give me the time tonight because I'm a little busy here and there. :cool:

You didn't bring up any meaningful discussion on religion. I already have you answers you kept coming up with stupid random questions. You can't play the question game and expect any answers. You're style is a ranting style. When you can actually discuss any thing reasonable and logical ill answer. And give me the time tonight because I'm a little busy here and there. :cool:

So you are saying that I should ignore the fact that muslims have systematic abuse of boys, the removal of body parts from girls (for the sexual pleasure of a strange man in her future), that rape is ignored when it happens to any one (man or woman) that is not muslim, and concentrate on what "you" think is good about islam?

So you are saying that I should ignore the fact that muslims have systematic abuse of boys, the removal of body parts from girls (for the sexual pleasure of a strange man in her future), that rape is ignored when it happens to any one (man or woman) that is not muslim, and concentrate on what "you" think is good about islam?

That's exactly what I said....:rolleyes:

.......furthermore...I didn't tell you to look at what's good about Islam. It's a fact that's not an Islamic thing at all. And you're over generalizing again. That's not what all Muslims do. You can look at all bad things you believe are bad, there are many more and other bad things going on in the world, for example drug cartels. If you cared you would look at everything but you don't. So you want to hear about Muslims only which makes you either insane or bigoted. I would've believed you if you actually cared about all bad things that happen around the world

Last edited:

.......furthermore...I didn't tell you to look at what's good about Islam. It's a fact that's not an Islamic thing at all. And you're over generalizing again. That's not what all Muslims do. You can look at all bad things you believe are bad, there are many more and other bad things going on in the world, for example drug cartels. If you cared you would look at everything but you don't. So you want to hear about Muslims only which makes you either insane or bigoted. I would've believed you if you actually cared about all bad things that happen around the world

What was the subject of this thread, again? It wasn't drug cartels. It wasn't all the bad things in the world. It was specifically Mohammed as a law giver.

The questions that I asked you are important. Muslims do this type of thing, and not only are they not punished, it IS ACCEPTED BEHAVIOR. I didn't say "all" muslims. I said "muslims" (that implies too many muslims do this). Instead of you looking at this as a problem that muslims should overcome, you want to start pointing your finger at other problems. We are not discussing "other" problems. If you want to start a thread on that, then do so, you might be surprised to find that I do not agree with ANYONE abusing children (I do agree with discipline). But that is not the subject of this thread. If you are too chickenshit to answer the question, then ignore it, but don't pretend like you want to have a conversation when you will not answer questions over obvious abuses within islam.

What was the subject of this thread, again? It wasn't drug cartels. It wasn't all the bad things in the world. It was specifically Mohammed as a law giver.

The questions that I asked you are important. Muslims do this type of thing, and not only are they not punished, it IS ACCEPTED BEHAVIOR. I didn't say "all" muslims. I said "muslims" (that implies too many muslims do this). Instead of you looking at this as a problem that muslims should overcome, you want to start pointing your finger at other problems. We are not discussing "other" problems. If you want to start a thread on that, then do so, you might be surprised to find that I do not agree with ANYONE abusing children (I do agree with discipline). But that is not the subject of this thread. If you are too chickenshit to answer the question, then ignore it, but don't pretend like you want to have a conversation when you will not answer questions over obvious abuses within islam.

Do American Christians interfere with other Christian countries conflicts? Like Georgia do they know what they do to opposition supporters? The torture the killing of the 10 month old baby and tying a stone the babies neck? Your question is very stupid. Muslims don't agree with child molestation or anything else you brought up. Those are anti Islamic actions.

Forum List

Back