Proper startmenu for Windows 10: startisback++

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Here comes startisback for Windows 10, a high quality tool replacing the Windows 10 startmenu.
At first, read the malware information as a false alert occurred:
False positive - False positives - Emsisoft Support Forums

The specific patched file that provides you with an activated version that has the same positives. However, most AV-Tools don´t whine:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...b77500e459b8638ef3ce52c7/analysis/1438264049/
Note, that I am not going to be responsible for if this is not a false alert. If I´d think this could be a correct alert, I would not have posted it here.

SIB++ was released yesterday, today this patched version is available. During time, I am going to create a tool collection for Windows 10 as I did for Windows 8. Note: if you have a license for previous SIB versions, there is no need to download it from here. You can take it from here, instead. However, the convenience of the version you can get in this thread is not provided.

This tool provides you with the following features:

- Live badges for modern apps on taskbar and Start menu!
- Ability to reduce resource usage by disabling newer Start menu and Cortana processes from prelaunching
- Ability to use adequately sized (32x32) large icons and larger start menu button on taskbar
- Modern icon glyphs on Start menu right hand pane
- Modern blur, drop shadow and immersive context menus for start menu
- Fully dynamic DPI aware start menu and configuration app
- New modern style with round user picture
- Lots of new minor additions and tweaks

Os_YU9gi.png

Download:
File-Upload.net - StartIsBack---RC2-Patched.exe

No need to thank me, keep your protestations of how intense you are using classic shell instead, out of this thread. Nobody boasts of his Model T in a Corvette thread.

I just don't at all get why M$ does not have the two options available as a choice.
IMO - I believe M$ is setting up the interface to incorporate advertisement revenue and payable space.
What a wonderful way for M$ to make ad money by selling desktop space. May sound crazy...but is it?

Forum List

Back