How to install Windows 10 on your PC

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
windows-10-offer-100598888-large.png

I think the most important part of this is backing up your files! I never thought of that and am glad this PCWord piece pointed it out. I'm just wondering about those programs I've downloaded such as OpenOffice, GIMP, and my browsers.

Read more @ How to install Windows 10 on your PC PCWorld

Windows 10: The 10 best new features you should try first

windows-10-new-features-main-100598740-gallery.png

Read almost nothing more @ Windows 10 The 10 best new features you should try first PCWorld

5 must-know Windows 10 tips and tricks @ 5 must-know Windows 10 tips and tricks PCWorld

I plan to wait until the weekend when I have time to do disaster recovery if needed.

Are you a Gates paid promoter?

Not at all! The PC I bought in Dec came with Win8.1 and I signed up for the upgrade. So I'm naturally concerned about what's going to happen and how to deal with it.

Today's the day!!!

I just cleaned out my backup thumb drive and cannot believe how long it's taken! Now I have to transfer my files back to it after a security scan.

Not at all! The PC I bought in Dec came with Win8.1 and I signed up for the upgrade. So I'm naturally concerned about what's going to happen and how to deal with it.

Today's the day!!!
Good luck, I just inherited a Win7 from the kid, they get the new stuff, I get the hand me downs.....
Here's another hand you down for ya. :slap:

I'm running 7 now. I'll axe my Microsoft pal what he thinks.

Today's the day!!!
Good luck, I just inherited a Win7 from the kid, they get the new stuff, I get the hand me downs.....
Here's another hand you down for ya. :slap:

I'm running 7 now. I'll axe my Microsoft pal what he thinks.
I still have Vista on a HP you can slap...

Before upgrading visit amazon.com and look over their commemorative shirts made of genuine imported horsehair. Also, lay in a good stock of cheap California white whine....unless you think that might be racist.

Forum List

Back