Proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder. You can't make this stuff up.

The Trump administration has created new jobs and wages are up. He's also trying to cut taxes, but the Senate is not playing along. If they do not pass this tax relief bill, everyone who opposed it will be voted out next year. It may happen anyway, whether they pass it or not. America is solidly behind Trump and his objectives. They know where there best interests lie. And it's not with liberal democrats and republican RINO's. Next year, we're taking back our country, then Trump can finally make some real progress.
America is NOT solidly behind trump. Not in any way.

Only trump supporters are behind trump, and they represent the extreme of the right wing.

The country is divided pretty evenly, but even a lot of republicans are smart enough to know trump is an incompetent dolt who is barely fit to wash the floors of the White House. They also realize trump is dangerous, a Duterte wannabe, and an all-around screwup who has already caused great damage to America, and who will cause a great deal more damage before he is finally thrown out on his fat, worthless ass, after his impeachment.

He's a total phony and the vast majority of the world's population knows it. Only trump supporters remain blindly supportive of the sub-human, Posse Grabbing, PINO.
That is nothing more than your opinion. And what did Trump do that could be considered an impeachable offense? The answer is nothing. You idiots really crack me up.
Of course it's my opinion. And the opinion of most of the world's population.
Even other world leaders are laughing at the PINO. Everyone is laughing at him.
Except for his supporters, who are also being laughed at.

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and hatred. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.…

This is a perfect description of most liberal progressives.
Maybe.

But it's an absolutely perfect description of ALL conservative republicans, especially the blind, sheep-like, trump supporters.
LOL! Seriously? Seek professional help, before it's too late.
If you can't see the truth of my statement, it's only because you are all of the hateful things you earlier accused Democrats of being. Please, re-read your earlier post (quoted above, and in bold) and see if what I am saying here is not true. Absolutely true.

You're the one who wrote that hateful pile of garbage. And your own vile words prove that it is you who needs psychological help. Quick. And lots of it. Lol...

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and hatred. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.…

This is a perfect description of most liberal progressives.
Maybe.

But it's an absolutely perfect description of ALL conservative republicans, especially the blind, sheep-like, trump supporters.
LOL! Seriously? Seek professional help, before it's too late.
If you can't see the truth of my statement, it's only because you are all of the hateful things you earlier accused Democrats of being. Please, re-read your earlier post (quoted above, and in bold) and see if what I am saying here is not true. Absolutely true.

You're the one who wrote that hateful pile of garbage. And your own vile words prove that it is you who needs psychological help. Quick. And lots of it. Lol...
Conservatives are not the ones cheering on a brutal, atheist dictator. Liberals are the ones doing that. So who really needs professional help here? I'll give you three guesses. The first two don't count.

Forum List

Back