Property Rights and Racism

Should a black restaurant owner be allowed to refuse to serve a member of the KKK?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
:lol:

Why won't you answer the question? Why do you like seeing children starve? Why do you choose a world where women are raped every day?

Maybe because the premise of the question is dishonest in the first place?

either he believes that nobody in the world suffers or he chooses to believe in a world full of suffering. He's the one who said he chooses what he believes exists.

It's his assertion, not mine.

either he believes that nobody in the world suffers or he chooses to believe in a world full of suffering. He's the one who said he chooses what he believes exists.

How does my choice to believe what I believe exclude suffering? Or anyone's choice to believe what they choose to believe? Do you believe I have the power to change reality for others? Wouldn't that make me God?

Yeah, I'm sure he just loves that some people go hungry. :rolleyes:

How does my choice to believe what I believe exclude suffering? Or anyone's choice to believe what they choose to believe? Do you believe I have the power to change reality for others? Wouldn't that make me God?
Either you believe that there is no suffering or you choose for yourself a world in which children suffer.

Why do you prefer a world full of suffering?

Either you believe that there is no suffering or you choose for yourself a world in which children suffer.

Why do you?
I don't.

You're the one who said you do.

Why are you so afraid to come clean?

We had a couple of good Halloween's where we actually succeeded in slashing the bottoms of unsuspecting "Trick or Treater's" candy bags, and we scored well following their trail from house to house. Sometimes it's the little things that make it all worth it. ;)

Not if their property is open to the public.

Property, by definition, is not "open to the public".

Anyone who even says something like this is pretty much useless to debate with.
And you call yourself a lawyer.

Ever see the signs on shops and restaurants that say "OPEN"?

Right now I'm having this vision of Ravi sitting in my property class, first year of law school. I'm imagining her sitting somewhere in the middle of the auditorium, being called on by the professor. And what commences is out of the 'The Paper Chase', only Ravi ends up killing herself because the humiliation she endures over inability to spar with the steel-brained law professor is so complete.
:eusa_whistle:

Because it gives you something to complain about, and that makes the world more interesting to me.

Why are you so afraid to come clean?

I have now answered this question twice.

The part of the Civil Rights Act telling me as a business owner who I may or may not serve is patently Unconstitutional , now will it ever make it to the SCOTUS and if it did, would they rule it so? Probably no to both questions, but anyone with any sense could see that our FF never intended for government to dictate our choice of customer to us.

[youtube]oknvBclbZMI[/youtube]

So here's the question: Should a black restaurant owner be allowed to refuse to serve a member of the KKK?

Entering a restaurant dressed in a KKK getup is so offensive, EVERYONE should get to refuse that person service.

If you own the restaurant go for it. They will just head down the street to my place. I will send you the fags and coloured. They are crappy tippers anyway.

[youtube]oknvBclbZMI[/youtube]

So here's the question: Should a black restaurant owner be allowed to refuse to serve a member of the KKK?

Entering a restaurant dressed in a KKK getup is so offensive, EVERYONE should get to refuse that person service.

If you own the restaurant go for it. They will just head down the street to my place. I will send you the fags and coloured. They are crappy tippers anyway.

BTW what is the name of your restaurant in case I'm ever in your city. Since I am "colored" I will know to keep on going! Also, what century are you living in? White ppl don't use the word colored anymore? And I am not a crappy tipper!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back