Proof!! Photo of Trump on Lolita express!

Didn't open the link did ya, oh ignorant one? The link confirms the photo is a fake, generated by AI. ROFLMAO at the proof you're just plain STUPID.

see post number 6 you moron. I did not even need to open the link to know it was fake.

what do you have next?

I knew the moment they said the names were going to be released, so long after the fact (after being carefully bleached accordingly) that Trump would be in a photo, named on a list etc.

Epstein was clearly getting dirt on powerful people. This doesn't mean Trump is as diddler, unless he was a regular. He even made public comments about how young Epsteins "friends" were and he banned him from his golf course apparently because he knew he was a creep.

not a bit, the MAGA crowd could find out he was fucking a 14 year old and they would just go "well, that was back when he was a Dem"

Interestingly, the guy who actually did fuck a 12 year old, who was his own daughter, is the one you voted for. At least according to her.

Or is this ruSSiaN diSinFOrmaTioN?

1704317567743.png

Has Ashley confirmed your claim.
I heard someone stole it and entered their own words.
Some addict trying to make a dime.

You got any verifiable proof?
Why dont you read it and see how many different handwriting styles are in there, doofus.
Your boy is an incestuous pedo. Now go vote for him again.

LOL the goddamn duopoly is giving us a senile, racist lying POS that showered with his own daughter when she was a child. Whom she explicitly blames for her sex addiction.
The other side is giving us a lying leftist POS that possibly went to epstein island(flight list) and acts like a 12 year old child.
1704317901810.png

You goddamn people are fucked up!

Libs resulting to photoshop???? I guess when the truth isn't on your side what else is there.... they don't back down they double down on stupid....

Who told you this^^^ ?

trump?
I read this somewhere and I believe I saw or read a clip in which he stated that Epsteins girls were "young, very young". Eccentuating this as a means to basically out the guy or express his discomfort without creating an enemy of him per se.

Forum List

Back