Property Secures all rights

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Property is your bit of control over the physical world. When you possess it you possess all rights to it which allows you to manipulate it anyway you want. From these basic right of property you direct its use by your thoughts which are naturally free and when you lose the right to do with your property as you want you lose that control over your existence. What you want to do is now subject to the community's will which is deprives you of your individual control of your own existence.

Now you might say that you can have all the freedom you want without controlling property but how so? When the government can tell you what cloths to wear, what car to drive, what color to paint your house, how many hours a day you can use the computer then what meaningful freedom do you have?

You have the freedom of thought but no way to make it happen so your free-will is being denied to you simply because you can't control your piece of the physical world.

Last edited:
Control of your property is not absolute. Don't open a hog farm in a residential area. The city will close you down, and the neighbors will be eating a lot of bacon and sausage a gratis thanks to you.

No one owns property anymore anyway at least not in those Countries that tax property all the time. Fail to pay those taxes which are accrued every year and you will no longer have property to use in any manner.

We buy from the seller and then lease forever from the Government.

Control of your property is not absolute. Don't open a hog farm in a residential area. The city will close you down, and the neighbors will be eating a lot of bacon and sausage a gratis thanks to you.

If control of your property isn't absolute then your property isn't your property.

If control of your property isn't absolute then your property isn't your property.

You have absolute control of all the property you can take with you when you die.

Otherwise, the property you think you own, you are merely the stewart of until you die (if that).

You have absolute control of all the property you can take with you when you die.

Otherwise, the property you think you own, you are merely the stewart of until you die (if that).

^ This? Yep.

Well even that's not technically true. You don't have absolute control of your own body, because your labor, which is an extension of your body, is owned by the state as evidenced by the income tax and drug laws prove you don't own your body outright.

You and I are neighbors, and a river runs through our properties. That river is the source of drinking water for your livestock and your family. I live upstream from you and dump poisonous PCBs in the river that kills your animals and family. It is my property, so fuck off.

Property is your bit of control over the physical world. When you possess it you possess all rights to it which allows you to manipulate it anyway you want. From these basic right of property you direct its use by your thoughts which are naturally free and when you lose the right to do with your property as you want you lose that control over your existence. What you want to do is now subject to the community's will which is deprives you of your individual control of your own existence.

Now you might say that you can have all the freedom you want without controlling property but how so? When the government can tell you what cloths to wear, what car to drive, what color to paint your house, how many hours a day you can use the computer then what meaningful freedom do you have?

You have the freedom of thought but no way to make it happen so your free-will is being denied to you simply because you can't control your piece of the physical world.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you read your threads before you post them?

From these basic right of property you direct its use by your thoughts which are naturally free and when you lose the right to do with your property as you want you lose that control over your existence

:cuckoo:

You and I are neighbors, and a river runs through our properties. That river is the source of drinking water for your livestock and your family. I live upstream from you and dump poisonous PCBs in the river that kills your animals and family. It is my property, so fuck off.

You must work for the government because your attitude is just like theirs.

What in his "attitude" do you disagree with?

"Theirs"? What? Put pollutants upstream in my animals' drinking water, 2Parties, and I guarantee I will adjust your thinking.

Ask the dead civilians in Iraq whose children and property were destroyed by bombs. Ask victims of Gulf War Syndrome. Ask the dead Japanese who had a nuke dropped on them.

Maybe then you will understand.

Ah, I see: 2parties is railing against man's inhumanity to mankind. Yes, that's true, but I would rather be an American and suffer the Reagans and Bushs every few years than live in any other country. Except maybe Fiji, if I owned it.

Ah, I see: 2parties is railing against man's inhumanity to mankind. Yes, that's true, but I would rather be an American and suffer the Reagans and Bushs every few years than live in any other country. Except maybe Fiji, if I owned it.

I've never been to any other country so I can't say I'd prefer one place over another.

What I'm really railing against are people putting up "gotcha's" to people defending private property while the institutions they support who are supposed to prevent these disputes do much more damage than a few rogue poisoners could do in their wildest dreams.

"Theirs"? What? Put pollutants upstream in my animals' drinking water, 2Parties, and I guarantee I will adjust your thinking.

I don't poison people even if I claim something as my own. That's what governments do. That's what sick twisted evil people do.

no. that's what AMORAL corporations do if they are unregulated.

That's what corporations do when they are regulated and they can pay a fine instead of reimbursing property owners properly.

Why pay the property owner the $500k damage you did to his property with the toxins you dumped on him when the government says it's a $10k fine?

Ask the dead civilians in Iraq whose children and property were destroyed by bombs. Ask victims of Gulf War Syndrome. Ask the dead Japanese who had a nuke dropped on them.

Maybe then you will understand.

I was being factitious.

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?
Mahatma Gandhi

I've never been to any other country so I can't say I'd prefer one place over another.

What I'm really railing against are people putting up "gotcha's" to people defending private property while the institutions they support who are supposed to prevent these disputes do much more damage than a few rogue poisoners could do in their wildest dreams.

The damage by mining far exceeds the idea "of a few rogue miners." Study what logging did to the upper midwest, logging and coal extraction to West Virginia's mountains, a 95% cut of the virgin Texas forests (20 million acres) by the 1930s, to our rivers and lakes and communities and wetlands and, you name it.

Big business must be regulated. Its behavior over the last 150 years leave no other alternative.

Forum List

Back